All Comments on 'Teaching Mum to Drive'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
One hot story

Really nice fantasy here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
didn't know

Didn't know a long dead corpse could speak or drive. That's how the dictionary defines 'mum' as to remain quiet/silent or dead body for science study. Thus the better internationally understood term of 'mom/mother/mama/ makes for better easier reading.

washdog10washdog10over 8 years ago
Forget The Asshole

This comment is for the obvious American asshole who believes that all language should center on what he knows. The word "mom" is not an everyday word in the king's english and the whold fucking world does not have an obligation to cater to the few assholes from America who have no respect for other cultures.

For that idiot to complain about the word "mum" being used instead of "mom" shows what an idiot he is. This story was good and could have been a lot better, but not by using the word "mom". The huge majority knew the meaning of the word "mum".

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A really nicxe story!

I really enjoyed this one -- thank you. By the way, don't listen to that idiot nonny; it was clear from the first line that this was set in England, where 'Mum' is far more common usage than the Yankified 'mama'.

Five stars -- and get stuffed, nonny, you are a f*cking annoyance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UNDERCOVER WRITER

You certainly are under a pseudonym, exploring other topics. This is one of the best stories I ever read in literotica. I enjoyed it very much. I'll be looking fore more of your work. Cheers

CharleneBarrCharleneBarrover 8 years agoAuthor

To Anon. - you really had to look up the word 'mum' in the dictionary???!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear 'anonymous'

For your information, the ONLY people in the world who use 'mom' are the Americans; as there's 300 million of you illiterates, and the world population is 7 billion, that means less than 5% of the world uses 'mom' - hardly the 'Internationally used' standard, eh? In fact, everyone else (who are mostly our former colonies and current members of the Commonwealth of Nations, or close allies) use real English, The Queen's English, not the bastardized, diluted, corrupted dialect Americans call 'English'. I suggest you write down all your snotty, smirking little comments, roll them into a bundle, and cram it all up your arse, because that's where the shit belongs.

Americans use 'mom' and 'mommy' because it's the lazy, childish accents of the kindergarten that none of you seem to be able to let go of, and how would you know what the world uses anyway, virtually none of you have passports (about 5% last time I looked, of a population of over 300 million) so how can you possibly know what the world uses when almost none of you have ever been outside your own borders? Learn some real facts about the real world or shut the f**k up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was beyond bad

I lost interest halfway through the first page. If you're serious about writing, give up! You're absolutely horrible dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

Not bad, I've read much worser Engrish!

Needs more analized sexuality...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yo english fucks

You know I found this story to be rather enjoyable to read until I hit Ur comments. First off to my fellow American douchbag, if u are so fucking stupid u can't distinguish mom/momma/Ma/mother/ and mum from each other Ur a fucking moron. I mean really have u never heard a peorson say mum in Ur entire life, before u open Ur ignorant moth please think just a tad harder bout what your implying. Now to u English fucks, plenty of Americans travel world wide and many of us celebrate other cultures, he'll we are the mixing pot of the world . Almost every culture can be represented here among us, so don't u dare compare us as a nation to the few over zealous and ignorant people who happen to live here. We are all different and say/do things in our own way, don't disrespect us and we won't bother you aside from the few assholes that don't know or understand the world's languages and customs. Oh btw just to clarify, Mum's definition is recognized wherever English is spoken whether it's the American slang English or the king douchbag's who doesn't even control his country English. So as u said know Ur facts hot shot, just cuz Americans evolved their Multicultural language to use different forms of words like "Mother" don't make them any less intelligent then anyone else.

On a lighter note. To the author of this story Ur wrong could use a little tweaking maybe a bit more spice butyour story was very enjoyable and don't let the assholes here on literotica where ever they may be from bother you. Keep up the good work 😊

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051over 8 years ago
Enjoyment

I really liked the way you presented your story line and got Mum and Son together. I am an American and I do know what the British call their Mums and it's a good thing. Don't listen to the kooks on here that don't know the real English language. Keep writing as I enjoyed this story. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re- forget the asshole with tune up

This is Beyond Bad dude .... First of all, the nickname or username indicate it's a female, so stop being a sexist. and dint you get any love growing up u smugface..

. dint ur mum ever taught u, if u can't say good, keep ur mouth shut.

to Spell doctors :.... Seriously get a life than judging how engris it is, just sod off

@Author .... the build up could take a few more works, for example jean's friend and her conversation about Jamie, and such, to build up the more healthier seduction style. it doesn't just happen over night. you know...

other than that the flow was quite good. and your ratings speaks for itself. thank you for another good entry. keep it up Sir/ Mam whoever you are ..

~~MSB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyed

the spelling of the words who cares (yes iam english)

its the story i came for and it was good i enjoyed it

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And She

did all the action while driving only after having driving lesson for a day? Any learning driver would have thrashed the car on to anything after a few seconds. Rest of it was ok though. Keep writing but don't get carried away and watch out for technicality too. A little build up is missing too. All in all it's a good 3 star story but I gave it 4. Being generous tonight, am i not?

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great story

Great job. I love reading stories that are believable and this was well done. In a short space you moved the story line along really well. Thanks for sharing, I will look for more from you, hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really, people on the word mum still?

Yes that's part of the definition hence the word "mummy". Yet there is this thing called different countries have different slang, so just get over it honestly. Americans and their lack of knowledge of the original English language is just sad. Go study a Big Mac you fat slobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It was a really good story...enjoyed a lot :)

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I Really Liked...Loved This Story

Why I loved this story... Original, well paced, very well written, humorous (so extremely rare), can stand alone or adapt to a follow-up, loved this mother-son relationship, loved the Queen's English (especially the use of words like mum, bum, tyres, bonnet, pants (where Americans would use words like shorts, boxers, briefs, underwear), knickers, neighbours. Complaints to someone from the UK about a story set in the UK, with characters, language and spelling that is, of course, from the UK, exceeds inane. There just isn't an American word for it. Also, but this is only an assumption, but I love erotic fiction, written by women. They see eroticism different from men and should be encouraged and supported. They are so rare.

familyreaderguy52familyreaderguy52over 8 years ago
superb

Great job. Could not put it down.

digger33digger33over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent story. Very well written with a smooth unhurried build up. Loved the humour throughout. Hope you'll consider a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love where you left it

Stories about violating a boundary in this manner are best ended by teasing the prospect of escalation without ever delivering on the promise. Better to leave them wanting more than to unsuccessfully chase the high of the first time. Because the chase is *always* unsuccessful.

The transition from innocence to depravity is a difference of kind, whereas the transition from depraved to...extra-depraved is merely a difference of degree, which can never be as compelling as the former. What you'd be left with is a series of escalations -- Jean has sex with a woman; Jean and Jamie have a threesome with Dianne; maybe Dianne has a son and ends up having sex with him, which is really just repetition of the initial premise -- resulting in diminishing returns.

Which would seem such a waste when there are other innocent figments of the imagination just waiting to be pushed across their first boundary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely great - please write some more; I wish I had a mum like that...

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks for an entertaining story

That was fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Humor

Someone has a wicked sense of humor.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
"C'mon, c,mon, c.mon..."

I can't put into words how beautifully that cute emotion of incoherence one exudes while experiencing the pinnacle of pure bliss is tangibly represented by the expert use of punctuation marks in the text of the story in the excerpt quoted in the title above...

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

I'm sat her in total wonderment ! Why do you not have more comments on your stories ? I'm not sure if I'm in love with Jean or in love with you ! You must have spent an awful lot of time observing people. Everyone in your stories feels so real. Many thanks for writing. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous