All Comments on 'Teaching My Daughter to Please Ch. 02'

by One_Two_Nine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
You can call it "caviar", but most people call it feces.

No matter what you call it, shit is shit. This story, in fact, turned INTO shit when you started adding disgusting feces and urine. At least a scientific argument may be made that urine is sterile (if still disgusting), but shit and piss aren't topics that turn me on. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Sick, sick, sick. Put this in fetish, and keep it there.

greasy2012greasy2012over 11 years ago
more plz

loves the store would like to read more very interesting

cocummer2cocummer2over 11 years ago
Yeah, what he said!

I liked the story up to the pont of introducing shit, then for me it turned to shit. Maybe writing an intro warning readers of the the content would better prepare your audience. Incest and a little bdsm suits me fine, when it comes to scat, I gotta leave. There are readers who seem to like things such as this, so please continue with your writing, just warn us as a courtesy, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't believe you actually wrote.......

about shit eating! That is about as fucking gross as it gets! I'd say wash your mouth out with soap, but I think it would be better just to lobotomize your brain! I can't beleive anybody would actually get turned on by that! You have to be one sick mother fucker! Seriously fucked in the head!!!

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69over 10 years ago
Beauty turns to shit. Even actual shit.

Part 1 was so nice to read but you fucked up in part 2.

I mean really who in there right mind does this shit.

Urine is fairly harmless but shit is full of bacteria and very dangerous.

So if you wanna write about scat play please do so somewhere else.

This site is about loving and erotic stories not shitting in someones face.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 10 years ago

Okay, this story kinda turned disgusting after you added about shitting on people. D: fucking nasty....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Thank you. Super sexy and hyper erotic. I don't know what all the fuss over a little bit of shit is. I mean, sure, it tastes like shit, but what do you expect, it is shit.

Incest aficionados are such delicate little flowers, so easily upset by the slightest thing. You just have to keep in mind that writing for them is like writing for children. You have to be so careful what you say or they'll throw all their toys out of the playpen.

I think you wrote a really nice story here and I for one loved it. Just one thing though, I think you mean 'Mmm' rather than 'Mum'. 'Mum' is what the British call their mothers.

I'm going to post this comment anonymously because I learned in the past what a vindictive bunch of wankers some people can be, revenge 1-bombing your stories because they don't agree with a comment you left and stalking you ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gross

It was brilliant. til you talked about toilets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YUCK.

That turned me off so badly. I almost wanna never return to this site!

Shitting into Someone's mouth.. wtf????

Yuck yuck yuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous