All Comments on 'Tear It Up'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

Why are the incest writers gravitating to LW? Kind of a game to see who was the kinkiest and I'm pretty sure wifey won. Not much in it beyond that though.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Uninspiring

Has got to be the he saddest approach to working on a marriage that I have ever encountered. Just pathetic.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Seriously?

Seriously? 1*

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
STEREO-TYPICAL SAGA

religion, incest, interbreeding, barefoot & pregnant.....TK U MLJ LV NV

WittonWittonover 8 years ago
Not a bad idea

This was a novel approach to Loving Wives where it always is burn the bitch or damn the husband for being a cuckold.

Unfortunately, the author's execution was a complete disappointment for me. The dialogue is horribly stilted; people don't talk that way. The wife's groveling was pathetic - and unlikely - she doesn't want to lose her husband but is clear that she will keep fucking ever new piece of meat that appeals to her. Cognitive dissonance, anyone? The husband's reactions are bizarre; tit for tat I can understand, and an open marriage I can understand, but his carefree impregnation of several women ...?

Whatever hope I had for the story disappeared when the body count escalated - the author went completely over the top. Maybe his experience in posting turgid accounts such as this has resulted in fairly good scores because the people who would give him a single star don't stick around to the finish. I wish I hadn't, but I did, and duly give the author more than he deserves: a since star (a blank would have been more accurate).

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
HIlarious Romp

There is nothing sacred! Nice touch putting it in LW and not humour...

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
Well, you're all free to think what you wish.

I'm free to disagree. Oh, and at least you have my respect for putting in your usernames. I don't respect the views of any anonymous trolls and I don't keep their comments up. If you'll notice, the only comments that were deleted were the anonymous ones.

The whole idea of this is a husband and wife who might make some mistakes, but who also still love each other. While there has to be some karmic balance, some retribution, some atonement, and some consequences, they do not have to mean divorce and all that unruly mess. Dan and Lisa are preferring to think outside of the box, since neither of them are cut out for monogamy. It's a tale of people forced to rethink the tired old morals of their religious past. I, for one, wanted to see everyone win for a change, not have someone get raked over the coals.

As for the incest, well? I like to bring a little of what I love best into my stories, and what I love best are: BDSM, incest, and poly. This had a bit of all three, but in a different context: a "Loving Wives" story. Plus this allows a cheating wife story to still truly be a loving wife one in more than just the ironic sense. Oh, and, of course there is plenty of impregnation. Why the hell not? It's another of my kinks, a variety of men knocking up a variety of women. Mixing things up on the pregnancy end of things.

It's not simply about being an "alpha male" per se (though there is some deliberate redefinition of that to include a swinger who isn't a hypocrite, who shares even as he is shared). It's also about being a Nietzschean Superman, in a manner of speaking, and making one's own morality, one's own judgment calls. You might think that their dialogue is stilted, but Lisa is a preacher's daughter and Dan is a bit of a philosopher of sorts. They tend to think and talk in a manner consistent with more rhetoric, that being what they know. Plus, as time will show, they both have a flair for the dramatic, due to past connections to the theater and such.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh, and thank you, Bruce.

Glad to see that someone appreciates a break from the usual dragon fest of BTB, RAAC, and cuck tales that dominate this genre. I wanted to see some actual fun in this category for a change.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not All THAT Fair!

How is it fair that HE'S faithful, SHE cheats, then SHE chooses who he gets even with? And is it fair that he gets no say as to whether she continues to cheat or not?

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
Don't worry...

....he's going to continue to fuck around, too, and she doesn't have a say in that, either. Besides, he's wanted Michelle for a while and she just needed Lisa's permission because she's a good sister. Lisa wasn't stupid. She picked a lover that she already knew that hubby wanted.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
Besides, she was going out of her way to....

.....grovel and make amends, given how she behaved. As to what she told him about the need for other men and his need for other women, she's being candid about her thoughts. Besides, he picked Deanna and she didn't like it, but she had no choice in that.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
It might not be love or respect but it

was funny and a good read.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Tired old morals?

It's got nothing to do with morals, it's to do with commitment. A strong marriage is about depth of feeling and commitment. These people are shallow and unable to commit. Their marriage is weak. But that's all they're capable of so they may as well put things on an organised basis.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
Not all commitments are monogamous.

Seriously, does everything really think that "commitment" equals monogamy, and vice versa? Monogamy is a 19th century experiment. Prior to then, nobody was that worried who fucked whom. A handful of Protestant social reformers, who also hated booze and wanted to impose prohibition on us (which failed miserably) have left us with that rubbish morality. Nietzsche was right. Morality is not a science. People make their own moral codes and they are all arbitrary, so it's time to stop imposing it on a race of horny primates. Practice it if you wish, but don't judge those of us who think it unnatural, at least for us.

Oh, and again, I deleted all anonymous comments, but will leave up all comments whose creators have the balls to leave their names.

Rw43Rw43over 8 years ago
I challenge your statement that you will leave up the comments of all who post their names

...because there are fewer named comments today than yesterday.

As of yesterday you had felt the need to explain your story/lecture the audience/respond to the unappreciative anonymous unwashed/mix with the rabble 7 times out of 18 total comments. Today you're only here 5 times, but still at an almost 1:1 ratio. Where did those posts go?

BTW, anonymous commenters aren't necessarily wrong when they fail to appreciate your art.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
The debate was distracting, so I removed it.

New policy. If it turns into a distracting debate or argument, which has no direct connection to the story, I will delete it, including MY OWN comments.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
You were lecturing your audience

And offering questionable historical evidence. Actually, NO evidence save an assertion.

I went through the story. It was not my cup of tea.

Message "I fucked someone outside of my marriage, broke my vows without discussion...and it turns out I pushed you into acting as selfishly as I was. Let's not learn a thing and compound our problems with MORE people!"

As a vehicle to sell people on your alternative sexuality, this is about as poor of a job as any I have seen. Those who can make a go of it either have such a strong bedrock of trust that they are unflappable...or are so emotionally disconnected that the other spouse np might as well be a gold fish. "Oh...Ralphie died. Better flush him and get Ralphie II."

These two people are cheats, liars and rather horrifying. She bullies her husband and he is a jackass.

A case CAN be made for what you are trying to sell. This isn't it though.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: The debate was distracting, so I removed it.

SEVERUSMAX, I am sorry that you removed comments you didn't like. I believe that was a mistake.

I find the commentary often to be more interesting than the story, especially when the author engages in conversation with those who make comments (as you have done). Also, I believe that to dismiss anonymous comments as irrelevant can miss some really useful contributions.

Could an anonymous contribution possibly be of any less value than tazz317's 15+thousand collections of random capital letters or Chytown's inane comments of "Thanks * for the read" ?

The only thing I find problematic with anonymous comments is the inability to follow a thread in a conversation and reply to a person with an identifiable viewpoint. For example, Palewriter will always know that my contribution as luedon will be at odds with his outlook on life. We frequently converse in comments to stories that support/refute our viewpoints. If either contributed as anonymous, it wouldn't be the same.

While sometimes it is possible to follow a conversational thread with an anonymous commentator, it is so much easier to respond to a name. (And 'luedon' is no less anonymous overall than 'anonymous' in the big wide world of reality.)

SEVERUSMAX, I found your debate with others on the ancient history of formalised marriage relationships to be interesting, even if it was really quite irrelevant to the story. It's a pity that you decided to wipe it from the record.

L

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 8 years agoAuthor
It was an interesting debate,

,...even if it's a bit odd that FD45 accused me of not offering hard evidence, since neither did he. In any case, I still felt it was distracting from the main topic, which was the story itself. As for the lecturing part, get over it. That's my style.

As for further deletions, I will take it under advisement, but I hope that they don't prove necessary in the future. I generally appreciate feedback, but anonymous is nothing more than the cowardly handle of trolls and one-bombers. When they have the chutzpah to write a story, I might revise my view of them. Those who can, write. Those who can't, troll anonymously.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 8 years ago
Refreshingly Different

I first kind of glanced at different sections of this story.......then read a few paragraphs towards the end.........then realized this was a different spin view and quickly had to squeeze out the time to read it beginning to end. Took me a few moments to adjust and be comfortable with the different karma, but once I did I was really in ! I enjoyed the message and the way the story was told. Can hardly wait to read it again and will check out more of your stories. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really, really bad!

I assume that it was meant to be humorous since it is grammatically well done, but it's got no real catch or hook. I guess that it's making fun of religion, and the hook was intended to be that the wife wanted him to screw and breed all of her sisters, but it didn't work for me. Good luck in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

shitty stupid story about a bunch of cheating assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous