Teaching the Pool Boy

Story Info
Spencer is back home from his first year of college.
3.6k words
4.34
59.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is also copyright of the author and all rights are reserved.


Spencer was back home in his sleepy little town from his first year of college, moving back in with his parents for the summer while not taking any classes. He found himself mesmerized at the small quiet little town he'd grown up it, it was a far cry from the major city his college town had become; but it was home none the less.

It had been an interesting and eye opening first year for Spencer, he had always assumed that he would go to college, meet a bunch of girls and have a lot of sex. Unfortunately for him he learned very quickly that freshman, especially ones that didn't have the confidence of no longer being virgins, did not do too well when it came to attracting the girls. The closest Spencer had come to sex his freshman year when a little heavy petting and a couple of make out sessions, but he always found himself having to take care of things alone because one reason or another girls just didn't want to finish with him. He had determined that he would change his luck to the best of his abilities this summer, counting on becoming a true big fish in the small pond that was the community he grew up in now that he had finished the first year of college in the big city.

As he drove through the small town looking at the local shops he realized just how much he missed the quant nature of this little town where almost everyone knew each other. He also realized just how hard it could have been for him to find a good summer job to help him save up money for the next year if his uncle didn't own a pool cleaning business. It wasn't glamorous business and it was always hot in the summer, but Spencer knew he'd make a decent amount of money and at the least get some good color on his arms and legs while getting some great workouts throughout the day. Also, unlike many summer jobs, this left Spencer free every weekend since nobody ever wants to have a pool boy cleaning their pool when their kids are trying to play.

Spencer got to his house and moved all of his stuff back in to his old room, after doing that and going out to dinner with his parents he found himself with the rest of the afternoon off before starting his new job the next morning right at 7am. Given his job for the summer was going to be cleaning pools, he wanted to make sure that he spent at least a little bit of time enjoying his parents pool before he got sick of looking at pools.

He put on his swim trunks and nothing else, looked at his lean 6'3" body and realized that the hard work this summer would only further define his chest and abdominal muscles and couldn't wait to see just how much his body progressed and hoped to see some definition show up in his arms to match the rest of his young body. Satisfied with what he saw and knowing that further definition would make it hard for girls to resist him, Spencer headed off to his parent's pool for a few laps and to get some good relaxation.

As he was walking out to the pool Spencer found that his parent's neighbor Kate was also about to get some swim time in so he went over to say hi before he jumped in the pool. What he saw definitely set him for a loop, Kate was in a very revealing bikini that showed off an amazing body. This was not the neighbor Spencer remembered, last time he had seen Kate was before he went to college and she was still extremely depressed from the sudden death of her husband and had weighed (he estimated) over 200 pounds.

Now standing in front of him in her extremely sexy bathing suit it was all Spencer could do to not look shocked and amazed at how much she had transformed. He immediately moved his towel to cover his waist and his ever-growing erection. Kate could see him blushing and knew she was having some kind of effect, she thought about torturing him a bit and letting it drag on, but she felt sorry for him and immediately broke the ice.

"Notice anything different?" she asked

"Well, you've obviously had a great year," he responded, "You look amazing Mrs. Hayes"

"Well, thank you, but please, call me Kate, you are after all a grown man now." Kate surprised herself, not only with what she said, but also with how easily she said what she was thinking. She knew she shouldn't have made such a comment but looking at his ripped body she couldn't help herself.

"If you say so Kate, although that's not going to be easy to get used to!" He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to calling his 45-year-old neighbor by her first name, but he would try.

Spencer was trying his best to keep the conversation light and not stare at her luscious tits as they were practically hanging out of her next to nothing bathing suit, but he was failing miserably and Kate loved every second of the attention.

"Oh, I'm sure it will become second nature soon enough." Kate then questioned Spencer, "what are your plans for this summer?"

After Spencer told her that he was going to work for his uncle cleaning pools Kate could instantly feel her pussy becoming moist just thinking about having this young boy at her house twice a week keeping her pool clean. She asked if he knew what pools he'd be responsible for, but he hadn't started working yet so he wasn't sure, she made a mental note to ask for him specifically to ensure that he was there cleaning.

They chatted for a few more minutes, catching up a little, Kate telling Spencer about her kids and how their lives were going at college and how neither of them were coming home this summer, leaving her all alone. Spencer told her about his mostly exciting freshman year of college, but also how he couldn't wait to get back home to familiar surroundings. Finally after the small talk they said their good byes and went back to their business.

Spencer spent his time in the pool trying to coax his rock hard 7" dick to calm down, but after a few minutes of just thinking about Kate he knew that he only had one solution and gave up and went in the house to take a quick shower and take care of the build up that he'd been dealing with ever since seeing the now shapely body of his 45 year old next door neighbor.

Kate spent her time in the pool in a daze; she was partially smiling knowing that she had definitely caused a reaction in her young neighbor and she was partially chastising herself for letting someone so young have such an effect on her. Yes, it had been well over a year, since before her husband had tragically died, since she had gotten any attention and she definitely as craving having herself filled up; but she knew that the boy she had watched grow up next door was not the best option. She tried her best to put it out of her mind and to continue her swim, but it wasn't the easiest thing for her to do so after only about 15 minutes she threw in the towel and went inside to cool herself off.

Kate filled her Jacuzzi tub and opened a bottle of wine, she was just looking to unwind and distract herself from the improper thoughts she had been having about her young neighbor. After getting the jets running and a full bubble bath going Kate knew there was only one way she was going to relieve the tension. But before getting in she reached in to the cabinet drawer by the bed and pulled out her favorite waterproof vibrator. It only took a few minutes of her vibrator on her clit, as well as a quick pinch of her left nipple, but Kate found herself in the throws of ecstasy in the warm bubble bath.

The Next Day

Spencer hadn't slept well the last night, between the eagerness to start a new job and the lust he had felt for Kate he spent most of the night tossing and turning. He woke up early though and grabbed himself a strong cup of coffee as he headed off to his Uncle's office.

Once he arrived Spencer was given a list of 4 pools that had to be cleaned that day, as well as a schedule for the rest of the week varying from 4-8 pools a day. He quickly scanned the list and instantly froze when he saw his neighbor, Kate on the list to be cleaned today. Spencer instantly got excited and hopeful that he'd be able to see her again today, but at the same time he was nervous since he wouldn't have a towel to cover up any attraction he might be showing. It took him a minute, but he sketched out his plan for the cleanings and showed it to his uncle, he would attack the three other pools first and then do his neighbors last so that he could just walk home afterwards. His uncle agreed to the schedule and sent him on his way.

The first three houses were completed without any excitement, but Spencer had already sweated completely through two shirts by the time he pulled up to his house. Not wanting to dirty another shirt he figured that he could just finish up with the one he was currently wearing and made his way with his equipment back to the pool. Much to his surprise Kate was laying there sunbathing. She wasn't wearing the suit she wore last night, today she was wearing something even smaller, a nearly non-existent string bikini that only barely covered her huge (34 D's) breasts.

Spencer saw her before she realized that his gawking at the heaving breasts as they rose and fall with her breathing was not immediately noticed. After what seemed like forever but was surely just a few moments Kate felt his presence and sat up smiling at him, very happy that she had made such an impression on the young man.

Kate got up and greeted Spencer with a friendly hug, clearly feeling his erection through his shorts pressed up on her belly. Kate being only 5'4" she had to reach up to put her arms around Spencer's muscular shoulders. She loved every second of pressing her breasts against his rock hard stomach and wished she could do more.

After hugging for a little longer than socially acceptable for such a greeting Spencer backed up and said, "well, I guess I better get to work."

"That's probably a good idea," Kate replied, "why don't you take off that soaking wet shirt though, it's a beautiful day out and you can help even out that farmers tan you are developing?"

Spencer hesitated for a second, but he couldn't argue with Kate's logic and stripped down to just his bathing suit. Kate loved what she was seeing, with the sweat drenched 19 year old body in front of her making her even wetter than she had been during that short hug. She knew that once he left she was going to be taking care of things herself; but for the time being she had to put the thoughts out of her head, awkwardly she said that she was going to go back to sunning and left him to his work.

Kate had set herself up to a point where she could easily see Spencer without making it obvious that she was looking at him, but before long watching his muscles work was just too much for her and she decided to turn over and sun her back. Not wanting to get tan lines on her back she untied her top as she lay down on her stomach, letting the string fall carelessly to the sides.

At first Spencer was relieved to see Kate turn over, he had felt that she was watching him and he was struggling keep his hard on from showing through his swim shorts as her breasts were rising and falling with her obviously deep breathes. But now as she lay on her back, with the strings of her tiny bikini hanging down the sides of the chair, he was hornier than ever and knew that a cold shower and some alone time would be needed soon.

He worked as fast as he could to get the job finished, only occasionally stealing glances at her barely covered ass and the sexy naked back. Within 45 minutes the pool was cleaned, albeit not to the best of his ability and Spencer was ready to head home. Not wanting to be rude though he made sure to go over and let Kate know he was done.

Kate was caught a bit by surprised as she had been drifting off and day dreaming the entire time she had been on her stomach, when Spencer came over to talk to her she instinctively rolled over, forgetting that her top was no longer tied, and giving him a view of her beautiful breasts. It was only for an instant, but Kate was immediately embarrassed and quickly covered herself up apologizing.

Spence on the other hand was in awe, he'd been to plenty of strip clubs and watched his fair share of porn so he knew what great breasts looked like and Kate's were some of the finest he'd ever seen. As Kate was profoundly apologizing all Spencer could think of was how lucky he had been, but quickly he realized that any pre-tense of hiding his cock was now gone as he was busting out of his shorts obvious enough that anyone who would be walking by would instantly know what was on his mind.

Kate was not oblivious to Spencer's excitement and as he started suggesting that he should leave she found herself doing something she never expected she would do, saying to him "Spencer, wait, don't leave, come on inside and let me make you some lunch and a get you something to drink."

He initially balked at the idea before deciding that this could be a chance for some fun, Spencer agreed saying, "that'd be great, it's really hot out here and a cold drink would be wonderful. Since this is my last house too I don't have to rush to get to another appointment."

Kate gathered herself, not only retying the strings to her top but also wrapping herself in a towel as they moved in to the house, Spencer ever the gentlemen opening the door for her as Kate entered.

The air conditioning hit both of them like a truck and the cold air covered their bodies with goose bumps, both immediately shivered, but also immediately were grateful for the central air saving them from the heat, both actual and sexual, that had built up outside.

Kate directed Spencer to sit at the kitchen table while she fixed them lunch and a drink, he resisted at first but she made it clear that she was in charge and that he was to do as she said. As she cook a lite chicken stir fry lunch, Kate thought back to just after her husband James died the previous year when she finally realized that she had never really been in control of her own life. She initially took control in getting healthy and getting the body she'd always day dreamed of, which gave her a purpose but never really fulfilled her. While all of this is running through her mind she looks up and catches a glimpse of the built 19 year old man who is sitting in front of her, trying to convince herself that he won't fulfill her needs, but deep down knowing that he's who she has been trying to find for a long time.

As she's starts the food Kate works her way over to the fridge, she's dropped the towel by now and just in her very revealing bikini, and grabs two beers from the very back. The cold air gets her nipples rock hard and pointed out of her tight top. Not even trying to hide it she enjoys the look on Spencer's face as he continually stares as the hard dots poking out of the suit and she hands him the beer. At first he objects since he's only 19, but the look she gives him tells him that not only does she know that he regularly drinks at college, but also that she doesn't want to hear any argument over drinking a beer after a hard days work.

Finally, as the lunch is complete Kate and Spencer eat the first half of the meal in complete silence, the sexual tension is so strong and nothing needed to be said. Finally, Kate couldn't take it anymore and decided to see just how available this young man was.

"So, tell me, how many girlfriends did you have this past year?" Kate asked, adding "I'm sure that your school was full of beautiful girls just lining up for a piece of you."

It was an extremely aggressive question and caught Spencer off guard; he stammered, "Umm...ah...well, honestly not many, only one girl for a few weeks but even that was pretty much nothing." Regaining his confidence he added, "all of the girls there seemed more interested in either studying or the football players to take interest in little old me."

"Well, let me tell you, those little girls have no idea what they are missing", Kate said as seductively as she couldn't without ripping her clothes off.

Spencer blushed at that last remark and said "well thank you Kate, that means a lot to me as the truth is I really had no luck last year." Suddenly, Spencer was pouring his heart out and while he knew he should stop he just couldn't help himself, he continued, "I always think that I am a pretty good catch, but most of the girls that I had the courage to ask out just weren't interested. The ones that I did go out with, I guess I was just too chicken to make any real moves. The fact is I'm very inexperienced and just have no idea what signs to look for or to know when is the right time to make a move."

This was all Kate needed to hear, she knew it was wrong, but she was completely attracted to this boy, no this young man, who she's seen grow up and she wanted to help him make those final steps. The burning in her crotch was also more than she could stand she was wetter than she had been in years and she wanted to share that.

The first part of Kate's lesson is letting Spencer know when to make a move; she got up out of her chair, walked around the table and sat down on his lap. Kissing Spencer passionately she could feel his hard cock poking through his pants and pushing against his ass. Spencer was stunned, he struggled trying to figure out what was happening to him, but he was too focused on just kissing Kate as passionately as he possibly could, exploring her wet mouth with his young tongue.

After a few minutes Kate wanted to move on to the next part of the lesson and knowing that Spencer was extremely inexperienced she was certain that it wouldn't take much before he was done so she wanted to enjoy it while she could. She stood up and got off his lap, before taking off her top and giving him another view of her beautiful breasts with her perky and excited nipples sticking out.

Before Spencer can get too good of a look she's kneeling in front of him and taking off his shorts, freeing his monster cock. Kate didn't even take a moment to enjoy the work of art; she just dove in, swallowing all 7 inches in to her wet, warm, mouth as quickly as she could. She knew that he was excited, but she wasn't sure how much.

Within moments of having his hard cock enveloped by Kate's warm mouth Spencer felt something he was quite familiar with, although for the first time someone else was taking care of it for him. His balls were swelling and tightening as his cum flowed through him. Kate then reached and grabbed his tight balls, which was all the encouragement Spencer needed.

He shot line after line of cum down Kate's throat, she did her best to swallow as much as he could, which constantly sucking on him trying to get every last drop out of the teenage cock. When she felt like she had as much as she could get out of him, Kate finally relented the tight suction she had on Spencer's cock, freeing him from his post orgasm glory.

She stood back up and proceeded to give him a passionate and deep tongue kiss, swirling the cum that was still left in her mouth around his mouth, letting him taste the sweetness that she was tasting. They kissed for a few minutes before she broke off and said to him, "that's only the beginning, if you want I'm more than happy to teach you how to be with a woman."

Spencer sat stunned, he didn't know what to say and after staring in her eyes for what seemed like an eternity he mustered and said the only thing that he could "yes ma'am."

****I'll continue the story with positive reactions and feedback