Teaching Kurt and Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt pulled her off his cock when she couldn't take any more. She would need more practice to get it down her throat. He pulled her to him and kissed her as her mom stroked his hard wet cock. His kiss was firm and passionate.

Her mom twisted her wrist as she stroked him, making his prick as hard a rock.

Kurt broke the kiss with Dani, looked at her mom and said, "You want to show her something else please?"

"What do you want me to show her?"

"Show her how to sit on it?" he said.

When her mom nodded, Dani felt disheartened that she had to sit back and watch her mom fuck when her pussy was so wet. But her mom said to her, "Stay right there. Watch me."

Her mom straddled her boyfriend's hips, reached down to grip his shaft firmly, and sat her wet pussy down around his throbbing cock. Just like that her boyfriend had fucked her mom, Dani mused. Dani felt so wicked watching that. She peeked around her mom's ass to get a better view of the penetration.

"See that?" her mom asked her as she began moving up and down on Kurt's hard cock. Her whole body was rocking atop him, riding up and down his hard shaft.

"Yea," Dani gasped as Kurt's hands fell to her mom's ass. Those were her boyfriend's hands and that was her mom's ass. They were actually fucking in front of her. She could hardly believe it.

"That's how I want you to sit on that cock," her mom told her as she pulled Dani up to her knees beside her.

Dani nodded before kissing her mom. Watching her mom fuck her boyfriend was making her pussy so wet. She could barely wait for her turn at it.

Her mom bounced and ground on his cock a few more times saying, "Just like that."

Dani watched this with understanding, taking in the entire lesson her mom was trying to teach her. Though she was horny and anxious to fuck, she also valued her mom's tuition. She found her mom to be so impressive.

"Do you want to show me how you do it?" her mom asked her.

Dani nodded, kissing her mom again. She thought she would never ask. It was finally her turn.

Her mom leaned forward, but instead of dismounting, she held still as Kurt began slamming his dick hard up into her pussy. "Yea, give me that cock," her mom urged Kurt.

Dani watched closely, her pussy twitching with sympathetic pleasure. She knew her mom loved it but she wasn't jealous. She knew, ultimately if not completely, her mom was doing this for her benefit.

Finally, her mom rolled off Kurt's cock, stroking it in her fist to keep him as hard as possible. Dani took her cue and straddled Kurt's hips. Her mom held it steady for her as Dani slipped her wet pussy down around her boyfriend's shaft, still wet with her mom's fuck juices.

"How does that feel?" her mom asked as Dani began stroking her body up and down on Kurt's prick.

"Good," Dani said as she bounced faster and faster, building up to full speed in a matter of seconds.

"Start slower," her mom scolded her. "Take your time, enjoy that, feel that. Good girl, just like that. Yea, how does that feel? You like that?"

"Yea," Dani replied. She fucked him much slower now, feeling every ridge of his cock with her cunt. She bounced faster and faster, but this time she built up to it much more slowly.

"How does she feel?" her mom asked her boyfriend.

"Real good," Kurt replied much to Dani's delight.

"Take that cock," her mom said to her as she spanked her bouncing butt. "Good girl."

The slap of her mom's hand on her ass sent a thrill through her pussy and, without warming, as if hit by lightning, Dani came. She moaned and gasped, writhing atop Kurt's throbbing prick. Her mom kissed her and she moaned into her mouth as she pressed her body down hard atop Kurt's hips, churning his cock deep inside of her.

When Dani finally came down from her orgasm, her mom instructed her, "Give him a kiss."

Dani bent down and kissed Kurt passionately and gratefully, his cock still throbbing inside of her. Kurt kissed her back, his tongue pressing up into her mouth. She really enjoyed the closeness.

After a moment her mom told her, "Dani, get off and lick his balls while I show you another position."

Obediently though reluctantly, Dani dismounted her boyfriend and knelt on the floor between his legs. His cock looked even bigger from this angle; hard, throbbing, and wet with her own fuck juices. It stood tall and the balls hung somewhat loose between his legs.

Her mom straddled his hips, facing Dani instead of Kurt. She reached down between her legs and, with her fingers, guided the head of his pulsating cock to the entrance of her cunt. She said her pussy down his pole and settled her ass down against his hips in one smooth motion.

Dani rubbed Kurt's balls with her fingers as she watched her mom impale herself on his meaty spike. It was such a turn-on to watch her boyfriend's rampant prick drilling inside her very own mom's wet cunt. It seemed so wild and taboo to her.

"Oh, yes," her mom sighed in pleasure.

Dani leaned in and licked at Kurt's balls. She had never done that before but she had felt them and knew what to expect. She sucked one and then the other into her mouth as her mom slowly bounced on his cock again and again, faster and faster. Her pussy juice leaked down his balls and into her mouth, giving her a sexy thrill.

"Oh, give me that cock," her mom cooed. "Oh, fuck yea."

Dani wanted to suck her mom's clit but she was bouncing too much. She felt that would have been really hot. She loved her mom so much for doing this for her. She did realize that her mom was having a good time too, but she wasn't jealous. In fact, she was glad. Her mom worked hard and deserved some fun.

As her mom started to come she said to Kurt, "Oh, feel that right there. Feel that." She bounced her ass off Kurt's stomach all throughout her orgasm, obviously relishing the feel of his hard shaft inside of her.

Then, as her orgasm began to subside, Dani's mom slowed her stroking of Kurt's prick, instead rolling her hips and churning his cock inside of her.

Dani continued to lick and suck at her boyfriend's balls. She was so turned on by the scene just one inch in front of her that her juices leaked from her pussy and down her thighs. She had to have him back inside of her.

Her mom lifted her pussy off his cock just enough for it to bounce free. She reached down and gripped the base with her fist like it was her own cock and told Dani, "Lick my cum off his cock."

This was too hot of a request for Dani to even hesitate. She immediately rose up and took Kurt's cock deep into her mouth. She pressed her lips down the shaft until they were touching her mom's fingers. She could taste her mom's juices mixed with the meaty flavor of her boyfriend's dick. It was such a wicked turn-on.

Her mom instructed Dani, "Get up here and get on top of that cock," as she kicked her leg up and rolled off of Kurt's stomach and onto the couch beside him.

Dani wasted no time as she stood up, turned her back to Kurt, backed up to the couch, and sat her pussy down around his raging hard-on. The cock penetrated deeply and easily inside of her slick cunt and she moaned as the pleasure washed over her. This is what she craved.

"How does that feel?" her mom asked.

"So good," Dani breathed as she began to bounce atop Kurt's lap, driving his cock in and out of her clasping cunt. Remembering her lesson, she started off slow, savoring the feel. However, if felt so good that it wasn't long before she was bouncing hard and fast.

"Yea," her mom encouraged beside her as she reached down and rubbed Dani's clit.

The combination of Kurt's cock rubbing her on the inside and her mom's fingers rubbing her on the outside was quickly bringing her toward another orgasm. She moaned and gasped as she fucked herself on her boyfriend's cock.

"You like that?" her mom asked.

"Yea," she gasped, knowing that her mom just wanted to hear her say it.

"Good girl," her mom cooed. "Take it! Take that cock! You gonna come for me?"

"Yea," Dani panted. She was so close and her mom's fingers were working magic on her clit as she pounded her cunt down on Kurt's hard cock. The pleasure and wickedness of it swirled around inside of her.

"You like that?" her mom breathed into her ear. "Is he good?"

"Yea," Dani gasped, unable to speak as her orgasm rose higher and higher inside her.

"You're doing it right," her mom said.

Dani didn't know if her mom was talking to her or Kurt but she didn't really care as her orgasm crested inside of her and washed through her.

"Come on," she heard her mom urging her on. "Come all over that cock. Come on! Come on! Yes!"

When her orgasm reached its peak Dani cried out in pleasure. She felt so alive, every nerve was on fire. She never knew anything could feel that good.

Kurt began ramming his cock up into Dani, his balls slapping up against her clit and her mom's fingers.

Dani squealed in pleasure and surprise as Kurt, instead of letting her come down from her orgasm drove her toward another. "Oh my god," she cried. "Oh-my-god! Ohmygod!"

Dani was a little surprised that her mom liked to talk so dirty, but it thrilled her to hear her when she said, "You like that hard cock up your cunt, don't you? That's it; take it!"

Dani gasped and moaned in orgasm for the second time in the same minute. Sweat beaded on her skin and the whole world blotted out from her vision. In that moment all she could feel was Kurt's hard prick deep inside of her cunt.

"Good girl. Sweet girl," her mom cooed but Dani could just barely hear her over the pounding of her own heart.

***

Monica watched as Dani, now lying back across the cushions of the couch, took her boyfriend's cock. Kurt leaned forward, looking down at his girlfriend as he stroked smoothly in and out of her dripping snatch. As he stroked faster and faster he looked up at Monica, staring into her eyes.

If felt strange and very kinky to her to look into her daughter's boyfriend's eyes as he fucked her daughter's cunt. She had taught him how best to do it and that effort was paying off in breathtakingly sexy orgasms for Dani. She was proud of herself.

Monica stroked her daughter's tits as she leaned in and kissed Kurt right above her daughter's face. Dani's tits were soft on the surface and firm beneath, the way Monica's own used to be. She only wished her own mother had taught her ex-husband to fuck as well as Monica had just taught Kurt.

Breaking the kiss, Monica told him, "You are doing so good."

His hips never stopping their fucking motion, Kurt glanced down at himself and back up at Monica. "Yea?" he asked.

Monica nodded, smiled, and said, "Yes, give it to her!"

Kurt stroked hard and fast into Dani as he continued to look into Monica's eyes. She could see the youthful lust burning in his eyes. Just being near these two as they fucked made her feel so young.

Dani moaned and gasped beneath them as an orgasm overtook her. She clutched at Monica with one hand and Kurt with the other, lost in a whirlwind of pleasure. "Don't stop," she cried.

Kurt reached down and cupped his hand behind Dani's neck to hold her in place as he fucked her harder and harder. All of the muscles of his body tensed as he slammed himself into her as hard and fast as he could. He said, "Come baby! Come baby!" to Dani as she gasped and moaned beneath him.

Monica watched her daughter's bright pink pussy take Kurt's cock again and again as he fucked her with brutal force. Her daughter's tits shook with each impact as did the couch beneath them. The slapping sound of his hips against Dani's upturned thighs was music to Monica's ears, as were the moans of the two young lovers.

Suddenly both of them cried out in orgasm. Monica watched as Kurt rammed himself one last time deep inside her daughter and released his seed into her. She then watched her daughter's gyrating hips churn the coming cock inside of her cunt.

As they were moaning, still lost in their orgasms Monica kissed Dani, thinking how glad she was that she had put her daughter on birth control so long ago. Then she kissed Kurt, grateful that he had taken her direction and made her daughter feel so good.

He kissed her back as he emptied the last of his load deep inside of her daughter. He knew how to kiss now, his tongue exploring her mouth passionately.

After a moment, their breathing returning to normal, she told them, "That was awesome! I think we should do this once a week until it's perfect."

Dani smiled up at her as Kurt eagerly said, "Yes, ma'am."

Monica smiled back at them. She was happy Kurt had been able to do this for her daughter and she now knew that he would make her very happy.

Sometimes people just need to be taught how to do things the right way.