All Comments on 'Team Bus'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sprucett_78sprucett_78over 20 years ago
Keep writing

Great story, well written, definitely fired the imagination ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
bi dreams

if you are bi like i am, i hope you love pussy but cock just as much. im sure this is part fantasy for you. how i would love to be taken and fucked over and over again by many cocks. i wish i had a cunt for them to enjoy but they could go as often as they wanted, filling my mouth and ass over and over again. after i was fucked thoroughly, i would want to be pushed out of the car here in warm florida, in a bad neighborhood where i would be taken over and over again by big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Remembering Old Times

Hi, Just reading your story brought back several bus trips which I had when much younger. All lead to group action as described and the totals were a bit more. One trip involved 39 players & coaches with 2 hitchhikers and another was 22 players, 1 coach & 1 driver with one 19 year old who came with us on the next trip and stayed with us for three days where the only time she sat up was for food, drinks and to suck.

really good times regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Superb

Sexy, dirty (xxx), 'real writing'.

Refreshing English script and extremely erotic.

The sort of tale that should be top of the class at Literotica - A+

Simply 'superb' Patchwork. (did I mention DIRTY....)

xxx. keep them cummminn..

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Brits do it better....!

Very sexy....brought back memories of taking on a busload for me, too! Nice, crisp writing...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful story!!!!!

I loved this story. I would love to have that many men at my disposal. And i really thought the rugby players were a good choice, my current boyfriend plays rugby and he is the best fuck. I give this an A+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
xxxtremely good story

hot as!!!..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome story

i think it is the hottest one ive read on here so far...good job really...one of my fantasies too...

;)mmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ok...

I guess the story was interesting,

but your still a white cracka! biach! im rick james biach!

Biach!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dreams of an old winger

I would have so loved such a woman after any rugby match. Sod the beer. Just a dream now as time has passed me by, but my lover and I enjoyed a randy time after we read it together. I played with her while she read. Oh to be able to keep up with her. Old age will get you. Fuck while you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
lol 19 cocks

is dat a record keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking Amazing

That was the hottest story I have EVER read on literotica. Wonderful erotic writing. Great balance of smut and sweet. I absolutely adored it and will be coming back to it for many a wanking.

CowboyGirlCowboyGirlover 15 years ago
Where...

...can I find that bus? LOL. Great story!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 11 years ago
Good God...

...that was hot as hell. I almost didn't make it to the end before blowing my load! Would loved to have been one of the guys on that bus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh my

Loved it. I didn't even make it to the end. Part of me wants to be fucked like that!

jackogjackogalmost 11 years ago
Me Too!

Great story. Wish I could have been one of the guys also. Keep up the good story telling.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

What a delightfully accommodating young lady!! I'm in love!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.