Team Bonding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry? Didn't catch that."

"You're my mistress!" she said, at normal speaking volume, and a little more clearly this time.

I pushed the toy in a little further, stretching her out, pulling it back, then pushing it back in a little further, letting her adapt slowly to the sensation of the plug.

"So sorry dear, still didn't hear that."

"You're my mistress!" she said, a little louder.

"One more time now, Kelly, just to make sure I've got it. A little louder if you please."

Her face went beet red. It wasn't from the plug, which wasn't that big to begin with. No, she was afraid someone would hear.

"Please don't make me say it any louder!" she begged softly. "We can still have fun without making this risky!"

"Of course we can," I answered, but you're doing what I want to do right now. That's one of the benefits of being your mistress. And what I want is for you to enthusiastically, convincingly, and loudly tell me that I am your mistress. I am your mistress aren't I, Kelly?"

She nodded her agreement.

"Then once more now, with gusto please, who I am?"

"You're my MISTRESS!!" she almost yelled.

"Yes!" I agreed, "I am!" and with that, I pushed the plug the remaining way into her ass, her sphincter closing around the thin metal bridge connecting the plug to the heart shaped jewel. I looked at the bent over woman in front of me with a brief sense of bizarre wonderment.

I just pushed a butt plug into my teammate's ass. It's right there, right in front of me. Would you look at that.

Pushing the sense of detachment from the moment out of my head, I snapped back to the task at hand.

"And now, you've got a nice little reminder so you don't forget it," I said, tapping the jewel with my fingernail. I could tell she felt the vibrations all over. With her ass sticking high in the air, her pussy was just as exposed as everything, and it was glistening with wetness. I have her a few more playful spankings on each cheek, then leaned over, put my hands over her boobs, and guided her back up.

"But now look at you," I pouted, squeezing and juggling her generous jugs in my hands, "I have all the lotion and you have none! Let's fix that, shall we?"

Taking her body in my hands, I guided her over and laid her down on her back on the bench. Reaching into the bag, I took out the toy handcuffs and secured each of her hands to the legs of the bench underneath her. She seemed nervous again, but said nothing. I made a point of looking her in the eyes, my question unspoken but clear, are you okay? She smiled, nodded, and shook her wrists to show that she was secured. I smiled back, kissed her, and then went again into the bag, removing the lengths of red rope. Returning to stand over her, I tied a simple knot over each of Kelly's ankles with two separate lengths of rope. I used a knot that Alex had taught me how to tie, one that was secure on the ankles but wouldn't cinch down and tighten further with pressure. Her ankles thus bound, I took each length of rope and secured them to the bars going across the top of the lockers on opposing sides of her. She now looked like a large letter "Y," with her legs spread wide and her arms held down underneath her.

I began to squirt lotion all over her body, not bothering to rub it in, but rather covering her in thick globs of the creamy white substance. Once she was sufficiently covered for my liking, I stood over her.

"You gave me a lovely massage, Kelly. I'm not exactly going to return the favor, but I certainly don't want all that lotion just sitting there on your skin," I told her.

Slowly, I lowered my body down on top of hers, and rubbed myself against her. I glided back and forth, spreading the lotion, massing it into her skin with the pressure of my body. I took extra pleasure in the sensation of my slick tits going over hers, back and forth, back and forth. She seemed to be enjoying it too, her eyes rolling back in her head and her breathing slowing drastically. Her lips were parted slightly, and as I felt my confidence growing, I knew with exact certainty what was going to happen next.

Rising slowly up off of her body, I stood, straddling her. Looking down on her, I could see confusion written plainly across her face. As I began to step forward, my legs crossing past her shoulders, her arms still bound underneath her, a flicker of understanding glimmered in her eyes. And in that moment the imperious, proud Kelly Marin, the 'I'm better than everyone else' Kelly Marin who had made my life hell all during the fall semester, looked nervous. Her head rested now between my thighs. I gazed down at her, taking care to make eye contact. With my head tilted down at her, I gave her a smug smile that oozed satisfaction with her compliance to my desire. All I could really see of her face was her eyes; the rest of her face was obscured, covered below my increasingly wet and aching pussy. I raised an eyebrow, my command unspoken.

Kelly closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and opened her eyes exhaling slowly. She looked almost hypnotized underneath me. Seemingly unbidden, her lips parted, her tongue inched out of her mouth, and she shyly licked a slow line across my most intimate place.

"That's right," I said, almost purring, "you know what I want, don't you?"

She nodded, her tongue continuing to make slow vertical treks across the front of my pussy lips. Initially using only the tip of her tongue, she gradually became more comfortable, making broad wide licks, allowing the wetness of her tongue to ease the gliding patterns she made. My hands drifted to my breasts as I let my eyes roll to the back of my head, my dusky breathing the only sound in the room. I massaged my breasts and rolled my nipples gently between my fingertips, not too hard, drinking in the sensation not only of the warm wet tongue making progressively more enthusiastic passes over me, but also of the knowledge that my former tormentor was now my source of pleasure.

I opened my eyes to look back down at her, and as we made eye contact, it occurred to me that even if this wasn't her first time touching another girl's pussy, it was almost certainly her first time going down on one. She was doing well, though her eyes conveyed a clear nervousness. Perhaps a little reinforcement is in order.

"Do you like licking my pussy, Kelly?" I asked, "do you like making me feel good like this?"

She paused just long enough to say, enthusiastically, "yes, mistress!" before setting back to work. "I..." she hesitated, "I've never done this before. Am I doing okay?"

I favored her with a smile, and then from my standing position lowered myself just an inch, pushing my pussy back into her face.

"Anything you lack in technique, you can make up for in enthusiasm and compliance," I replied sweetly.

She responded with gusto, continuing to apply more and more pressure to my tender little clit. I must have been letting my pleasure show more than I realized, and she read my body language well. Her simplistic up-down-up-down was slowly evolving into movements side to side, around in swirls, zigzagging first one way and then the other. Any guy who complains that eating pussy is hard really needs to pull his head out of his ass, I thought to myself. She's amazing.

Running the tips of my fingernails over her temples and through her hair, I leaned further forward, pushing myself further against her face. I pushed my fingers through her long blonde hair, pulling her head gently back against the bench. That familiar warmth began to build deep inside me, and my hips began to grind slowly of their own accord. To her credit, Kelly responded by kicking her tongue into overdrive, her licking and kissing of my pussy increasing in tempo and pressure. As my body drew closer and closer to orgasm, I fought to keep my eyes open, making sure to look Kelly in the eye.

"Do it baby, lick my pussy!" I encouraged her, "make your mistress come!"

Her legs still bound by the ropes, I was suddenly acutely aware of just how turned on Kelly was in that moment. I hadn't paid any attention to any part of her but her face, but a quick glance behind me painted a picture of animal lust. Kelly's nipples were perfectly hard, her big beautiful tits swollen up with lust. Her hips were bucking against the rope, and I realized with a mixture of guilt, bemusement, and a hint of empathy that her own pussy must be in desperate need. Looking quickly back at her, she was moaning as she worked me over frantically with her tongue and mouth. The moaning was turning into a low thrum that felt almost like a vibrator, and as her tongue continued to dance around my clit like a madwoman, it finally clicked just how much it turned her on to do this for me. And as the realization of my dominance over her penetrated my mind, the final barrier between me and ecstasy evaporated, and my orgasm erupted.

I had been able to orgasm before from oral, but not like this. Not like this. I held her head and rocked my hips and continued to grind against her mouth as she moaned and moaned, throwing my head back and letting out a sound that I couldn't be sure was my own voice. Pride and pleasure were wrapped into one as I gasped and whined, laughing at nothing at all like it was the funniest joke ever told. This was an orgasm unlike any I had ever had on my own, or any Alex had ever given me. He had taught me that it felt good to give. But oh, oh, damn did it feel good to take.

Stepping up and away from her, I bent over with my hands on my knees for support, breathing heavily and put one hand on a locker for even more stability as I felt my knees go weak. I slowly sank down into a crouch, turning to Kelly and slowly undoing the restraints holding her wrists and ankles. She looked at my with a shy nervous stare, seemingly stunned by what had just happened. We helped each other up and kissed softly, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin, smooth belly on smooth belly, breast on breast.

I pulled back from our kiss and asked the question that, before any other, I knew I had to ask.

"So, are you gonna go easy on me from now on?"

She held my gaze for a moment, smiled a devil's smile, and said, "not a chance." She paused, seeming to hesitate, but her smile holding, "will you?"

I reached around and slapped her ass, hard. As she gasped, I returned her smile, "not a chance."

We stood there, embracing, quietly.

She smiled a little wider, "I can live with that."