Teaching Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, baby girl," he said, his voice shaking. He wasn't thinking with his brain, his cock was taking over; making him say things, want to do things he shouldn't. God, help him, he wanted her, wanted her so bad. But he knew he couldn't. It was morally wrong on so many levels. Fuck, his cock was so hard, she had made it hard, and he knew that only her lush, ripe body could appease his lecherous, incestuous desires. He needed her out of the room and far away from him before he did something he was going to regret. "Go to your room."

"Daddy?" Sara questioned.

"I said go to your fuckin' room," Elliot shouted. He never raised his voice to his daughter but then he'd never been so hungry for her flesh, either. He watched as she turned on her heel and practically ran from the room. He got to his feet, unbuttoned his shorts, struggled several seconds with the zipper, his cock was so swollen and straining against the fly that it was virtually impossible to lower the zipper, and shoved them over his hips, his fully engorged twelve inch cock springing free. He let out a long groan as the pressure was released on his cock and he reached down, wrapping his hand around the thick fuck-organ sticking straight up from his groin and throbbing with the blood that coursed through its veins. He sat back down in his chair, scooting close to the edge and leaned back against the backrest. He jerked his hand up the swollen length to stroke the blood-filled glans till precum started to seep out of the slit and trickle down the side, quickly working it around his whole cock, lubricating it. He wrapped his hand around the thickest part of his cock and started jacking it. He closed his eyes, picturing his daughter's breasts, and stroked his thick shaft even harder, working more precum out of the slit.

"Daddy?" Sara's soft voice said from above him. She had lingered in the hallway, peeking around the corner to see what he would do next. When he dropped his pants and his massive penis sprang free, she felt that ache start to return between her legs and this time she knew what it was from. She slipped quietly back into the room. She stopped in front of him, watching as he worked his fist up and down the length of his swollen penis. She licked her lips, her eyes entranced by the clear fluid that was seeping out of the slit in the middle of the thick head that bobbed up and down with the rapid jerking motion of his hand.

Elliot's eyes shot open and he looked up at the face of his daughter. He quickly reached for something on his desk to cover his swollen cock but it was too late, she had already seen it, already seen him frantically pumping his fist up and down, masturbating like a sex-deprived teenager. He couldn't scoot his chair forward to hide is cock under his desk; she was standing between his wide-spread knees. He couldn't push it back down between his legs without causing himself an excruciating amount of pain. So he had no choice but to sit there with his fully-engorged cock waving "hello" to her and try to act relatively normal. But that wasn't what annoyed him the most; it was the look on her beautiful face. It wasn't shock or terror, it was curiosity mixed with–with lust? More reason to lash out at her. "Get the fuck out of here, Sara, get out now!"

Sara slowly shook her head, her eyes locked with her father's. She wanted to see his penis and he wanted to see her breasts so it was only fair that she removed her dress so he could see them; after all she was looking at his penis. She watched as the expression changed on his face, his eyes widening as she reached up and untied the ruffled bow behind her neck and let the top half of her dress fall to her hips, exposing her 32D breasts. She hooked her thumbs in her dress and pushed it over her hips, letting it fall to her feet where she stepped out of it and pushed it aside with her foot. She stood before her father in nothing but a pale blue g-string with little blue butterflies. "It'll be our little secret, Daddy, no one has to know. I want to make you happy. Teach me how to make you happy."

"Oh, God, Sara, no. No, no, I can't. You're my baby girl," he protested, shaking his head even though his cock was screaming otherwise.

"Please, Daddy. I know you want to touch me and I know you won't hurt me. I'm eighteen."

Elliot's cock throbbed in his hand as he stared at the face of his daughter, her green eyes so bright, so trusting. She had come to him on her own free will, ripe for the picking. He slowly lowered his gaze, staring at beautiful breasts as they rose and fell with each deep breath she drew into her lungs. They were so ripe, so full, and so absolutely perfect. Her areolas were the size of silver dollars, puckered, her nipples hard and sticking out from her breasts like two tiny cocks. He wanted to lick her breasts, suck on her nipples till she screamed. And she was going to let him! How the fuck could he say no? "You can't breathe a word to anyone, not even your friends."

Sara nodded her head, her heart pounding in her chest. She couldn't believe what she had just asked her father to do. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to do. She wanted him to touch her ever since she had saw him last night, pleasuring himself, she wanted him to give her as much pleasure, touch her, and hopefully ease that ache she felt between her legs. She sucked in her breath when she felt his fingers glide over the tops of her breasts. She moaned as his hands cupped the full weight of her breasts and she reached out, grabbing hold of his shoulders as her legs started to quiver.

"Daddy just loves your breasts. They're so beautiful. So big," Elliot said as he shaped his hands to her breasts, weighing their fullness, giving them a slight squeeze. A slow smile came to his face when she moaned. He felt her breasts swell in his hands and he watched lecherously as her areolas drew up even tighter and her nipples got even harder, sticking out proudly from her breasts. He pinched them between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them, pulling on them, and making them even harder. She moaned as he rolled them between his fingers till they were two tight, sensitive points of flesh. He bent his head and opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, flattening it to the outside of her breast and licking a hot path down and around the underside of her breast, up the other side, and then down and around and up the other side of the second one, feeling her breasts quiver against his tongue.

Sara dug her fingers into her father's shoulders when she felt her knees go out from under her and a sudden gush of wetness rush between her legs. His mouth was hot, his tongue even hotter and his hands...God his hands were large, almost large enough to cover her whole breast. She sucked in her breath and expelled it on a moan as his fingers tugged and pulled on her nipples. "That feels good, Daddy," she moaned as his tongue licked the side of her breast. "So good."

He raised his head, looking at her. His heart was pounding in his chest and his cock was hard almost to the point of pain. He could feel more precum seeping out of it as it twitched. He slid his hands down her sides, over her hips and around to grab hold of her firm, bare ass. He looked down at her scarcely covered mound, at the blue butterfly panties that barely covered her vulva. He couldn't see any blonde hair and he felt his cock jerk hard. He dug his fingers into the taut globes of her ass, squeezing as he pulled her closer till the head of his hard cock was poking her in the belly. He affectionately stroked her ass, his fingers gliding over her taut, young flesh, the tip of one finger slipping between the cheeks, gliding along the string of her panties. His hand slid lower, caressing her ass where it met her thigh, his fingers gliding over smooth wet flesh before sliding back up over her ass. She was wet; he had made her wet, which meant she was just as aroused as he was by this sinful pleasure. "Are you a virgin, baby girl, because these are not virgin panties? And don't you lie to Daddy."

She nodded her head, fighting back the groan of pure pleasure that was starting to form inside her. His hands felt so good on her butt, stroking her, squeezing her. She could feel that pressure again, the ache that was building inside her lower abdomen and spreading down between her legs, the wetness that was starting to accumulate and seep out of her, soaking the front of her panties. Her breathing hitched and she gasped when the rock hard tip of his penis jabbed her in the stomach. "Y-yes. Ch-Chloe ma-made me bu-buy th-them."

"That's good, baby girl, that's so good. You'll be real tight for daddy's cock. You want daddy's huge cock inside you, don't you? Do you want Daddy to pop your little cherry?" he growled before he lowered his head and flicked his tongue over her nipple, feeling it pebble even more. Again and again until it was tight and glistening wet with his saliva. "You want Daddy to fuck your tight little cunt, don't you, to cum inside you; fill you up with all his hot seed?" he said right before he opened his mouth over her breast and drew her nipple into his hot, wet mouth.

"Yes!" Sara screamed, her back arching, pressing her breast tighter to her father's mouth as he sucked hard on her nipple, his tongue and his words wreaking havoc on her body. She reached up and curled her fingers into his hair, holding his head to her breast as he slid his hands up her back, holding onto her tightly. "Oh gawd, that feels sooo good, Daddy, sooo goooood."

Elliot sucked on her nipple, working it hard with his tongue, groaning as it tightened in response. He sucked harder, drawing it tight against the roof of his mouth, his tongue stroking the curve of her breast. He strummed her nipple with his tongue, her moans filling his ears, and he opened his mouth wider, sucking as hard and as much of her breast as he could into his mouth. He caught her nipple between his teeth, and slowly lifted his head, tugging on the tender piece of flesh before he let it slide from the graze of his teeth. He caught her other nipple between his teeth and drew it into his mouth. He sucked on the spice drop-sized piece of flesh, swirled the tip of his tongue around it, feeling it harden even more. He applied so much suction to her nipple, drawing it so deep into his mouth that her breast lifted of her chest. He felt her breast quiver against his face when a deep moan rolled out of her chest. He flicked his tongue over her nipple, again and again, sucked hard and lifted his head, letting her breast pop from his mouth. He licked her breast, bathing it with his tongue, swirling the tip around her areola before sucking her rigid nipple between his pursed lips. He raised his head, flicked the tip of his tongue over her nipple, moved back over to her other breast and flicked it with his tongue, again and again. He placed a tender kiss just above her areola on first one heaving breast and then the other.

He looked up at her as he cupped the side of her face in his hand. He dragged his thumb over the fullness of her bottom lip, feeling her hot breath on his thumb as she struggled to catch her breath. She had a wide, mobile mouth with full, luscious lips. He couldn't wait to feel it wrapped around his cock, but he would teach her that later. Her lashes fluttered as she opened her eyes. "It's time to make Daddy happy. I want you to jack me off until I cum on your beautiful breasts. Daddy will show you how. Go get a pillow from the couch to kneel on."

Sara, eager to please her father and even more eager for his cock, hurried over to the couch on the other side of the study, grabbed one of the plush throw pillows, and hurried back. He had turned his chair around and pushed it back until it butted up against the desk. She tossed the pillow down on the floor between her father's feet and slowly dropped to her knees. Her eyes lowered to his swollen cock as it jutted straight out from his smooth, hairless groin, it didn't look that big last night but then she wasn't this close. She nervously bit her bottom lip, sizing up his cock. It was, in a couple words, strangely beautiful. It was longer than her forearm, bigger around than her wrist and she wondered how he could ever fit it inside a woman's body. She could see the blue veins that protruded out and interlaced their way all around the hard length supplying the thick monster with blood, the large conical-shaped head smooth and purple with a clear fluid weeping out of the tip. She reached out and touched the underside of his cock with her fingers, feeling it jerk against them as she slowly drew her fingers up, up his hard length, feeling the veins and the blood that coursed through them. She watched as it swelled in her hand, jerking in response to her light touch. "Your penis is hard and smooth at the same time and so hot."

Elliot swallowed hard, feeling his Adam's apple bob in his throat and his cock twitch in her hand. Her hand was so small, so soft, and so unskilled. He looked down at her beautiful face and her eyes so full of curiosity. "It's a cock, baby girl. Little boys have penises, men have cocks." He took hold of her hand and guided it to the swollen head of his cock, wrapping it around the tip. "Use daddy's precum to get your hand really wet," he said, sliding her hand around the bulbous head, gathering up all the fluid that seeped out. "Now slide your hand all the way back down the shaft to the base and then back up to just under the glans, that's the head. But don't touch the head when you stroke me, it's sensitive and I'll cum too quickly." He took hold of her other hand and cupped it around his heavy scrotum. "Feel my testicles, but don't squeeze them hard, you'll hurt me, just massage them, and maybe tug on them a little bit. They're full of all the sperm I'm going to spurt out when I cum." He moved her hand up and down the length of his cock in a rhythm that pleased him the most until she got the feel of it for herself and let go of her hand, letting her curiosity and the need to pleasure him take over. He watched as her eyes dilated and she bit down on her bottom lip as she focused all of her attention on his throbbing cock that was too engorged for her to wrap her hand all the way around.

Sara looked down at her small hand, at her fingers wrapped around her father's six inch girth, her fingers nowhere near touching as she slid it up and down the entire length. She could feel the veins under the smooth, hot flesh that throbbed in her hand, feel it pulsating with every beat of his heart. She massaged his lemon-sized scrotum with her fingers, feeling his hard testicles that were nestled inside shift around and his cock jerk and swell in her hand. She licked her lips, rolled his balls around in her hand and caressed them with her fingers. She remembered watching him as he touched his cock and she moved her hand even faster, and she sucked in her breath when a deep groan started to rumble up out of his chest. She worked her hand up and down his cock, faster and faster, hearing another deep groan tear from his chest and the arms on the chair creak as he grabbed hold of them, gripping them so tight his knuckles turned white. His hips started to buck as he forced his cock in and out of her fist and she had to grab hold of him with her other hand, afraid that she was going to lose her grip.

"Jack me harder," Elliot hissed through gritted teeth. Her hands felt so good, so good wrapped around him. He could feel his cum churning in his testicles; feel them start to draw up against his groin as they started to release a heavy load of sperm. Any second he was going to lose his entire load. "Harder!"

Sara tightened her fingers around him, sliding her hand up and down his ten inch length faster and faster, pulling on him as hard as she could. She watched, completely mesmerized, as the large head started to turn a deep purple as she worked her hands even harder up and down his thick cock as it expanded in her hands, getting even thicker and thicker. His hips started to violently buck and she held on tight, sliding her hand down as his hips thrust upward, pulling up as his ass dropped down to the chair, harder and harder until she saw the thick purple head start to expand and puff up like a huge mushroom over the edge of her fingers.

Elliot threw his head back, his grip tightening on the armrests, and gnashed his teeth together. His hips bucked as he violently fucked his daughter's hand, faster and faster as she held on hard, her grip tightening around him, squeezing him so hard and he imagined he was inside her tight little cunt, fucking her for all he was worth. "Don't stop, Sara, don't stop. Fuck, baby girl, daddy's cumming."

She slid her hand up and closed it around the head of his cock, sliding her fist up and down the smooth, slick skin like she had watched him do last night. She pulled and pushed on the head, feeling it start to jerk in her hand. A primal scream tore from her father's throat as his ass came up off the chair, the slit in the head of his penis widened and a thick heavy rope of hot, milky-white semen spurted out, arcing high in the air and hitting her across the face and neck. She worked her fist up and down the swollen head, tugging on it hard and watching as a second thick rope shot out and landed on her right breast. Harder and a third rope spurted and landed on her other breast, again and her father groaned as a forth thick stream of hot, sticky semen jetted onto her neck, the fifth one hitting her breast. He collapsed against the chair with a groan and she jacked the head of his cock until the last of his semen trickled out and coated her hand, running down her arm.

Sara let his softening cock slip from her cum-coated fingers and sat back on the pillow, looking proudly down at herself. Her father's semen was clinging to her chest and breasts like a long pearl necklace, a stray strand dangling from her nipple. She felt a glob sliding down her cheek and she reached up to wipe it away only to smear more semen across her face. She giggled, looking up at her father with wide green eyes. "I'm covered in your sperm, Daddy."

Elliot struggled to catch his breath as he looked down at his daughter. She had thick ropes of semen clinging to her cheek and chest and she couldn't look any more beautiful. "You did good, baby girl. You got Daddy real excited and I cummed really hard," he said, his voice shaking from the aftermath of his powerful orgasm. "Now come here so I can clean you up," he said, reaching for her discarded dress on the floor. He turned his chair around and pushed the pile of papers aside on his desk, clearing a place for her to sit.

Sara slowly got to her feet and walked around the chair to stand in front of her father on weak, trembling legs. She watched as he reached up with the skirt of her dress to wipe the sticky semen from her face before it had a chance to dry. Her tongue darted out to catch a drop of semen stuck in the corner of her mouth. It was salty and sweet. She licked her lips, tasting a bit of the lingering cum that had spurted across her mouth. It tasted so good. Maybe next time he would let her suck on his cock...if there was going to be a next time.

Elliot dragged the absorbent cloth across her chest, wiping away as much of his ejaculation as he could. He couldn't remember cumming this much or this hard before in his adult life. He smiled as he paid special attention to her breasts, slowly wiping away his semen that had stuck and started to dry on them. He cupped her breast in his left hand and with his right one, slowly dragged the material down the generous swell of her breast and over her nipple, watching as it hardened into a tight little piece of dark pink flesh. He brushed her nipple again and she moaned. He paid the same attention to her other breast, cupping it in his right hand and using his left one to wipe away his sperm. He dropped the sodden dress to the floor and slowly toyed with her neglected nipple till it was hard and protruding out of her areola. He bent his head and flicked the tip of his tongue over the hard, little piece of flesh and slowly drew it into his mouth, gently sucking, tasting his own semen warm from her body heat.