Team Building or Seduction?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers

Hell doing this once a year was defiantly something I liked the idea of.

Dinner passed and before long we were all trooping into the bar. It was getting late and the numbers were starting to drop as people headed off to their rooms. It was so weird standing with Rachael acting to all the world as if we were just colleagues who were friends but both taking a perverse pleasure in the play acting while all the while we both really know what the other was thinking about.

Joining a couple of people heading outside for a smoke we drifted with them wanting to get some fresh air, cold fresh air at that time of year, we stood chatting with them until they both headed back inside.

Seizing the moment and out of sight from the bar and with no one around I grabbed Rachael our passion boiling to the surface instantly.

Our faces meeting as we hungrily kissed, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths our hands grabbing what they could. With my hand on her arse I pushed Rachael backwards to the darkened corner of the patio. As she backed against the wall our bodies pushing into each other I couldn't help but push the hardness of my cock into her crotch.

With a moan she pushed me back a little and reached her hand down. Seizing my hardness in her hand she stroked me through my trousers.

"Seems like someone is too impatient to wait" she giggled

Undoing me she slowly pulled my cock free of my shorts and past my trousers out into the open. We slid around the corner more so no one could suddenly walk out and surprise us.

With her hand on my solid cock Rachael gently stoked up and down my length, my breathing getting harder.

"We can't do it here" Rachael sighed disappointedly, But refusing to let go of me.

"Whether you stop tugging on my cock or not I can tell you that any minute now I am about to make a bit of a mess" I gasped knowing there was no turning back for me at this point. I was so turned on I needed the release or I would have gone out of my mind.

Grinning inanely at me Rachael let go of me and lifted her dress up exposing what could only be described as a ruined pair of panties not even nearly covering her mound after being half sucked inside her swollen lips.

"Look what a mess you have made of my beautiful pussy" she giggled as she pulled the front of her panties outwards and down.

It was true her cunt was a sticky mess of my cum from earlier and her constantly new waves of juice each time she had the slightest of dirty thoughts. As she pulled the fabric away a sticky like consistency tried to keep the fabric stuck to her bare pussy. The sight was just too much for me.

"More" she said "cum in my knickers, cum all over my pussy" she groaned obviously so turned on by the thought.

Unable to take anymore I felt my balls tighten and my cock pulse in my hand, furiously pumping it I aimed the head of my cock straight towards her clit. From just inches away I exploded, my legs almost going from under me as spurt after spurt jetted out of me. Splashing against Rachael's naked pussy, hitting her clit and sliding off, landing in her panties. Every shot eliciting a soft moan form Rachael as my hot sperm hit forceable, she clearly loved the feel of this.

Covering her whole cunt from top to bottom I wondered if I would every stop cumming. This woman was making me shoot like I had never before.

As my orgasm subsided Rachael giggled and pulled her panties snugly back into place covering her freshly drowned pussy. Gently tapping her hand against the front of her knickers, causing a slapping and a squishing noise each time, she sighed and said to me

"We are going to be doing a lot of fucking over the next 24 hours"

Rachael let her dress hang back down covering her as she turned her back to me and started to walk off back into the bar.

I stood there putting myself back together still trying the get my wits together.

She turned and smiled at me.

"I have never been covered in so much cum and I want to enjoy it. I am going to go up to my room, strip down to just my panties and lay out on the bed. I am then going to run my fingers through this mess, spread it all over my pussy, inside me and just enjoy playing with your cum until I can't take it anymore and then I am going to make myself have the orgasm of my life"

Listening to her say this as though she was just telling me her shopping list made me realise I had unleashed a monster within her. Smiling at this thought I must have looked like a Cheshire cat.

"Once I have finished myself off I am going to have a nice hot bath and wash myself clean. I'm going to wash all traces of you from my body. And do you know why?" she smirked at me

"Why?" I asked

"So you can come up, start over and mess me up all over again" she smiled sweetly "Now go have another drink, recover and get ready" she said over her shoulder as she disappeared around the corner.

snowbo
snowbo
43 Followers