Teaching Mum to Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is still not right. I think I can make us a bit more comfortable," she said, and brought one hand behind her and expertly flipped the button on my shorts and pulled down the zipper. She didn't need to part them at the top, my dick did that job for her.

"There we are..."

I lifted the back of her dress and gazed down in wonder. My hard-on was pointing out of the top of my boxers and was wedged tightly along the crack of Jeanie's panties.

"Alright then?" She turned her head and smiled back at me. "Away we go then... don't worry, I'm on the clutch this time..."

She pulled away nicely, while at the same time lifting and lowering her ass.

"I never noticed before," she said, "but this road is very bumpy."

Repeatedly she lifted and lowered her ass along the length of my dick, while I, for my part, reciprocated from the seat.

"I believe you're right..."

I gazed in rapture at my dick frotting along her crack. I held onto her hips, then, seizing the moment, hooked the delicate waistband of her panties, stretched the elastic to either side and, the next time she lifted herself, I drew them underneath her cheeks and down to her thighs to expose her smooth white globes. Oh my God... Jeanie bounced even more.

I brought my hands down to my own pants and at the right moment whipped both my pants and shorts down over my ass.

The sight made me almost cum on the spot. My bare dick was frantically rubbing up and down along the bare crack which Jeanie seemed to be moving in all directions.

Then, "Mmm, this seems like a smooth stretch..." and she lifted herself entirely off the seat and waited, two hands on the wheel, one foot on the gas and her bare ass in midair.

I didn't know if she was driving slowly, quickly, or even in the right direction, I just didn't care. If we drove off a cliff now I would die happy.

I levered my dick underneath her and ran it backwards and forwards along her labia. Then it was pointing straight up underneath her and I felt her warm soft pussy lips envelop the head.

Gently, she lowered herself onto it until I was throbbing inside her up to the hilt. We stayed like that for a few moments and I felt her contracting and releasing the muscles of her silky warm cunt around my whole length. I watched hypnotized as her pale bum clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed...

"Uhuh, I think it's getting bumpy again..."

She raised herself slowly and my shaft came back into view, the whole juice-covered pole, until I felt my knob-head approach her entrance. She sensed it too, and plunged back down again on top of it.

Again she raised her ass. Again she let me skewer her. And again. She was audibly groaning and began to increase the tempo. Up and down, up and down, her hands gripping the wheel and her front lying on top of it. Everything was vibrating until I could hold it in no longer and I pushed upwards and gushed into Jeanie's slick, sloppy, slithery, wonderful cunt. She herself doubled her tempo a few more times, and with an actual scream of delight came herself with a tremendous shudder.

Her body seemed to collapse entirely over the steering wheel, thereby operating the horn, and I realized belatedly that we were now hurtling along the tarmac, and with a lunge, I reached past her, grabbed the wheel in both hands, and hauled it to one side, braking at the same time. We slewed to a halt and the motor stalled on us. I hadn't been able to operate the clutch as well.

We just sat there for a while, Jeanie impaled on my lap, breathing heavily. She turned her head around to weakly smile at me, her hair drenched in sweat as though she'd just given birth to triplets.

"Thanks, I needed that..."

I smiled back and hauled her off me onto the passenger seat. There was cum everywhere. With her dress waist high, Jeanie reached down to her wide-open cunt from where it was still oozing out. Looking me straight in the eye, she dipped her finger inside and then brought it back up to her mouth and licked all around it.

"Nectar..."

We were suddenly interrupted by the sound of another engine close by, and another 'L' plated car drew up alongside.

The window wound down and a concerned face looked across.

"You two OK? I saw your car seemed to be out of control there and weaving around a lot - I thought you were going to come a cropper there. You all right, missus? You look like you've just seen death..."

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you. You're right, I'm just coming back down from heaven..." and she smiled sweetly at him while, out of sight, rubbing a hand along my cock.

I assured him we were both alright and that it was my first time with my mum and that I'd got a bit overexcited.

"Yeah," he said, "that's the trouble teachin' your own family to drive, innit?" He gave a meaningful glance over at his own son nervously gripping the steering wheel in the prescribed ten-to-two position. "No dual controls. Stop it before it starts, that's what I say. Well, take care then..."

And with a jaunty wave, he pulled away from us.

Jeanie and I just looked at one another.

"If he'd got out of his car..."

"If he'd just leaned over a little bit..."

"If he'd taken a closer look at your mouth..."

"What?"

I reached over and, with my finger, wiped away a small glob of white cum from its corner. She grinned and took hold of my hand in both of hers and sucked it off my finger. Then she sucked up and down the whole length, licking around it while holding my gaze...

Tauntingly slowly she withdrew my finger from her mouth and lowered her gaze down to my cum-covered pole. She swept her tongue around her mouth as if to say, 'yummy', and re-positioned herself so that she was now kneeling on the seat. She grabbed hold of my length and her head descended and, at the same time pulling at her skirt, the bare mounds of her ass came up into view. The blond streaks in her hair became like waves in a stormy sea as she engulfed me, swallowed me whole and bounced up and down like a distressed dinghy. I grabbed hold of both her butt-cheeks and simultaneously lifted my hips to try and pull her further into me. I caressed them, I kneaded them, I explored the crack between them. One of my fingers blindly discovered her puckered hole and started to curl around it and to make investigations deeper inside. This initiated tiny squeaking noises and she adjusted her ass to give me better access.

Once again gushes of my cum jetted upwards, only this time to find their way deep into Jeanie's throat. She clenched her ass around my finger and held it there tightly. Not in my wildest dreams had I envisaged this scenario. Not after endless hours of searching the hottest porn sites had I found anything to reflect what I was experiencing now.

Jeanie released my cock and lifted her head. Her arms went around my neck and her open mouth covered mine, her tongue pushing my own cum deep into my throat. Together we swirled it around. I thrust out my tongue and scooped out more cum. She thrust hers out and took it back. Then we were both kneeling facing one another, my one hand around her neck and one open palm stroking her ass. Both her arms were round my neck and we looked into one another's eyes, rubbed noses, pecked affectionately at each other's lips and cheeks and nibbled at each other's ears.

A short while later we exited the disused airstrip at a sedate pace. We passed by the car with the nervous father and his son, and he gave us a double thumbs-up. We smiled and waved back.

On arriving home we parked the car in the drive, got out of our respective sides and I waited patiently a couple of feet behind Jeanie as she fiddled with the lock and opened the front door for us. She went in first, not looking behind, and I nonchalantly followed her, one hand in my pocket, using the other to close the glass-paneled door after me. We both took a couple of steps further inside and then turned and ran into each other's arms, frantically trying to rid each other of our superfluous clothing. When they were in a bundle at our feet, we held each other at arm's length and gazed appreciatively at the sight, this first time that we'd seen each other like this totally naked. Jeanie grinned and did a slow twirl for me, holding my hand above her head, like in the dancehall, so I could inspect the whole package. I did likewise for her. She took in my erect cock and tight ass with the same hunger that I marveled at her trim waist, pale bum and heavy breasts which still did a good job at defying gravity.

Then I cupped her breasts gently in my hands, fondled and smoothed across the pert erect nipples and knelt down in front of her, kissing and licking each one in passing. Her pubic mound was now in front of my nose, a petite triangle surmounting it. I pressed my nose in and the crevice gave token resistance before softly parting. My tongue came out and I licked as far along her labia as I could. Jeanie squirmed and pressed her mound further towards me, parting her legs slightly. Her fingers were tangling themselves in my hair, and when they tugged a bit more sharply, I guessed that my tongue had found her right button. Her knees bent and her legs parted further as she leant backwards, her arms supporting her. My nose and tongue followed her until she was lying fully back on the carpet and she brought her legs up and linked them behind my neck. I half-lifted her by the legs so she was now looking up at me as I slurped and munched away at her cunt. I watched her watching me as I worked, until she closed her eyes and threw her head back in rapture.

"Aaaahhh!! Uhh...Uuuhh...Aaaahhhh... I love you soooo much...!"

I undid her legs from around me, parted them widely and thrust my dick deep into where my tongue had been just moments before. I humped and humped her for all I was worth, her fingernails were making a jagged pattern across my back and then they were grabbing at my bum and squeezing my cheeks like someone dying of thirst trying to squeeze out any last drop of water.

"C'mon, c,mon, c.mon... ooh, God...!"

The dam burst open and I gushed into her yet again to a sound from below like boots running the hundred meters through deep mud... oh fuck, it was so good...

Exhausted, the two of us lay there side by side, an unusual picture, naked on the carpet at the bottom of the stairs, surrounded by the accoutrements of family life - pictures on the walls, a coat-stand, various shoes and slippers, a dainty table... and our clothes strewn all around. I made a bundle of them as a pillow for Jeanie's head and I rested my own head on an elbow, drawing lazy circles around her breasts, toying with her nipples, occasionally reaching over to suck on them and lick them. Jeanie's eyes were closed and there was that smile on her face once again as she gave herself over completely to the sensations I was providing.

Suddenly she opened her eyes...

"A movie. I want to go and see a movie...! Will you take me to a movie?"

"What? I, umm, I don't know if, umm, I don't know if there's anything good on anywhere, I mean...I could..."

She caressed my cheek.

"I'm told there's a good one on over at that new drive-in. You know, the one out Cranford way?"

A lightbulb came on.

"Ah, that one, let's see. Well it's almost dark, I guess they'll be starting very soon won't they?"

"Yeah, and it doesn't matter if we miss the beginning, I'm told it runs on a loop, and..."

"You want to bring popcorn?"

"Yeah... oh, no, better not, it tends to get lodged in all the cracks..."

"Oh, so you've been there before then?"

"Well, once, a while back. It's best in a back seat..."

"Do I have to get dressed up?"

"No. How about me?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, your Marilyn dress. Just leave your knickers off this time..."

"But I don't think there's any hot air vents around here..."

"We'll call in at the gas station. They've got free air there for the tyres..."

"Oh, OK then..."

*****

Mum passed her driving test first time. I asked her how it was. She said it was fine. Turned out the examiner was a woman. She said thanks for letting her look through that website on my computer. She smiled, winked, squeezed my dick and pranced away, swinging her ass. How did she do that? I mean, she was wearing flats...