All Comments on 'Team Building or Seduction?'

by snowbo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 11 years ago
Pure filth...

I loved it!

There were a few grammatical errors but not enough to spoil the read. Good luck with finding an editor, when you do you'll be flying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

was she on the pill or getting one in the oven

dann2000dann2000over 11 years ago
New Fan

I was very impressed with your story. Very well written, almost as though it had happened to you. I do not usually read the longer submissions, however I found it engaging right to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I also don't normally read long stories, but your flowed very well! Didn't seem that long. I do think that u have a great talent in writing these stories...keep up the great job.

Looking forward to future stories by u !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

Oh the temptations of team building

Brilliantly realised

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Intense

A smooth and highly detailed story that made me ignore the grammatical errors. It was a very intense read for me. Thank you and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I don't know if it was your intent to excite your readers' interest - but your story got my cock so hard that I had to masturbate until I shot spurt after spurt of cum all over my computer keyboard. I guess that's in appreciation. Thanks!!!!!!

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 10 years ago
Loved It

A long, slow build-up and just the right length. Just the way it should be. And 10/10 for believability

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Fantastic, really believable characters and well told

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gr8. Very erotic & beautiful build up. A rarity. First story ever comment on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just my type of story...I'm probably going to read it a couple of more times.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! So awesome! Made me twitch! I hope there’s a part 2 (cowgirl so he can suck those boobs then anal), part 3 (add somone else,) and a part 4 (one year later - the meeting after she has the baby)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersnowbo@snowbo
I've always enjoyed reading the stories on here so more recently thought I would make the effort and put my dirty mind to use and write some of my own. Really enjoying the writting and am hopefull people enjoy my stories. I love to receive feedback or just to chat to ne...