Team Building Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she slipped down her body, kissing her nipples and then down to her navel until at last she had her face between her legs. As soon as she made contact with the wetness and pushed her tongue into the folds, Linda's hands were on the back of Wendy's head pulling her close to her, wanting to savour her caress wanting to feel her, sometimes soft and sometimes firm tongue. She was close and now Wendy didn't stop, her hands were around the girl's torso pulling her tight and then suddenly it hit her as she thrashed about, the mouth still clamped to her, the tongue licking and darting into all the places that gave her the climax she wanted. When Linda could stand it no more and had become so sensitised, her hands grabbed the face between her legs and just held her away for a few seconds.

Wendy felt her relax her hands allowing her to continue but she knew that to start with, she now had to be gentle, any urgency might destroy the moment and so she concentrated on running her tongue into the cavity that had opened for her. Without moving her face away from between her legs testing that so delicious spot, she looked up at her face and saw that Linda had lifted herself onto her elbows and was watching and as their eyes met she nodded at her urging Wendy to go on. She was unable to resist and had to slip a finger into her and gradually start moving it in and out into that silky entrance, so tight on her finger but gradually relaxing as she tentatively tried a second finger. Once again she looked up at her and she knew what Linda wanted as she nodded and then reached down to push the fingers into her until at last, with her help, she had two fingers inside.

Now Wendy knew that she could increase the tempo and moved her face back down and sucked the nub of her clitoris into her mouth, feeling it growing like a hard little bud. Slowly she rubbed her tongue across it speeding up a little then slowing down. The second orgasm, now she had been penetrated, along with the sensual oral ministrations, didn't take long.

"Christ, I'm coming again Wendy, don't stop now, oh God there it is, yes yes, yes."

With a long low moan, almost a growl which came from her, Wendy felt the contractions on her fingers and the pulsations of Linda's body as it hit her. She lay back exhausted, her arms outspread, her legs apart just lying there, a little aftershock jump each time she tried to move.

All Wendy wanted to do for the moment was to kneel up and just look at her in wonderment, this so delightful creature, long legs, slim hips. Wondering at the sight of her fingers, still inside her, surrounded by her swollen outer lips and just a hint of the deeper pink inner lips, the dark pubic hair covering the mound which because of her slim body was quite prominent.

She just couldn't stop looking at the exhausted girl's small firm breasts with those pink sensitive nipples. Her longish dark black hair cascading around her on the pillow as she laid there, eyes closed waiting for the feelings to subside. Gently as Wendy began to pull her fingers from her, her eyes came wide open as she felt them leaving her and then continuing to move the hand very slowly they were free from the wetness and Linda could relax back into the bed.

Wendy lay down on her stomach alongside her. She was so aroused and just wanted to feel Linda's touch on her, to give her that ultimate pleasure. After a while, Linda was moving towards her and then she was astride her back, her hands pushing her shoulders downwards while she rubbed herself on Wendy's lower back. The movement was so sensual and she so wanted her to do it to her, make love to her however she wanted. Gradually Linda moved her body down until she was sitting on the backs of her thighs playing with and massaging the buttocks, pulling them apart. Wendy lifted her hips from the bed in a natural response to Linda's touch and was now exposed to her and she felt a finger testing her anal flower and then the tip of her finger had entered. Wendy pushed back against her hand and the finger went deeper. So much pleasure from that entrance into her that she could hardly believe what was happening.

Then suddenly Linda moved away from her and with the pressure off her legs, turned her onto her back and in one move, her face was between Wendy's legs, testing the firmness of the clitoris with her tongue. Her hand went underneath and once more the finger entered where it had just left. As soon as she pushed into her, Wendy began to come, an intense and the most wonderful sensation. It continued on and on, each movement of her finger almost out and then thrusting deep inside sending shock waves through her body. Wendy thought she would never stop coming, and climbed upwards for a second and then unbelievably a third time.

At last it came to an end and she pulled Linda up the bed so that she could hug and kiss her. Deep sensual kisses, she wanted to taste herself on her, it seemed an eternity with their mouths locked together, their hands exploring each other's breasts.

Wendy pulled the duvet over the two of them, they were exhausted and as they slipped into the warmth, they both lay together saying nothing, just being together. Linda was so close to Wendy and had moved around behind her so that Wendy was lying on her side, sitting in her lap, spooning. The arms were under and around, both hands clutching and gently caressing Wendy's breasts, teasing her nipples, her mouth gently nibbling on her neck and behind her ear.

"Wendy, can I tell you something?"

Pulling herself back from the edge of sleep, she roused herself enough to mumble "Yes of course you can."

Almost whispering, her lips close to Wendy's ear, "Promise you won't be angry."

"I won't be angry." she replied wondering what she was about to be told that could possibly make her angry.

After a little pause while she pulled into her more tightly and finally said, "I did one of my friends just after Christmas." then waited for Wendy to assimilate the snippet of information she had just divulged.

Wendy lay quietly, waiting for the rest of the story, while Linda wriggled around behind her. She seemed to want some sort of approval to continue.

"I'm all ears, go on, don't stop now."

"Janice, she's my friend, you know, the one I told you about, well, she went shopping with me on the Saturday after Christmas to have a look round the sales, but we didn't buy much and in the evening we had a couple of drinks in a trendy wine bar. Afterwards, we got a taxi back to her house. We were both a bit squiffy but we weren't drunk. I'd stayed over with her before, her family had a spare room that I could sleep in so when we went to bed, I sort of said goodnight and we had a sisterly kiss goodnight."

"I knew she wanted to tell me something though." Linda continued." She grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me into her room. She said she wanted to talk for a while. It was late and her parents had already gone to bed so I followed her into her room. We were giggling and talking about lots of things then she told me about what she had been doing with her boyfriend. I suppose the wine had gone to her head a bit but she wanted me to know about it."

After a short pause, mainly to judge Wendy's continued interest, she carried on with her story. " She told me they had done a lot of petting and she had got quite excited each time and he had had real sex with her twice- I wasn't sure why she was telling me this, it was a bit embarrassing really 'cos she didn't normally go into this much detail about sex and things. Well anyway, at last she said that she had never had an orgasm even though she had tried doing it to herself. What she wanted to know was would I do it with her and if I did she wanted to know if I could make her come."

Once again, Linda stopped her story for a while, waiting for Wendy to respond in some way. She pulled her round to face her and kissed her hard on the lips, slipping a tongue into her mouth and feeling the response from her. The story was starting to get Wendy more than a little excited mainly because she had already guessed where it was going. "Mmm," she said "Go on, tell me the rest."

"Well," she carried on, "I didn't know what to say but I asked her how she did it when she felt herself but I couldn't understand what she was telling me so I told her to get undressed for me and lay on the bed. She made me promise I wouldn't tell anybody about it if she took her clothes off. I said I wouldn't but I knew that I would tell you though Wendy. She was a bit shy but in the end she managed to get her clothes off although we had to have the light off and only have a small table lamp switched on with a cover over it in the corner of the room. I told her to start doing it but she said couldn't with me watching so I laid down alongside her and began to touch her and put my hand between her legs to feel her down there."

After another little pause, she carried on where she had left off. " She hadn't got very wet and I don't think she was very excited about what I was doing with her as she had hidden her head under a pillow so that she was totally in the dark but I started to do it to her anyway. There was a bottle of hand lotion on the small table and I reached for it telling her we needed some slippery. I warmed it in my hand so it wouldn't make her jump and then rubbed it into her between her lips and I gradually moved my fingers up and found her clit. I don't think she had ever done herself on it before then. I knew from the sounds she was making, muffled under the pillow that she was liking it and when I took my hand away, she reached down and put it back where it had been."

"Did you make her come? " Wendy asked, "Were you getting excited yourself."

"I did get there, I made her put her own hand down there with mine when I knew she was about to come. It had taken a while but at last it happened. She was really coming and we had sort of done it together. I was quite pleased with myself. She was a bit embarrassed about what I had just done with her and made me promise over and over that I wouldn't tell. At last I got her to come out from under her pillow and I made her tell me what it felt like coming for the first time."

"I told her to hold her hand out and I put a little of the hand cream in it and then I made her do it herself without me. I watched her as she moved her hand and then like I had done, started pulling the hood back and doing her clit. I still had my clothes on but I moved across into a soft chair. I took my panties off on the way and I sat watching her."

With a little giggle, Linda said " I did it to myself. I was ever so slippery Wendy and it wasn't long before I was coming. I don't think Janice noticed me doing it, she was still busy tryng to get herself off but at last she did it. She had her eyes squeezed shut but then she opened them and looked at me and asked me if I was shocked with what had just happened?. I just smiled and told her it was cool."

She went on with her story "We did do it again a couple of weeks later but she just wanted to watch me doing myself and she wanted me to lay back on her bed doing it for her. She wanted me to take all my clothes off and I did but I made her undress as well so that I could watch her as I came. Afterwards, we kissed but she wouldn't let me touch her with my hands down there but we did hump each other a bit like we used to but this time without our clothes on and she did make herself come rubbing herself on my thigh. We haven't talked about it since but she did confide to me that she could make herself come now when she was in the mood and she always thought about me when she did herself. It wasn't like us though Wendy, she only wanted to do it for herself and she didn't want to do me at all."

"She doesn't know what she's missing your friend Janice." Wendy told her "Now you must pay a forfeit."

"Ooo what do I have to do Wendy?"

"I'm just going to lay here and you have to do me and show me how to come."

The scene set, Wendy lay on her back under the covers with her hands behind her head motionless, waiting for the touch. She didn't have to wait long, before she felt hands pushing her thighs apart and then dipping into the silky moisture, moving upwards to trace small circles and then pressing fingers into her. Wendy just laid there absorbing the feelings of the girl's touch, but before long she was falling into the depths of a strong orgasm. She couldn't stop herself and the climax was superb. She had done nothing towards it other than just savouring the moment as Linda did everything to make her get there, moving her hands and fingers slowly and then with a fierce crescendo as Wendy started to come, Linda sensing her every step and not stopping masturbating her until she was pulsing and throbbing with the waves of it, every muscle in her lower body throbbing in time with the contractions in the walls of her vagina.

If Wendy had thought that was the end of Linda's sexual need then she was wrong. Once more, Linda forced her onto her stomach and then with a swift move, a leg was over her and she was sitting across her back bearing down on her. She could feel the wet silkiness as the girl on top moved slowly backwards and forwards across the softness of her buttocks. Her hands were on Wendy's shoulders, pressing her down into the white sheets. She was bringing herself to a climax and Wendy was loving her every movement against her. She managed to lift herself against the weight, just enough to slip her hand down beneath her own hips and hold her fingers tight against the clitoris, the pressure on it and the sublime pleasure increased by the sexual and demanding movements above her.

The girl's excitement and the pace of the movement gradually increased and Wendy felt the hands leave her back. What a moment to savour, made even more delicious by turning her head to catch the picture in the mirror by the side of the bed of Linda sitting with her thighs either side of her, her legs bent back and her hands massaging her own breasts, pulling on her nipples, her head thrown backwards, her eyes tightly shut.

Wendy watched as she came, she felt with the movement of her fingers her own orgasm building and she couldn't stop herself, she was coming as well, the pure eroticism of the moment was exquisite, heightened by the mirrored reflection of them both reaching their orgasms, alone but so close together.

****************

They were both woken by Wendy's early morning cellphone wake up call. Wendy rolled out of bed leaving her young partner lying there, her hair tousled and struggling to recover consciousness. The noise from the hotel courtyard several floors below intruded on the seclusion of the hotel room reminding her that this was a little artificial but without doubt, the sex had been real enough. What to do now, were her feelings for Linda deep enough for her to want to continue the relationship and if so, would she want her or had Linda other plans that Wendy didn't know about. All this went through her mind as she climbed into the shower and began to wash under the stream of water and then suddenly, Linda was there with her, rubbing the sponge over her, and pulling her close against her as they revelled in the slipperiness of their soapy bodies, finally, rinsing and kissing like lovers should. One thing was sure, they knew that work wouldn't wait for them and that they had to dress and leave the hotel but before they left, she told Linda that she was so in love with her and wanted her to leave Durham, her job and her parents and move in with her.

With a finger against her lips, Wendy stopped her before she could answer "Think about it." she said. "Don't answer now but I want you to come and live with me. I want to look after you and make love to you all the time. Just think about it before you answer."

Once again Linda started to speak but Wendy kept her finger on her lips to stop her. "Don't say anything now, we'll talk about it before I go back tomorrow."

Thursday was a long day, she was on site so didn't see Linda that day and the evening seemed to go on and on for so long as the team were taking the clients for dinner. Nothing over the top but it did drag on a bit and it was past midnight before she managed to get out of a taxi and back to her hotel. She probably had too much to drink as the room seemed to have a mind of its own and it was even worse when she lay down. Andy had certainly had a skin full but he had gone off in a taxi in the opposite direction with two of the staff after they had all shook hands and said goodnight to the clients. Wendy knew that she should drink loads of water to try and avoid a potential hangover and was glad she did as when she finally woke up in the early morning, her mind was clear and the question she had asked of Linda was running round in her mind.

She was sure that she was still over the legal limit to drive so she had breakfast, toast and tea and a little scrambled egg and then phoned for a cab, leaving her car in the hotel car park. She walked into the office, all smiles and business like. Things didn't seem to have gone too well for Andy however as he was noticeable by his absence but Wendy knew he wouldn't mind if she parked herself in his office. As she walked through the general office, Linda jumped up and offered her coffee. She nodded and gestured towards Andy's office and within a couple of minutes, Linda was there with her, the coffee in her hand.

Beckoning to close the door, Wendy looked at her, waiting for her to say something.

Finally, Linda broke the silence. "Did you mean what you said about moving in with you?" she asked.

"I couldn't have been more sincere. You don't have to make any long term commitment to me but I want to be near you and share my life with you What do you want?." Wendy asked, hoping in the reply that she wanted her as much as she wanted her.

"I want to live with you, I always want to be near you, the answer, if you want me, is yes, yes, yes." The words tumbled from that sweet mouth and from that moment, it was as though a weight had been lifted from Wendy. "I told my folks yesterday that I might try and get a place of my own and that I might move down South. I've got some money saved up so I told them I would be alright but I had to try and do something else otherwise I would be at home for the rest of my life."

She could hardly contain herself as the words spilled out but she was cut short as the door opened and a slightly worse for wear Andy walked in.

Taking the initiative, Wendy bid him "Good morning!" and made room for him to sit, or rather slump at his desk. He sort of fell into his chair and mumbled something that neither of them understood but Wendy thought it a good idea to give him ten minutes. So, with a guiding hand on Linda's behind, she ushered her out of the office into the meeting room which was empty.

"I'd better get him a cup of coffee." Linda volunteered.

Wendy didn't really care about the manager, all she wanted was to find out how soon it would be before she would be with her every night but she wanted Linda to tell her what she wanted. "OK, fine but come back in here and so that nobody knows we are having a personal conversation, bring the works file with you. We can talk then and we won't be disturbed."

While she was gone, Wendy couldn't keep still, getting up and sitting down several times, desperate to know what she needed before the girl returned to join her. It seemed like hundreds of questions were racing through her mind but she was weak with excitement and It was at this point that she knew that she really loved her, not only because of the sexual attraction, but also a longing need to have her close to her. She had thought in the back of her mind that she wouldn't want to join her but the confirmation had relieved all the doubts that she harboured. The elation made her feel she should open the window and shout the news to the world.