All Comments on 'Teaching Sara Ch. 02'

by greeneyedvirgin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total nonsense

Who calls their 18 year-old daughter "baby girl"? Who refers to themself as "Daddy" when talking to an 18 year old? As for the 12 inch dick, grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't listen to that guy.

Everything was well written. Yeah, 12 inches is a bit on the silly side of sizes, but this all fantasy anyway. Personally, I think the reluctance and fighting against urges ws too brief, but I can also see wanting to move the story forward. Don't be afraid of building the story, tension and anticipation.

As for the nomenclature, anyone who does any roleplaying know that daughters are "little girl" or "baby birl", and fathers are "daddy". Unless they are priests... but that's another catagory. The whole age-play thing is called "daddy dom".

But even outside the kink, what father DOESN'T refer to his only and spoiled daughter as his "baby girl"?

Hey, other anon... "grow up" is not constructive feedback. Until you can come up with something worth sharing, pipe the fuck down.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXabout 11 years ago
Mmmmmmm!

Love the daddy's words and phrases. Daddy telling his baby girl about all the naughty, nasty things he's going to do to her is so hot! Keep going...I can't wait to hear what daddy has to say once he's buried deep inside his baby girl. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes! More.

I loved this. It was soooo good. I love your writing. The detail was very enjoyable and there was plenty of build up too. I normally don't comment but I really liked this.

The daddy/baby girl thing I thought was great. I kinda agree with another commenter that you should build up some more. But that's only because I enjoy your writing so much. Just yeah. Such a tease. Such a good tease!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 11 years ago
So fucking hot!

FYI - I still call my daughter "baby girl" ... and she's in her 30's. No, I've never even been intimate with her, but I have had fantasies.... I have a couple of stories posted about them.

Anyway - this story is hot - looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait!

For chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

I have masturbated so many times to this story... It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Love love love this story! I've read it a bunch of times and it remains one of the best! Thanks!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 10 years ago
total nonsense?

it's fiction, a little nonsense is allowed.

a well-written piece. i found the characters believable - including the 'daddy' references.

well deserving of the red H. kudos.

:)

lowphatlowphatover 8 years ago
Another great chapter!

On to read the next one!

hejohejoabout 7 years ago

I really liked your story and hope you continue writing but you need to pay closer attention to your dick size. at the start he was 12 inches and in the last part where he was getting oral it was 10 inches. Other wise it was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmny hrrrrmmmny, herring snacks

Hej, jag är en skandinavisk kille med en mycket stor penis, och jag gillar väldigt mycket att driva de blonda tjejerna med enorma bröst som vi verkar ha i överflöd här i Sverige. Åh, deras bröst är så stora och fasta, och deras sinnen är så giggly och tomma och de kolliderar medvetet och släpper sina byxor på golvet bredvid mjölkhacken när jag får en önskan att trycka in i sina små, snäva och våta vagina upprepade gånger tills jag bryter ut. Då ber jag dem att tjäna mig sill och aquavit tills jag känner mig frisk igen än en gång.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreeneyedvirgin@greeneyedvirgin
368 Followers
I have been writing ever since I could remember, it has always been my escape from the harsh reality of the world that we all live in. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my stories and send me an e-mail. I finally self-published my novel. It is available on Amazo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES