Team Bonding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there under one of the shower-heads, hot water steaming down her body, fingers laced together with her hands behind her head, Kelly was staring into the nondescript showerhead with an intensity suggesting she could turn the aluminum into gold if she just concentrated on it. Being in locker rooms and wearing minimal clothes when running, not much is left to the imagination when it comes to your teammates' bodies. Still, I had never really looked at her closely. She had, truly, a rock-star body. Her ass was rounder than mine, and bigger, and she was tan from head to toe. I couldn't see the front of her, but I knew she was a very full D cup. She carried it well though, with long slender legs, a lean torso, and at her height she looked perfectly in proportion.

Looking over her body, I unconsciously started imagining Alex dominating her the way he dominated me. He never told me he had been with her. I guess there was no reason to. It was their privacy to have, and he was always discreet and respectful. Humiliation? She must have taken it pretty far. He could be rough, and his domination was often as much psychological as it was physical. He had always said that BDSM was a cerebral fetish, a fetish for smart people, a fetish that could really only be fully enjoyed if you let your guard down psychologically and let someone else really take control.

It was hard to imagine him making someone feel bad about herself. Kelly must have heard me come in, but she didn't turn around. All she said was "you showering or what?"

Wordlessly, I walked up to the shower next to her and turned on the water. Titrating the temperature until it was just right, I began lathering up my washcloth as the hot water cascaded over my body. It felt good after the cold long run. Kelly must have been enjoying it too as I heard her inhaling and exhaling deeply. I glanced over at her, and saw that her eyes were closed, with a neutral expression on her face.

"Kelly..." I started to say, only to be interrupted.

"I wonder if daddy still golfs with Bill Murray," she mused.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I hope he still does because there's clearly a ghost in the shower room with me. I need a Ghostbuster because there is a ghost because that is the ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION for why ANY VOICE would be talking to me right now," she hissed towards the shower-head, still avoiding my gaze.

I looked at the blond bombshell next to me. She was perfect. Beautiful, brilliant, talented. And deeply, deeply, deeply unsatisfied with any of it.

"God, it must be awful to be you," I murmured. "It must be awful to be so perfect, and to still not be able to relax."

She opened her eyes and turned a little to face me. My eyes wandered, unbidden, down her body from top to bottom. Oh come on, even her nipples are perfect pink little eraser heads, and her pussy looks as smooth as WAIT WHAT was going on in my head? I blushed slightly and looked back up at my own shower space, eyes dead ahead.

"You know what?" I continued, "I bet Alex never humiliated you. I bet you wanted to be humiliated, to be able to feel shame, to feel something other than perfection. To just take a break, just for a short hour or two, and not have to feel so fucking superior to everyone. To not have people kissing your ass when you don't feel you deserve it."

I turned to fully face her. She was working through several expressions simultaneously, notes of confusion, resentment, sorrow, longing, and hope dancing across her face. And then, like a corned animal, her ego made a last ditch effort to lash out.

"Okay sweetie, you want to play armchair psychologist? Fine. Yes I'm perfect. Yes it's hard. Yes I want to relax but can't. But you know what? You're going to be just like me in a few years."

She took a step towards me.

"Alex will fuck you for now for fun," she said, pointing a finger at me, "then graduate and leave you and find some other younger girl in some other city and fuck her too. You'll keep succeeding and getting better but it'll never be good enough because it never is."

She took another step forward, reached out, and tapped her finger against the side of my head.

"You're fucked up in the head, just like me. That's why you're a good runner. That's why you get good grades. That's why Alex picked you out to be his little plaything. You're fucked up in the head just like me, and you'll never be normal. How does that sound?"

I swatted her hand away angrily.

"You can't talk to me like that! You can't treat people like this at all! You can't just-"

She cut me off.

"I can't just what? I can't just tell people how it is? Who's gonna stop me? Alex? He's not here, and he doesn't care as long as he gets his nut off. Coach? As long as we run well he doesn't care if we play nice. One of the other girls? They're afraid of me. Seriously, who's going to tell me what to do?"

She was almost in my face now; somehow I hadn't even realized how close she was getting.

"So who? Who's gonna tell me to stop? You? Is it gonna be you, you stupid little freshman cunt? "

And that was the first I ever hit somebody.

It was an open handed slap, like a thunderclap echoing in the shower as my palm made contact with her face. There was no thought behind it, but there was an awful lot of hip drive. I put my whole body into it, and she staggered back a step, stunned, almost slipping on the slick tiles. As she caught her footing, I made eye contact with her. We stared at each other for a moment, then my eyes started wandering over her body again. Why were they doing that? My gaze rose back up to meet hers, and her fury softened, replaced by something I had seen on my own face on the screen of my laptop just a few hours prior.

Kelly Marin stood naked, soapy, with steam billowing around her, my hand print beginning to redden on her face, with unfettered animalistic lust in her eyes. I stared her down for a brief moment.

A single word, "yes?" I asked.

She took two long yet shallow breaths, the only other sound in the room the sound of the two showerheads gushing down hot water.

"Do it!" she said breathlessly, a challenge in her voice.

Before I knew what I was doing, my hands were on her shoulders, pushing her against the wall, kissing her. She smelled sweet, floral, soft. I had never kissed a woman before. I immediately understood why guys were so obsessed with us. I'm so sorry Alex, but she needs this. I barely had time to think coherently beyond that before my hands were sliding up her smooth shoulders and neck, pulling her hair back, exposing her throat. I kissed along her neck, under her chin, her hands touching her own body up and down. I let go of her hair and grabbed her arms, forcing them behind her back, pushing my soapy body against hers. I nuzzled her cheeks, her neck, and under her chin. I kissed her lips. Her eyes were rolled back in her head, and she was making soft moaning noises as she breathed heavily.

"You know what you want? You want to be put in your place," I said with just a shade more malice in my voice than I intended.

"Please Shannon, I've been so bad to you, please put me in my place!" she begged.

Wow. This was easy. This was really easy. Was it supposed to be this easy? Dominating Kelly was like putting on your favorite little black dress. This was natural, this was comfortable, this felt right. Her eyes were open now. She was a few inches taller than me, but her knees were trembling, and her face was level with me. I kissed her again, forcing my tongue into her mouth and kissing her assertively.

Putting my hands on her hips, I pushed her further down, leaning forward against her until her knees were on the ground. She looked up at me, and the defiance was slowly melting away, giving ground to an eager, excited demeanor. I lathered up my washcloth with some soap.

"I'm still sweaty from the run. Wash my body from the neck down. Stay on your knees," I commanded.

"Yes mistress," came her timid reply, and I was immediately reminded that this was not her first time playing the role of a sub. She took the soapy cloth and started washing me, starting with my ankles, and moving her way up my legs. Gently, she scrubbed up along my thighs and hips, and eventually leaned forward to reach around and wash my lower back and ass. I turned around, leaned over a bit, and spread the cheeks of my ass.

"Get in there and make it nice and clean for me," I told her.

"Yes mistress!" was her enthusiastic response. Although Alex and I hadn't experimented with anal sex yet, I had enjoyed it any time he gave any attention to my back end. Kelly was doing a superb job, and I reveled in the sensation of the soapy cloth going along my asshole. I turned back around, took the cloth from her, and tossed it in the corner of the shower room. I knelt down and held her by her hips and began kissing her again. We slowly rose, then we stood together under the still steaming hot water, letting it rinse the soap off of our smooth taught skin.

"Wait," I broke the spell of my own action.

"What?" Kelly asked uncertainly. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Something about this is wrong," I said. "I feel like I'm not myself right now. Less than 12 hours ago Alex had me bent over his bed, spanking me with a crop, fucking me from behind. Now I'm dominating another woman. This is happening really fast. I've never even kissed a woman before and all I can think about right now is taking you back into the locker room and..."

"... and what?" Kelly asked. "And you're not sure if this is what you want?"

I stood there, holding her.

"Do you know what's great about the way little kids play games?" she queried.

"I really don't want to think about little kids right now, Kelly."

"Hear me out. Little kids play games to have fun. They don't play games to win, they don't play games to see who's the best, they don't play games because they think it's the game they're 'supposed to' play. The game is fun, so they play."

She looked me in the eyes.

"We're playing right now. I miss playing like this. It feels right to play like this. Alex cut me off from doing it because for a while, it wasn't playing any more. I wasn't acting like a sub, I was becoming a sub. He recognized that. Maybe that's right for some people, as a way to live their lives. But it's not right for me. But I still want to play like this. It's not who I am, but it's a release valve. Shannon I'm under so much pressure, you have no idea."

Her lip trembled a little.

"I just want a little release. I want to be told what to do. I don't want to feel responsible. I don't want to be the leader. I don't want to feel like I have to do something or it's not going to get done. I want to not have to worry, and I want to put my trust in someone who will make it work for me. Please Shannon, can you tell me what to do and make this work for me?"

I was looking her in the eyes as she spoke, and I could see the need written plainly across her face. There was lust, too; oh, there was plenty of lust. This girl, who was supposed to be my teammate but had been more of an antagonist, needed me in so many more ways than just sexual release. She needed emotional release as well as physical. But I wasn't her therapist, and I wasn't her friend, and after the way she had treated me I didn't really care that much about her wellness in general. I was, however, very, VERY horny.

"Alright then," I said, dropping my voice and leaning in, "let's have some fun, just us girls."

I grabbed her by the wrist with one hand, and reached over to the turn the water off with the other. Still gripping her firmly, I walked us back into the locker room, making sure to snag the towels on my way.

"Here, dry off quickly," I said, handing one to her. She obeyed, and I did the same. Drying off quickly, I grabbed some fresh towels for us out of my locker and laid them across the bench. I had no idea what I was doing, flying by the seat of my pants and making this up as I went along.

What would Alex do?

I looked around, hoping for some kind of inspiration to help me get this little party started. Kelly stood there, the look of expectation on her face becoming slowly tempered by uncertainty. I had no idea what I was doing, and that was probably increasingly clear to her.

What would Alex do?

Of course, Alex always had the benefit of planning ahead, not to mention a whole room in his apartment dedicated to this. He had experience, he had confidence, he had toys...

Toys!

My eyes drifted over to my locker, the bag of Christmas goodies sitting at the foot of the small metal alcove.

"Do you have any lotion?" I asked.

"Um, yeah," Kelly replied, walking over to her locker and grabbing a large pump bottle of moisturizer. "Here," she said, handing it to me.

"Perfect. I want to be covered in this stuff head to toe. Make sure to rub it in well, and don't stop until I tell you to stop," I said, injecting as much command and certainty into my voice as I could muster. I took some dry, fluffy towels, laid them down on the long wide bench in the middle of the room, and laid down with my legs spread wide over either side. I rested my hands behind my head, and closed my eyes. "Let's go, chop chop!"

I heard the squirt squirt squirt sound of the lotion pumping, then felt cool, smooth, wet hands on both of my ankles. Kelly worked her way slowly up my calves, massaging the lotion into the deep knots of my muscles. Between running uphill, and for so long, and through snow, the massage felt incredible. Her hands slipped back down my ankles, and then along my feet, her thumbs digging into and caressing the undersides of the arches of my feet. Long slender fingers glided easily through the spaces between my toes. The hands left my body, and then returned after a few more pumps of lotion.

Now she was working her way up my thighs, pushing her fingertips deep into the muscle of my quads. She had to straddle me to continue up my body, rubbing ever more lotion into my hips, along the smooth soft skin of my tummy, then up the side of my ribs. She was sitting on my hips now, and I opened my eyes slightly to see she had the bottle in hand. Several rapid pumps rained lotion down onto my chest, recalling the cum shots I had learned to enjoy so much sucking Alex's dick. I had never much enjoyed giving blowjobs until I met him, but something about the way pleasing him made me feel had turned me into an enthusiastic little cocksucker for him.

I didn't have much time to think about that, as I was languishing in the excess of lotion being rubbed all over my perky tits, over my collarbone, under my chin and neck. Down my arms, up arms, down my arms, back up again. Another few pumps to my tits. I could see an oily sheen all over my body from where there was simply too much lotion for my skin to absorb. I was slippery and slick to the touch all over. A slow moan escaped my lips as I fought against making this too easy for her.

Kelly smiled a wicked smile "does that feel good, mistress?" she asked, starting to pump more lotion into her hand.

Mistress. I liked the sound of that. Alex was 'master,' or sometimes 'sir' when I was with him. It was acting, he had said. We both had a part to play. There was a time in my life (before I had become a serious athlete) that I had aspirations of acting. I had been, and to some degree still was, quite a good singer. To be an actor again when I was with Alex was as much fun as actually exploring my sexuality with him. Well, almost as much fun. The man was, as he had so eloquently put it, a sexual artisan. I enjoyed submission, but being dominant was turning out to be quite fun as well.

If this is what a little nibble of power tastes like, let's see about a full bite.

"You may stop, Kelly," I said in my most exaggerated, imperious tone. It was completely over the top, and she giggled. I had heard her laugh before, but it always sounded forced. When she giggled, there was nothing guarded about it. She wasn't giggling because it was the socially appropriate thing to do; she was giggling because she was having fun. I favored her with a smile. I rose up, stood, and picked up the bag of Christmas goodies. As I unzipped it, and Kelly gave me a quizzical look. Tipping it slowly towards her to reveal its contents, her eyebrows shot up in shock.

"My, my. You're not the naive little thing I thought you were," she murmured.

I glared at her. "Excuse me? Care to repeat that?"

"Uh, I mean..." she stammered, "you're not the naive little thing I thought you were, mistress? No, that's still wrong, let me try again."

"I think you've already forgotten exactly what we're doing here," I told her in an icy tone, trying desperately not to let the playfulness I was feeling creep into my voice. "Let's give you a little reminder, shall we?"

I reached into the bag and drew out the small butt plug with the heart shaped jewel. Removing it from the packaging, I handed it to her, saying, "Go wash this off. We wouldn't want to use a toy fresh out of the package without cleaning it, would we?"

"Yes mistress," came the nervous but clearly excited reply. She dashed off to the sink, and came back quickly. She was shaking, just barely noticeably.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, genuinely concerned. "You know we can use all the same safe words as you're probably used to, 'careful,' 'safety,' you know."

"No, no, I'm fine, I just... I've never done... you know... butt stuff before."

I was surprised, but I was supposed to be the domme here, so I tried not to let that rattle me. Nonetheless, a small burst of laughter escaped my lips.

So much for not letting myself get rattled.

"Sorry," Kelly said, with an amused huff, "was that funny?"

"No, no," I replied, smiling, "it was just funny to me that you called it 'butt stuff.'"

She fought valiantly against the smile threatening her face before finally succumbing to the giggles. "Okay, that's fair."

"However," I continued, trying and only just barely succeeding in restoring a note of command to my voice, "you're getting just a bit too familiar. You've already forgotten your place. I think you need a little reminder so you don't forget who's the boss." Using some of the lotion as lube, I greased up the plug. Walking over to her, plug in one hand, I grabbed her by the hip with my other hand and brought her in close to kiss me. My slick, lotion covered body felt good sliding along hers, and I liked the way my boobs felt smooshed against hers. I slowly broke off the kiss, and without a word, I used my free hand to turn her around, and I bent her over onto the bench. Taking the bottle of lotion, I squirted a full pump directly onto her ass. Rubbing it in slowly, I paid careful attention to let my fingertips graze gently over her back door. Pulling my hand back, I gave her ass a slap. It made a sharp snapping sound, and I repeated it immediately on the other cheek. A sharp inhale followed each strike.

"Quiet!" she whispered in a hushed voice, "what if someone hears us?"

The fact that we were in a public locker room had not gone unnoticed to me already. But I'd thought that through.

"It's Sunday. Cleaning staff doesn't come through until tonight, we're the only team that practices on Sundays, and all of the other girls have gone home. Now shush, you're distracting me."

I gave another pump of the lotion right on her back end for good measure, then took the butt plug and slowly started to tease her with the tip of it.

"Now, you've forgotten who I am. Could you be a dear and remind me?" I asked in a saccharine tone.

Kelly exhaled slowly as I began to push in the toy. "You're my mistress," she said, in a subdued by happy tone.