Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like to do it like this." she whispered.

While she was doing her pillow Wendy gave herself the urgent orgasm she needed. She watched transfixed as Linda moved backwards and forwards on the pillow pumped up between her legs, getting closer but, before she reached the orgasm she was working towards, Wendy couldn't resist slipping her finger between the cheeks of the boyish slim bottom and on downwards between the thrusting hips and thighs, finally putting a firm pressure with her finger but without entering her, feeling the warmth and slipperiness that was almost open to her. It was at this point that Linda came, quiet little grunts and sounds coming from her as it happened.

For a while, they both hung there in this chasm, lost in their own personal thoughts until Wendy realised that they really needed sleep for the next days' rigours and that there was no way she could be found in bed with a junior employee of the same sex. That was now her secret and it would remain that way so she climbed over her, pulled the cover over, climbed into the bed that Linda had left earlier and fell asleep once more.

As usual, she awoke early and went for a shower and when she had finished, went back to the room to find Linda sitting up in the bed with her head under the duvet. 'Oh dear' she thought 'Regrets or just plain embarrassment.'

"I can't come out," she said when she heard her coming back into the room. "I don't believe what I did last night, you must think I'm dreadful making you do that with me. I'm so sorry, if you want me to leave and go home, I will. I think I must have had too much to drink."

At least she wasn't uptight about Wendy taking advantage even when she was more or less passed out, it may be that she even wanted it to happen, so, reaching under the edge of the bedding, Wendy found her hand and taking it in hers, told her that she was fine with what they had done, "We are both adults and what we did was sensual, sexy and exciting". Wendy wanted her to get the impression that she hadn't done this before and was merely a liberated woman. "It's natural for us girls to share ourselves with each other, I thought you were very sexy even though perhaps you had had a bit too much to drink but I enjoyed what we did, it really was very sexy."

This said, she wanted to ease the situation so that in fact, she could possibly get another bite at the cherry so to speak.

After a little silence, she said "I didn't really have too much to drink, I did pretend a bit. Please don't look at me when I come out."

"I promise I won't." Wendy said taking her hand away "Shall I see you when you come down for breakfast? I'm going down now and I'll wait for you.". And with that she pulled on her clothes, and dried her hair while Linda was still hidden under the duvet. "See you in a minute Linda. Don't be long.". She closed the door behind her making sure Linda heard it close and headed down to the dining room where two of the men were there from the team. Together they sat down and helped themselves to a good English breakfast. They had almost finished when Wendy saw her coming into the room. She had obviously not bothered to dry her hair as it was pulled back wet into a couple of black shiny tails.

"Good morning," Wendy called out to her, "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, yes thanks, I must have been tired.".

With that little interchange, the ice was broken and she was able to look Wendy in the face again and sat with her as she ate her food and they both drunk the coffee that was nice and strong, plenty of caffeine intake ready for the abseiling that they were probably doing that day.

Wendy made sure that she didn't make any intimate contact with her during the exercises that they did during the course of the day. Everything was normal, the team wasn't affected at all. There was no hint for the other members to give them any suspicion that anything untoward had taken place.

After dinner in the evening, there was some extra teamwork and it was quite late when they all moved off to their beds. Wendy, followed Linda into the room, closed the door behind them, slid the lock along with a little click then turning switched the bright lights off. For a moment, the blackness surrounded and enclosed them until Wendy moved across the room and opened the curtains to let the moonlight flood in. Linda turned towards the sharp light, then, stood almost transfixed like a rabbit in the headlights of a car. In a few smooth movements, Wendy dropped her outer clothes to the floor until she was standing there in her bra and panties, glowing white in the moonlight. They stood in silence for what seemed an eternity looking at each other. Finally Linda gave a little sigh and took off her outer clothing. They were both standing together for that intimate few seconds wearing only their underclothes, each of them entranced with the other.

Now that Linda had made the move and removed her outer clothing, Wendy knew that she almost certainly wanted to go further. She was away from home, probably for the first time and along with the adrenalin of the day added to the excitement of the previous night it was the catalyst for more.

Wendy moved around behind her and unclipped her bra and then bending at the knees, pulled her pants down to her ankles waiting for her to step out. Every touch of her fingers on Linda's bare flesh brought a gasp from her. She was trembling, almost shivering. Still standing behind her, she reached round to her front and fondled her tiny firm breasts, her nipples were both firm and standing forward. When she pulled her tight into her, her hard buttocks pressed into Wendy's pubis. Tight together, they both savoured the moment. They were going to make love, Wendy knew it and now Linda knew it, she might have thought about it during her personal erotic moments but what she didn't know was what was going to happen to her in the next hour or so.

Gradually Wendy moved her backwards onto the bed and after a little resistance from her, opened her legs and there was the darkness of her pubic area, covered in slightly crisp black hair and, hiding amongst it, the sweet virginal crevice. Even though it was fairly dark in the room, Linda had her arm across her eyes, holding out what moonlight there was seeping into the room through the small window. Perhaps she was hiding from the reality of the moment, still a little unsure. Reaching upwards, Wendy gently pulled her arm away and leant forward and kissed her full on her lips. She knew that she had to be gentle and move slowly, this was new for the young girl but gradually she began to respond and for a long while they kissed and pressed their tongues into each other's mouths.

One thing that Wendy knew that she had to taste her and gradually moved away from her mouth and began to kiss her breasts first left then right, pulling her nipples into her mouth rolling her tongue around them. Her breasts must have been super sensitive as every movement of her tongue made her arch upwards from the bed, her hands at her sides gripping the bedclothes. As Wendy moved further down across her flat stomach towards the triangle of dark hair, Linda suddenly realised where she was going and for a moment, her hands came up alongside Wendy's head trying in some way to stop her but Wendy persisted and was able to move her face closer to that desirable and virginal crevice.

"Oh no, you mustn't." Linda cried out.

"I need to, I want to kiss you there, I want to taste you."

"Oh my God, Oh my God are you sure, God, I really want that Wendy."

Gradually, she moved her restraining hands from the side of Wendy's head. She had by this very action allowed the intrusion. The soft but muscular tongue had moved into her, probing her, tasting those soft secretions. She was still muttering little words of dissent, but Wendy knew that it was only a token resistance and as she moved her tongue around in the moistness, adding her own saliva to increase the sensitivity, the words merged into soft moaning and sighs of pleasure. Wendy was going to make her come and come hard, but she hadn't moved up to her clitoris yet, she knew that when she did the girls' excitement level would take her up and over. It was so sensual, Wendy herself was as excited as she had ever been, she wanted Linda's orgasm, she wanted to feel it with her mouth.

Wendy allowed herself a touch with the tip of her finger, just inside, testing the moistness and testing for the so far unexplored entrance. Moving the outer lips aside with her other fingers, she found the opening then with a slow but firm pressure slipped the tip of her finger carefully inside finding, that although covered with her lubrication, she was having difficulty moving as it was so tightly held. She lifted her head slightly and looked along Linda's body and saw that she was on her elbows looking down at her, her eyes wide but when she saw Wendy look up at her and they made that so special eye contact, she nodded and whispered "Yes, do it, don't stop.".

Most of the finger was now inside that precious opening, so tight, and so beautifully formed, but now that the entrance was hers, with the hand she had used to part those delicious lips, she laid her thumb in the pubic hair above the top of her opening and in the dim light, pressed upwards, pulling the hood that covered her clitoris backwards until she could just see the pinkness of its tiny tip. Expertly, she once again, cautiously moved her face forwards into the darkness, the tongue just touching the entrance alongside her finger. Linda was still watching, her mouth and lips parted, her eyes still wide open. When Wendy just so gently, placed the tip of her tongue directly on the spot, it was as if she had been electrocuted, her body pulsed with the shock, she fell back off her elbows, her head thrown back onto the bed, a deep gasping sound came from her lips.

Wendy caressed her with her tongue for a few moments, gradually allowing her whole tongue to begin to bear down on the sensitive spot, not too much pressure but a positive movement. She felt the little nub, tiny as it was, harden and do its best to peep out from the hooded folds. Linda was almost there and she couldn't stop herself. Linda's hands came down onto her lower stomach and Wendy could feel them pulling backwards making her oral ministrations even easier, then, she was over the top, coming on Wendy's mouth.

Wendy could feel the pulsations gripping her solitary finger as she slipped it in and out when the orgasm swept through her, until at last, Linda pulled herself up into a ball, knees gripped tightly together, grabbing for Wendy's head, pulling her up so that she could kiss her mouth and face. She was almost totally out of control, her body still jumping as Wendy continued to move the finger that was still inside her in little short in and out movements.

At first Wendy thought that Linda had fainted or fallen asleep as she didn't move for at least five or ten minutes. Her hand was now gripped between Linda's thighs as she lay on her side, her knees pulled up, her head forward on her chest. Wendy watched, almost fulfilled but still so turned on with the thought of what had just happened. She felt her hand starting to go a little numb, it was gripped so tight but it wasn't uncomfortable. The moments with her after this climax were euphoric to say the least, the whole body held at a peak, Wendy herself teetering on the edge of her own climax but totally given over to the pleasure of another.

Linda gradually unrolled from the foetal position that she was in and released the pressure on Wendy's hand so she started to slip her finger out from where it had been held but Linda grabbed her wrist. " No, don't take it out yet, it feels so good inside.".

They stayed like that for what seemed an eternity, hardly moving until Wendy slowly began moving her finger in and out, resuming the motions that she had done when the orgasm came. Linda started to breath heavily again, short sharp breaths from deep in her chest. Wendy knew she wanted more.

Rolling fully onto her back and opening her legs Linda reached down and holding the wrist gently pulled the hand and finger from inside her. "Will you do that again with your tongue Wendy it was so soft and so good?"

She didn't need asking twice and quickly moved her whole body down between the girl's legs, lifting them so her knees were above her shoulders, then with her hands reaching around, gently pulled back the covering of her clitoris and began a slow and very gentle caress with her tongue. At first Linda jumped a little with every contact, she was so sensitive but she was opening herself more and more to her, pressing upwards into each caress of the tongue her hands at the back of Wendy's head intertwined in her hair pushing her down and into her.

As her orgasm built, her movements became more and more violent. Wendy had difficulty both with her own breathing and staying on the sensual spot but she didn't care, she moved faster and licked at her harder. Then the explosion came, pulsation after pulsation. No noise from her other than the tiny noises in her throat and the sound of her laboured breathing.

For Wendy, it felt so good, it was as if she had come herself. Linda was exhausted, her breathing was hard and deep and Wendy just wanted to hold her tight. Although Linda was naked, Wendy still had her underclothes on but these were quickly shed as she moved up the bed to lay on her feeling her skin against her. Their legs moved together and without thinking about it, Wendy opened hers so that she was laying on top of her, straddling her with her legs. She pushed her crutch down to feel herself against her, then lifting herself, she was half sitting, half kneeling on the girl and felt herself opening against her partner.

She had always removed her pubic hair so there was just the sense of Linda's dark hair between them. Her clitoris was so sensitive that when it made that firm frictional contact, she was coming, the orgasm washing over her as she moved her hips around in the way that happens naturally during sex. As Wendy was coming, she looked down. Linda's eyes were open looking up at her and as Wendy leaned forward with the strength of her orgasm, Linda's face came upwards from the pillows and they kissed frantically as the last pulsations coursed through her body.

After laying together, bodies touching, the intensity of their kisses subsided and they almost drifted off to sleep, both satisfied with their lovemaking but eventually, Wendy moved across to her own bed. When sleep came, it seemed to Wendy that she had hardly closed her eyes before her little alarm clock was buzzing away heralding the morning.

Thursday was something different, a day at the side of the local water, followed by a night under canvas, some canoe and raft work the following day. No chance of any sexual activity with her little Durham lass, there were six females out under the stars in that balmy weather that usually says that the summer warm days are almost over and autumn is just round the corner.

It was a real fun evening sitting round a fire eating supper with a couple of beers, a lot of laughter and story telling. When they finally all got up and wandered into the one tent provided for the female sleeping arrangements, they all climbed into their sleeping bags and after a lot of giggling and some ribald stories, it gradually grew quiet and they all drifted off. A parts manager from the Birmingham stores managed to bunk down between Wendy and Linda so there was no opportunity to even touch fingers. Oh dear though, Wendy was woken in the early hours by the sound of rain on the canvas and in her sleepy state thought that the coming day would be a real test. It was, they laboured in the pouring rain which continued virtually all day, to both work hard at the boating and rafting and then to feed themselves whilst sheltering from the downpour.

When they returned to the lodge on the Friday early evening, they were wet and tired. Even though they had foul weather gear with them, somehow the rainwater seemed to get into every piece of their clothing, soaking them to the skin so there was nothing for it but to shed all their clothes and get into a hot shower. There were two triple shower rooms for six women but Linda and Wendy managed to occupy, if only for a little while, one of the rooms on their own where they had a few minutes under the hot water, naked and soapy. They had to break apart when they were joined by Brenda the parts manager from Birmingham who seemed a bit surprised to find them naked but, entering into the moment, she shucked off her dressing gown and climbed under the third shower nozzle. Linda went all coy but didn't give the game away. When Wendy turned her shower to cold when she wasn't looking, to the amusement of chubby little Brenda, Linda screamed and threw her sponge at her which Wendy picked up and threw at Brenda who caught it and laughing, threw it back at her. All innocent girly fun as far as Brenda was concerned, she had no idea what was happening between the other two. They finally finished their washing and showering and made off back to their rooms.

There wasn't time for anything other than a quick naked kiss before they had to dress to go down to the lounge for the wind up do and dinner. They all knew each other in the party quite well by now, who were the fun guys, who were the quiet ones. It turned into a really good evening as they sat around the table after they had eaten, telling stories. There is always one person who has a store of jokes and stories to keep the audience in fits of laughter, this evening was no different. Once again, Wendy had a go on the old piano with a few popular tunes and there was a bit of a sing song. She was acutely aware at one stage, of Linda standing close behind her, but the moment passed before she lost concentration as she moved away, back into the anonymity of the group to stand alongside Brenda.

It was very late before they all made a move towards their beds. Wendy motioned to Linda to come out into the evening with her. Discreetly, she waited a few minutes, then followed her out of the lodge into the dark night. Wendy had walked to the end of the veranda into the shadows and saw her hesitate as she stepped into the darkness, searching for her and not seeing her.

"Over here." she called quietly to her. For a brief spell, as she turned towards her, she saw her silhouetted against the light coming through the open door. At that moment, she felt almost a thump in her chest as she looked at her, knowing that she had felt that body tight against her and that she so badly wanted her in her arms again.

The night was still and quiet, just the soft noise of an owl somewhere close by but invisible to them as it watched and waited for its evening meal. The moon was hidden behind passing clouds as she walked the few steps in the soft darkness towards Wendy. Their eyes by now had acclimatised to the night and they could just make out each other in the dimness. They were alone in the chill of the night air after the warmth of the lounge. Wendy began to shiver, not only from the nip of the evening air but also from the pure sexuality of the moment, the little goose bumps tightening her skin. She realised that Linda would also be feeling the cold so she knew that she had to touch her skin, to feel her for herself. Reaching out for her, she pulled her over and with a deft movement pushed her hands inside her soft pullover and ran them around her upper body feeling the tightness of her skin, shivering under the touch of cold hands.

They stayed close together drawing bodily warmth from each other. Then, the moon slipped from behind the cloud and the panoramic view of the pines with the rugged mountains in front of them were lit up in a display as if the night had given way to a bright white day. It was so sharp and crisp as they stared out in awe at the picture perfect scene that had happened for their visual pleasure. They were spellbound with the pure exquisiteness of it, adding to the sensuality of their intimacy.