Teaching Sara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara's breathing started to escalate as he slowly ran his hand down her side, over her quivering, taut little belly, the tip of his finger dipping into her belly button and lower till the tips of his fingers reached the triangle-shaped piece of cotton that covered her vulva, slowly moving back and forth over her belly, caressing her dewy skin. She moaned, arching her hips to increase the pressure of his hand on her hot, aching flesh and she sucked in her breath when that hand slid lower. She groaned and slapped her hands down on the desk, her fingers curling around the edge as his hand dipped between her legs, gliding over the soaking wet material of her panties. The ache, oh the ache. "Dad-dee..."

"It's okay, baby girl. Daddy's just gonna touch you here. Make you feel real good. Okay?" Elliot slowly stroked her through the wet material of her panties, molding the cotton to her flesh. He could smell the muskiness of her cream as it seeped out of her juicy virgin cunt, soaking into the crotch of her panties. He felt his cock twitch in response. He brushed his fingers over her a little harder and he felt her tremble, heard her moan and he knew it was from need, from the need to ease the ache she was feeling but didn't quite know what it was from. He knew. She needed to be fucked. She was hot and wet and aching for him, aching for his cock and he wanted to give it to her but first things first.

Elliot hooked his index fingers under the thin blue strap encircling her hips and slowly eased them down over her hips and firm ass, pulling them down her legs to drop to her feet. He grabbed hold of her slender hips and sat her down on the edge of his desk, took hold of her feet and rested them on the arms of his chair and pushed her knees apart, opening her to him. Her vulva was completely smooth, and her labia was pink and puffy and shiny wet with her own juices that seeped out of her, coating her soft skin and making her deliciously creamy. He parted her legs even further, till her knees were wider than her shoulders and the lips of her labia separated, exposing every inch of her pretty pink flesh, wet and creamy just for him. He could see the narrow opening of her weeping vagina, God, she was going to be tight, and the swollen bud of her clitoris as it poked out of its protective little hood like a tiny cock. "You're so beautiful down here," his said, his voice shaking.

"Pu-pu-leese Dad-dee," Sara whimpered, her voice breaking, not knowing exactly what she was begging him for although she knew it had something to do with the ache that she felt between her legs and that he was the only one that could make it go away. Her hips started to lift off the edge of the desk, seeking, begging. "Make me feel good."

Elliot couldn't deny her or himself any longer. He reached out with one finger and slowly traced the shape of her vulva, hearing her sharp intake of breath and feeling her hips jerk in response. He slipped his finger along her blood-swollen labia, coating his finger with her creaminess. He slipped a second finger between her swollen flesh, stroking her, then a third, parting her even wider. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen a virgin's sweet, wet flesh. "Your cunt is so wet for Daddy, so wet and juicy." He stroked her a little faster, his fingers slipping along her swollen flesh and he felt her hips jerk. The tip of his middle finger breached her vaginal opening and she sucked in her breath only to expel it on a moan. He circled the tight opening with the tip of his finger and slipped it inside, feeling her tight wet flesh greedily close around it and he quickly pulled it back out when her hips started to rise. He wanted to breech her hymen with his cock not his finger. "Daddy wants to put his mouth here and kiss you, fuck you with his tongue. Daddy wants to suck on you little clit," he said, flicking his fingernail over her swollen and sensitive clitoris. Her hips jerk hard, her ass coming off the desk. "And keep sucking on it until you cum all over my face."

Sara sank her teeth into her bottom lip, squeezing her eyes shut, a long, deep groan slowly rolling out of her. She wanted him to kiss her where his fingers were touching her, suck on her wet flesh, and ease the tormented ache she was feeling. Her hips started to lift off the edge of the desk, pressing herself harder against her father's stroking fingers. He flicked his fingernail over her swollen clitoris again and she almost screamed. "My clitty, Daddy, touch my clitty!" His fingers zeroed in on her clitoris, rubbing and pinching and flicking, and she groaned, throwing her head back and digging her feet into the padded armrests, thrusting her hips high off the desk.

Elliot grabbed hold of her ass with his left hand, embedding his fingers into her firm flesh as his right hand rapidly pumped between her widespread legs. Fuck, she was so hot and so wet. Her juices were seeping out of her vagina, coating his thick fingers as they slipped along her slick labia faster and faster. Her hips were starting to buck and he knew her orgasm was close. He dug his fingers into her ass, holding her steady as he rubbed her clitoris hard, back and forth, back and forth, strumming it faster and faster, harder and harder.

Sara could feel the pressure building more and more, getting hotter and hotter, the ache getting more intense, tightening in her abdomen and that spot between her legs. She tightened her grip on the edge of the desk, her knuckles turning white, and arched her back as the painful, it could only be described as painful pleasure started to turn to a white hot burning need for completion. "Daddyohdaddyohdaddy," Sara moaned, her hips bucking.

Elliot's breathing grew more labored as he started down at his daughter's dark pink and dripping cunt and his fingers, shiny wet with her juices as they cruelly assaulted her swollen clitoris. His first thought was that he was hurting her but when her knees fell even further apart and her hips started to violently buck, her breasts rapidly rising and falling on her chest as she struggled to catch her breath, he knew he was inflicting unbearable pleasure on her not pain. Tiny grunts escaped her, growing louder and louder as she arched her back and thrust her hips even higher. She was about to have her very first orgasm. "That's it, baby girl, you're almost there." His fingers moved even faster over her swollen, sensitive clitoris, pressed harder into her wet flesh and her hips bucked harder as she helplessly rode his fingers. "You're almost there." He felt the first spurt of her virgin cum coat his fingers, felt her ass clench in his hand. Her orgasm was tightening inside her, stealing her ability to breath and he knew she was there. He pinched her clitoris, rolling it between his fingers. "Now. Cum for Daddy. Cum, Sara. CUM!"

"DADDEEEEEEEE!" Sara screamed as her orgasm tore through her. She went absolutely still, thrusting her vulva hard against his hand as the dam broke inside her and she spurted hard, her slippery juices coating her father's hand. She collapsed back against the edge of the desk, panting as she struggled to catch her breath, her hips jerking as another orgasmic wave rolled through her. "Daddy," she whimpered.

Elliot eased her legs back down and gently stroked her thighs until her breathing had returned to normal and the last of her orgasm had ceased and her trembling finally stopped. He brushed his hand over her sweaty abdomen, feeling her muscles tighten, and higher to gently caress her swollen breasts and tweak her ultra-sensitive nipples. "Now give Daddy a kiss and go to bed."

Sara could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Her breasts were swollen, her nipples were so hard they hurt, and that ache was back between her legs again and the inside of her thighs were sticky wet with her own juices. She looked at her father. Somehow she felt that he didn't deserve just a peck on the cheek. She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to his, kissing him fully on the lips, darting the tip of her tongue over his bottom lip. His mouth opened under the gentle pressure of hers and a tiny moan escaped her when his tongue flicked over hers. She sucked hard on his tongue, drawing it deep into her mouth.

Elliot groaned and shoved his hands into her hair, holding her head immobile while his tongue fully explored the inside of her mouth much like he wanted to fully explore the inside of her cunt. When she sucked on his tongue he felt his cock jerk. He angled his head, thrust his tongue deeper and she sucked even harder. Anymore and he was going to have another throbbing erection. He tore his mouth away from hers and looked up into her bright green eyes, panting hard as he tried to catch his breath.

"Goodnight, Daddy," Sara said and she stepped away from him and walked from the room.

Elliot turned his chair, watching as she sashayed from the room buck ass naked, her breasts heavily swaying on her chest and her taut ass just barely jiggling with every step. He picked up her dress and wiped the last of his semen from his swelling cock, feeling the head jerk as a trickle of milky-white semen slowly oozed out. He smiled to himself.

God, he couldn't wait to fuck her.