Team Building

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Wendy broke the silence as she whispered, "Let's go inside."

"OK, it's such a beautiful evening, I'll never forget it.".

Pulling her hands from the satisfying touch of Linda's breasts over the top of her lacy bra and pulling their clothes together, they went inside, shielding their eyes from the bright light in the now empty lounge and then along the passageway into their room. They were both shivering from the cold, their hands were cold but Wendy wanted to feel her hands once again on Linda's bare skin and make her jump with the cold touch, knowing that she would be rewarded with the feel of the comparative warmth of her body. In return, Wendy wanted Linda to touch her and to make her jump as the girl's cold fingertip tested her skin.

Closing the door behind them, Wendy switched off the main light, leaving a small table lamp breaking the darkness. They threw off their clothes before jumping under the covers of one of the single beds, shivering and grabbing at each other's nakedness, jumping at the touch of cold fingers, groping down into the warmth to bring their fingers and bodies back to life. It was for Wendy, ecstasy, heightened by the tightness of the skin and the transfer of warmth to each other. Wendy grabbed Linda's hands and forced them between her own thighs feeling the delicious shock of the cold fingers, hardly daring to move as the warmth left her thighs and the hands became as warm as toast.

She just had to feel those young inviting breasts, with her fingertips so cold, she felt her jump under her as she touched each hardened pink nipple in turn. Linda was so slim and her breasts, small as they were, were so perfectly shaped. Wendy kissed each one in turn, sucking gently on the nipples which were already pushing forward as a result of the touch of the cold fingers on them. Wendy had noticed before that her breasts were very sensitive, now was no exception, every movement of her mouth and tongue sent some sort of a shockwave through the girl. She even felt that she might even make her come as a result of her efforts on her breasts but that would not suit her purpose, she wanted more, she wanted Linda to be at her highest peak before that happened.

Moving the focus of her attention she turned Linda over so that she was on her stomach and put herself flat on top of her, her breasts on her back, her pubis pressing on her tight little buttocks, pinning her down so that she couldn't move, but move she did, pushing her little ass upwards meeting the downwards pressure. Wendy could feel her clenching and releasing her buttocks, the little minx was masturbating underneath her.

It was exactly what Linda wanted, Wendy knew it as she moved her bodily weight down onto her matching every one of the upward thrusts until she could feel her own wetness running from her. Now, Wendy began a slow but measured snake like move downwards along her back, maintaining the pressure and making a rivulet with her tongue along her spine as she moved slowly downwards towards those buttocks, pressing so urgently upwards. At last her face was at the crevice between those tight globes as she pushed her mouth down onto her, her tongue pushing urgently at the little brown rosebud, forcing it inside her, helped by the upwards movements she was making. By now Linda was almost kneeling, it was so easy to push harder into her and with a hand slipping beneath her, pushing the girls' fingers aside, making room to caress her clitoris.

As soon as she touched the spot, Linda dropped down hard on the hand continuing with her movements, masturbating on her partner's hand as only she knew how, joined now by her own hand on top of Wendy's pressing it hard into her crutch. Wendy couldn't resist it any longer, she pushed her other finger against the wetness around and inside the entrance of her anus and with a little sudden give of the walls, was inside her. She was coming, the orgasm was intense for her, Wendy felt pulsation after pulsation, Linda's whole body writhing and jumping, small gasping sounds coming from her until at last she sank downwards with just a slight gripping movement every time Wendy moved the finger which was still inside that secret place.

After what seemed an age, she slowly began to take her finger from her anus which caused some involuntary movement of the girl's body upwards as if she wanted to keep it captive so Wendy pushed back into her and as she did, she could feel the muscles tighten and then relax inviting her to slowly move her finger in and out, in time with her. Each time she pushed inwards, it was followed by a little grunt of pleasure. Wendy had to kiss her mouth and pulled the girl towards her sliding the hand out from underneath her and keeping the penetrating inquisitive finger inside, she reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head backwards to put her mouth on hers. Suddenly, she rolled around and they were facing each other, frantically kissing, the finger was now no longer inside her but she was still making little noises in her throat which echoed in Wendy's mouth.

Urgently she whispered, "Do me down there with your mouth and tongue again, do me where it feels good, you know where, please do it, make me come again."

Quickly Wendy moved down her so that she could get her face close to that so sensual spot and then began to run her tongue and mouth around and between those perfectly formed outer lips, forcing into the depths, tasting her wetness, the secretions covering her lips. Deftly she moved back up to her face.

"Taste yourself," Wendy told her "Lick my face and lips, kiss me. Do it, do it."

Linda's tongue came out, greedily licking at Wendy's lips, pushing it inside her mouth to meet her tongue. But Wendy just had to break from the quick interlude to get back to the source of her pleasure and just as quickly, moved directly onto her clitoris. Smooth long licks, Linda's hands behind Wendy's head pulling and pushing her where she wanted her, increasing the pressure and then releasing it. Wendy's whole mouth was around the spot, her tongue flat against her. She could feel the hardness of the sensitive little button as Linda used her for her sexual pleasure and then once again it hit, strong pulsations and muscular contractions, her legs forced straight out at the moment and then her knees pulled hard upwards.

"Put your finger in there. Quickly, put it in."

With the urgency of the demand, Wendy pushed with her finger between her lips, seeking the entrance, then she was inside, moving her finger in and out. The orgasm seemed to go on and on as she jumped about in the bed, slowly subsiding until all she could hear were the little wet sounds her finger was making and the girl's desperately heavy breathing as she recovered from her exertions.

"God, I am so wet." Wendy whispered. Her legs were covered with the silky fluid that had seeped from her, the excitement at what she had been doing had almost brought her to a peak without even being touched or touching herself. "I need to come Linda do me now, make me come."

Quickly Wendy broke away from her and turned onto her back, just laying waiting for her. Then as Linda got to her knees beside her, a tentative hand came across testing the firmness of her nipples, then she was touching between her legs for the first time. A little gasp came from her as her fingers found the crevice and slipped in so easily, the moisture from Wendy was lubricating her fingers. For some reason it surprised her a little.

"You are so wet, I love it. I want to put my fingers in you."

She felt more than a little excited at what she had found as her finger moved closer towards the entrance to that lubricated tunnel. As she looked into Wendy's eyes as if to ask if it was alright with what she was doing. Wendy didn't say anything but just nodded in confirmation, then she felt an exploring finger slip inside.

"That is so good, can you feel how wet I am for you? Put your fingers deep in me, play with me. Fuck me with your fingers."

The finger moved around, massaging inside the entrance, then, as she continued to look into Wendy's eyes, a second finger slipped in to join the other.

Wendy wanted her to push deep into her, she didn't care how but she needed her to force those fingers deep into her. She reached down and grabbed her wrist and pulled the hand tight against her, forcing the two fingers deep inside her, then pulling it back, setting up a rhythm for her. Linda knew it was giving Wendy the sexual pleasure she needed, so when the guiding hand was taken away, her hand carried on moving, thrusting the fingers in and out. Wendy knew that she was so very close and reached down to play with her clitoris whilst Linda continued the sensual and urgent movements that were moving her towards her climax.

Now, Linda was no longer looking into Wendy's eyes and was transfixed with what was going on between her legs, then she was taking the lead and pushing Wendy's hand away, with her other hand she started to massage and caress that sweet spot. The clitoris was so hard and was just waiting for her touch. With that touch, Wendy could no longer hold back and with a rush, the orgasm came, taking over her whole body in such exquisite agony, pulse after pulse, jumping as the finger continued to move around the area round and on her clitoris.

As she lay there almost drained, she was so sensitive that it was all Wendy could do not to stop her but, realising this, the girl began making softer and slower movements until once more Wendy started the climb upwards.

"Put another finger in." she ordered "Push them in deep, get deep into me, that's so good, you're making me come. Go on, oooh that's it."

Then with what seemed to her to be with a great crescendo of lights and flashes, she was coming again. All sense of place and time lost, just the insistent fingers moving inside her, lost in the power of the sex.

This time, she really was spent and had to hold Linda's hand away from her clitoris. Linda seemed to be transfixed by the picture of her fingers inside Wendy and then she was testing the lubrication and the softness of the opening and Wendy felt her slip in another finger and push deep inside. Now, she had all four fingers into her, pressing into her, exploring the depth of her and moving in slow luxurious thrusts, never fully out but always deep. At last, she pulled her hand away and just looked at her fingers, slippery with the lubrication, wet warm and moist and then, staying kneeling by her side, she reached between her own legs and thrust two of those wet fingers inside herself.

She gave a little grunt of satisfaction as Wendy also reached under her and began to gently play in the folds of her vagina, exploring and feeling the movements of her fingers moving upwards while she gently rubbed her clitoris for her, trying to match the girl's own movements. Finally, it all became just too much for her and she fell forward across Wendy, exhausted. They had both reached the glorious heights of sexual satisfaction, neither of them could go any further.

A random thought came into Wendy's mind about what happens when a woman comes, the French call it La petite mort and now she knew why, that moment when the muscles of the body are pulsing and contracting, the tightness in the chest as one struggles to breathe and the loss of control so intense that for a moment in time nothing matters and time stands still, a little death is an exquisite description. She felt she really had almost died with the intensity of it.

Together, they slipped into a sleep but Wendy awoke when she felt her moving, getting on top of her. Her face pressed into Wendy's neck and she was nibbling with her lips, her tongue was just tipping out and she could feel the wet warmth of it. Wendy lifted her face to her and they kissed, such a sweet kiss, erotic but without the fervour of passion, a long slow kiss.

At last, she whispered close to her ear "Wendy, what will I do now, I so love you and we've only known each other for a few days. I can't bear it if I have to go home and never see you again."

Wendy's feelings were also in turmoil, she wanted her more than she could imagine and knew that it couldn't end there but didn't know what to say. She pulled her close and they just held on to each other, feeling the heat of their bodies on each other.

They slept, but as the morning light started to come through the window they both awoke and as Wendy looked into her sleepy eyes, she tried to reassure her. "Linda, I promise that I will come and see you soon and we can have some time together. We can see what time brings but I have loved every exciting minute with you, you are so beautiful and so young. You have everything to go for and I will always be there for you if you need me."

There were early morning movements around the lodge and gently Wendy moved away from her but never taking her eyes off of that slim body, so languorous and she thought of the pleasure they had given each other as she slipped into the other bed the sheets so cold and sharp. Linda watched her for a while and then she moved onto her stomach, still looking at her. She was quietly masturbating in her favourite position and had thrust her pillow down between her legs. She smiled as she looked at her and stopped Wendy as she started to move from her bed towards her ."No, just watch, It's for you."

Her eyes never left Wendy who watched fascinated as her buttocks moved around and up and down pressing down on the hand which she now had firmly between her legs. "I'm starting to come." she said and her movements became a little more urgent but still her eyes were still fixed on Wendy's. "It's here, I'm coming now, I'm coming for you. I love you Wendy.".

They just lay there looking at each other until with a noise which startled both of them, the alarm clock went off.

It was going to be hard parting but they both knew that it was inevitable. They promised each other that they would keep in touch and told themselves that after Christmas they would take a couple of days together to rekindle the moment. Wendy did remind her that it would be a little difficult with her perhaps over strict parents but time was on their side and they both knew that this was not the end.