Team Building Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and she was there clutching the bulky brown work folder and as soon as she had closed the door and dropped the folder on the table, she was in her arms and Wendy was kissing and holding her. She couldn't resist running her hands through her hair, and around the nape of her neck, touching her lips and kissing her eyes, so excited just to have her close to her at that moment that she wanted to kiss and touch every part of her and if they had been almost anywhere else, she would have thrown her own clothes off and taken every last garment from her friend's body.

They broke apart and she asked the question that was burning in her mind. "When?"

"I'm due some holiday and I really only need to give two weeks' notice here, can you wait that long and then we can be together all the time? I can come back with you today if you want and then I can catch the train back up on Monday morning. I'll ask Andy if I can have the rest of the day off and have Monday off. I won't tell him why though."

"What about your Mum and Dad?" Wendy asked, "Won't they be a bit surprised about you going off at such short notice, I wouldn't want you to upset them?"

Linda smiled and Wendy knew that she had already arranged it with them, "I've already told them that I am away for the weekend," she confirmed what Wendy had suspected. "I knew that you would want me to come with you so that's that. Is that OK Wendy.?"

"OK? It's more than OK, let's do it."

She went into Andy's office to finalise the visit and let him know that she had done all she needed to do, the technical assessment Wendy promised she would email up to him next week and all she had to do now was go back to the hotel and recover her car and she would be on her way. They had a chat about general things work related, she thanked him and asked him to thank his staff, shook his hand and went through to the waiting taxi that had arrived at the office. All she had to do now was meet her lover and they would be on their way to a new start.

*******************************************

At last they were together at what would be their shared home, it was early evening and they couldn't wait to get inside and plan their new life. Linda was excitedly looking around the apartment, chattering all the time, looking in the kitchen cupboards and jumping on the bed, until finally they turned their attention to each other.

The drive down had been a wonderful and erotic experience and once they had reached the motorway and the driving was easy, Linda had occupied herself turning them both on, lifting the hem of her skirt into her lap so that Wendy could see when she glanced down, the whiteness of her panties, grabbing her free hand and making her touch her and stretching herself out for her pleasure.

From time to time Linda slipped a hand between Wendy's thighs fondling her and sending waves of pleasure through her. She was sure that more than a few lorry drivers, as they flashed by, were able to look down at them and see what they were doing but the two women didn't care, the onlookers were strangers and the most they would be able to do would be to have a good story they could recount for their mates as they stuffed burgers into their mouths. The thought that they could be seen added to the excitement but it was a private world and although they could, just for a fleeting moment, allow someone into it, they knew that the person would be soon gone and that the contact would be permanently broken.

The journey had been long so to refresh herself, Wendy took a quick shower while Linda unpacked her overnight bag. She needed to relax and be with her new partner, to touch and be touched, to relieve the build up of sexual tension from the journey home, to fulfil her desire for the girl and to give her pleasure. She was clean and naked. Linda had come into the bathroom and was watching her, looking at her nakedness, not attempting to touch but fondling her with her eyes and when she pulled a robe on, she told Wendy to open it so that she could continue to look at her as she slipped off her own clothes and stepped naked into the shower. She played with the soap, washing herself provocatively knowing that her every move was being watched, until finally, she turned off the water and stepped forward to the big warm towel Wendy was holding out for her.

Without letting go the towel, she dried off that beautiful body, patting and gently rubbing her with the white fluffiness, drying her slim back and pulling her backwards into the openness of her robe so that her breasts were pushing into the girl's back and she could reach under her arms and hold her breasts in her hand. She tipped her head backwards and felt the her hair on her shoulders, not yet dry, the cold wetness of it making her shiver with excitement as she kissed the side of her neck.

Swivelling her round she turned her to face her and then dropped to her knees in front of her, pushed her legs apart and buried her face into that soft mound, feeling with her tongue, parting the lips and running a caress along its length. Wendy felt the pressure of hands on the back of her head but didn't need any encouragement, and with her own hands firmly placed on Linda's buttocks, immersed herself in the centre of the girl's sexuality.

Once again, she knew that that her feelings went beyond the casual sexual encounter, not only was the excitement physical but her mind was filled with a love that went beyond that. She needed to make love to her and not just gratify that physical urge. Pulling her face away, she stood and dropping her robe onto the bathroom floor, led her into the bedroom and gently pressed her down onto the double bed, her full weight on her body as they fell backwards. Her breath was coming in short gasps and as Wendy forced her legs between Linda's welcoming thighs. She made a long cry and Wendy felt her body stiffen with the pressure, Linda's hands were on her bottom, pulling her harder into her as the climax took over her body and then she was raining kisses on her, her face, her neck and on her mouth, forcing a tongue inwards to meet Wendy's.

"I love you Wendy. I want to be here with you always."

"Linda, I love you more than I can tell you. I want you with me as part of my life, our new life together. I love you."

*************