Teardrop Tonya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I thought back, never had I gotten to just examine a beautiful naked woman before. The few girls I had been with definitely weren't as gorgeous as Tonya, and were simply straight down to business, wanting to fuck and be vulnerable for the shortest amount of time that they could. The sun drifted lower in the sky as I studied Tonya's every intimate feature, and the rum drifted lower in the glass in my hand as I did. My eyes grew heavy, and my head grew light and weary. I was asleep nude beside Tonya before I could stop myself.

I awakened to stars and warm humid air. I blinked my eyes and stared at the clear dark water of the pool, gathering my bearing. I glanced over to find that Tonya wasn't beside me. My first thought was that I had dropped the ball and that she'd gone home, but scanning the deck I found her bikini and her heels were right where she left them. She couldn't have walked home naked.

I rose and slid open the back door, aware of my bare flaccid dick wagging free between my legs. I stepped inside and spotted Tonya in the kitchen pouring herself another glass of rum. She glanced up and made some remark or greeting to me, but I barely heard her. I was staring in awe at what she was wearing.

Tonya had a black and neon pink trimmed sheer baby doll nighty, split at the cups and flaring down to her waist. The see through mesh was so thin that it did little to hide the features of her breasts, her wide nipples and their hoops still plainly visible. The lingerie piece looked obviously too small for her, her ample C cup melons all but bursting from the smaller bra, and the tips of her nipples mashed against the thin sheer fabric.

Tonya was also wearing the matching sheer thong panties, her black patch showing through the thin mesh as well. The straps that wound over her wide hips were pulling tight into her skin, apparently too small for her, too. Though Tonya looked absolutely sexy in the baby doll, a wave of fear swept through me.

"Wh-where, uh... where did you get that?" I asked.

Tonya stepped into the living room, and admired herself briefly.

"You like it? It ain't my size but I love the colors and this mesh," she said, ignoring my question.

"But where'd you get it?" I said again.

Tonya put a hand on her curvy hip.

"It's one 'a little miss Debbie-cake's naughty outfits. 'Found it hiding in one of her drawers."

I almost fainted. "You gotta to put it back. She'll fucking flip if she found out you were here, or... or wearing that!"

"What's 'amatter, hun?" She teased. Her hand slipped down to rub at the dark strip through Debbie's panties. "This not look good enough for ya'?"

Tonya tossed her head back and gave a wicked laugh. It was the first time I had heard that laugh and it was just barely short of menacing. Watching her take a rather deep sip from the glass in her hand, I began to suspect that she was starting to get a bit drunk. She was walking slowly towards me, her luscious form like a cat stalking towards its prey. Tonya put her arm around me, my throbbing cock pressing against her thigh. I felt her heavy breasts rub my bare chest, silky smooth under the sheer bra that contained them. My eyes, however, were lost yet again in her dark and dangerous eyes.

"You wanna have some fun again?" She purred, her lips barely not touching my own.

Again I smelt the aroma of smoke and alcohol on her breath, which somehow was an aphrodisiac coming from Tonya. I thought we might kiss passionately again, but she teased me and retreated from my every attempt to close in. I decided maybe I should give her the answer she wanted.

"Yeah, I do," I whispered.

Tonya suddenly slapped my bare ass hard, stepping away and chuckling darkly.

"Well, c'mon then, stud," Tonya said. " Let's go find some more stuff to try on."

She was walking into the hall... towards the bedrooms. My trance was broken, I knew I had to try to stop her.

"Tonya, we can't go back there...." I called after her as I hurried down the hall. "If they find out we were in their room-"

"I ain't gonna tell if you don't," Tonya said.

She pushed open the door to Mark and Debbie's master bedroom at the end of the dark hall. The light was on and I could tell Tonya had already been snooping around. Debbie's closet door was open wide at the far corner of the room, as well as her panty drawers at her dresser.

Tonya made her way to the dresser, unclasping the hooks of the baby doll she was wearing and letting it fall to the floor. I watched her peel the matching panties off as well, slightly relieved that she took Debbie's things off but also disappointed as well. It had looked outstanding on her.

"C'mon, Todd, do some prowling," Tonya said. Her sleek back was turned to me as she bent over Debbie's drawers, sifting through panties and other assorted intimates. When she bent over, I got a good look at her snatch between her legs and ass.

"I-I dunno, this isn't a good idea," I told her.

"I used to snoop around like this all the time when I was a little girl," Tonya muttered, ignoring me.

I walked into the room glancing at the clock on Mark's nightstand. It was only eight thirty. I hadn't slept as long as I thought. I looked around Mark and Debbie's room. They had a huge canopy bed with sheer curtains flowing down to the floor. The room itself was pretty spacious, even with the large bed in the middle. Both Mark and Debbie had their own walk-in closets, one on each side of the bed near the corners of the room. Both doors stood open with the lights on. It appeared Tonya had been sniffing around in both already.

"Ooh, look at these," I heard Tonya say, and I turned to find her holding up a pair of black panties, embellished with dark blue lace. They were simple and sexy, but it was something I wouldn't have thought Debbie would wear.

Tonya wasted no time stepping in them and pulling them up her long legs. The panties fit snug against her groin, her smooth mound outlined nicely by the fabric. She watched my enthralled expression with a calm amused face as I let my gaze wander up and down her body. She turned around to show me how the thong split her tight teardrop ass. Tonya smiled back over her tattooed shoulder and wobbled her hips, giving her cheeks a little shake.

I was aware of my nudity as my dick stood stiff, but I still felt as though we were trespassing.

"We really shouldn't be in here," I said nervously.

"I know," Tonya said, her eyes flashing. "Exciting ain't it? Don't worry, hun, I'm gonna put everything back the way it was...."

Tonya reached down to rub the panties against her snatch with an sly grin and said, "Things just might be a little... wetter... when she finds them."

She gave another wicked laugh before turning back to the drawers and snooping more. I stood licking my dry lips, still feeling nervous and worried. I couldn't resist her, though, I knew that. Honestly, I was turned on by Tonya strutting around in another woman's panties, especially since it was someone I knew.

"Oh my!" Tonya said dramatically. "What have we here?"

Tonya turned around, and there, in her fist, was a giant cock. It was a dildo the color of pale flesh, made to look as realistic as possible. It really looked like Tonya was holding an actual veiny erection in her hand. I was shocked that Debbie owned this cock or even used one, but what stunned me even more was the size of it. This thing was huge! It had to be about ten inches in length, and was extremely thick.

Tonya stared at me, as entertained as I had ever seen her. I didn't know what to say. Debbie was a soft spoken, petite, sweet young girl that never cursed or did anything wrong. She was a really spiritual person, and rarely watched even the tamest of horror movies. Now, Tonya had found her secret. All ten flopping inches of it.

"Looks like your buddy ain't giving her all she really wants," Tonya said with her tongue in her cheek.

"Please, you gotta put that back," I pleaded, taking a few steps towards her.

"Why?" She said. "I haven't even tried it out yet."

My heart almost stopped as she lowered the giant fake cock to her crotch. Tonya rubbed at her pussy and gave me a little teasing moan.

"Don't! Please... just... put it- "

"Put it where, honey?" Tonya said cutting me off. She squatted, her legs wide open to display what was between them. In one hand she held the wobbling monstrous dildo, and with the other she peeled Debbie's panties aside. I could see her pussy, which was now blossoming like a flower, her lips puckered and split open. The sight of it gave me nervous chills. Tonya licked her fingers, fucking me with her dark eyes as she did. She rubbed her wet hand down her lips between her thighs.

Before I could react in any way, Tonya had the head of the lifelike dick sliding up and down across her open lips. She reached up to clench one of her fleshy round breasts in her hand, pinching her dark nipple and toying with the hoop that pierced it. She was giving me a show, and I was petrified. The only part of me that moved was my twitching engorged dick.

My breath came heavier as I watched her shove the head of the dildo inside her slick mound.

"Fuck that's big," Tonya breathed. She moaned softly through closed lips.

Tonya worked the thick rod in and out of her slowly, dramatically pursing her lips at me and winking. She worked the fingers of her other hand against the hood that covered her clit, shoving the monstrous cock up into her as far as it would go.

"Don't you wish this was you?" Tonya purred, continuing to pleasure herself with Debbie's dildo.

As I gawked at her, all I could manage to say was, "I... I w-wouldn't be near as big as...."

Tonya slipped the fake cock from her with a swift motion, the huge dildo glistening with her juices, and flopped it on the bed. She stood and marched straight at me.

"I don't care 'bout that, hun," Tonya told me. "I just want something inside me."

Tonya was on me at once. Whereas earlier in the pool we kissed slow and passionately, this time was an onslaught I wasn't prepared for. She flung her arms around my head, her thick pierced breasts crushing into me, and kissed me. Her lips pressed firmly at first, then her tongue fought its way into my mouth, wrestling my own forcefully.

I finally snapped out of my shock and threw my arms around her. I rubbed her back greedily before reaching down to clutch both of her firm ass cheeks. Our kiss broke, but it wasn't enough for me. I brushed her hair over her back and dove at her neck, licking and sucking at her smooth skin. Tonya was shoving me towards the bed. She flung aside the curtain sheets that hung from the canopy and shoved me in.

I landed on the soft comforter facing up. Tonya immediately crawled up beside me, her heavy natural jugs hanging down from her chest and her silver nipple hoops twinkling. I let her take the lead, unsure what to do in the heat of the moment with a gorgeous predator climbing on top of me. However, she didn't climb onto my naked lap. Instead, she was inverting herself, throwing one leg over my head and positioning her own head above my throbbing cock.

I had never participated in a sixty nine before. Yet here I was, with Tonya's wet cunt hovering inches over my face. I could smell her, and the fragrance was delicious. It was a floral aroma, sharp and refreshing, mixed with the natural naughty odor of pussy. Tonya's tits hung from her chest to rest on my stomach and pelvis below. For the second time today, I felt her hand squeeze the base of my cock before it was plunged into her hot moist mouth.

My legs jerked as she swallowed me and swiftly went to work on my swollen dick. Her hand again crawled down to find my asshole and a lone finger crept in to rub at my prostate. I knew this feeling, and I also knew there was but one thing I could do now. I clutched her left ass cheek in my hand, and with my other reached over her right and pulled aside Debbie's lace panties. I saw her waiting lips before me, and plunged ahead. The taste filled my mouth and my nose as I lapped at the top of her slit near my chin, my nose all but buried in her pink opening.

My only view consisted of the split of the bottom of Tonya's cunt, and her tight asshole between the peaks of her cheeks, which was barely hidden under the strap of Debbie's thong panties. I didn't know how well I was doing, but as she furiously swallowed my cock, Tonya moaned into me. She then began to rock her hips onto my face slightly, and my face was being smeared with her fluids.

Drunk on her cunt and the feeling of my now thrusting dick in her throat, I tested my luck and copied Tonya. I let one of my fingers creep to her asshole and play with her outer ring before plunging it in to the knuckle. With the same hand I groped her ass cheek while I continued to eat her dripping snatch.

After several minutes, Tonya climbed off of me, panting hard. She switched herself around, now straddling my crotch. I peered past her swaying pierced tits to where she took my slippery cock and guided it towards her pussy. My breath caught in my chest as my swollen head slipped easily into her, and my eyes met her piercing gaze. Her beautiful but messy black hair hung around both of our faces, and we watched each other's ecstatic expressions as Tonya slid herself down my cock to sit on my balls.

Tonya gave a moan as she did, and she then placed her tattooed arms around my head, her breasts now smashing down on my upper chest. My every breath was now filled with the intoxicating aromas of her hair, her skin, and her quickening breath. Tonya had me locked in. She arched her back, her ass popping up as she slid her slick pussy to the tip of my dick. With a flick of her head, she whipped her black and blonde streaked hair onto her back, her chest rising. Those fleshy melons of hers were in my face now, and I wasted no time burying my pussy glazed mouth into them.

Tonya was riding me skillfully, popping her teardrop ass up to my tip and plunging it back down to my balls, over and over. I had never been ridden this way. The sensation throughout the length of my dick was unbearable, her warm hole swallowing me completely and damn near spitting me out repeatedly. I kissed and sucked at her heavy breasts, careful to alternate between the pair. My lips found a nipple and the cold metal ring that pierced it. I took as much of her huge areola in my mouth and sucked at it, flicking the silver hoop with my tongue.

Tonya let out a wordless cry of pleasure, increasing the speed of her rolling ass. I clutched her hips, holding on for dear life, biting hard at her fleshy tit and grunting loudly into her breasts. When at last I could bear it no more, Tonya knew it. The muscles in her cunt contracted, and my mind reeled from the incredible sensation. She curled her smooth tattooed arms tighter behind my head and crushed me into her bouncing rack.

My cock burst inside her, spitting the first stream of seed into her. She felt it and crashed her ass down onto my balls, shoving me as deep as I could go. Without retreating up my dick, she ground her pussy against me, her black strip of hair brushing against me. She wasn't stopping. Tonya just continued to ride deep onto my pulsing dick as I shot my load into her. I screamed into her cleavage, biting down on one of her smooth jugs as I did. My hips bucked into her. My hands clawed her thighs. I was seeing spots.

When at last I was empty. My body went limp beneath her. Tonya pushed herself up from my chest to sit straight on my throbbing dick. Her naturally drooping breasts rising and falling with the heaving of her breath. She swept her hair from her face and studied my lifeless body beneath her with those dark eyes. Her tattooed sleeves were sleek and glossy with sweat.

Then she patted my stomach and said, "My turn, honey. Don't leave me hangin'."

Tonya then climbed from my lap, my shiny reddened dick slipping from her cunt to flop back to my stomach. She then stood beside the canopy bed, reached and took my arm, and guided me up. I stood beside her, my legs feeling weak and rubbery. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, and I couldn't think straight, so I followed her lead again. Tonya then positioned herself on the bed on her hands and knees, her ass held high before me, and the flaming eagle above it glaring back at me.

I had never maintained an erection after an orgasm before, but looking down I saw that my dick was still standing straight out, with just a dribble of cum on the tip. I placed a hand on Tonya's back, but before I could pull Debbie's lace panties aside, she was handing me something. In her hand was Debbie's giant dildo.

"You're... you're gonna have to get... a lil' bit kinky to get me there," Tonya said between breaths.

I reached over slowly and took the fake cock in my hand. It was soft on the outside, but hard through its center, like feeling my own dick. The only difference was that mine was nowhere near this big. My hand barely closed around it, and as I held the base of it, the dildo was so long that it fell to point its heavy tip straight at the floor.

"Um, h-how?" I asked, unsure of what she wanted.

Tonya shot a hungry glare over her tattooed shoulder. "Gimme double. Put that one in the other hole."

I had what one might call stage fright. Only one girl had ever let me in her ass, and she hated it. Tonya wanted this monstrous thing that I held in my hand inside of her, and it belonged to Debbie! I started once to convince her not to use it, but this was just too hot. Tonya was getting a little impatient, for she spit in her palm and brought her hand around to lubricate her ass with it. I did the same, not wanting her to lose interest, spitting in my hand and rubbing the head of the huge cock with it.

Taking a breath, I pulled Debbie's thong asside from her hole and guided the tip of the dildo towards her waiting ass. I pressed it gently against her hole.

"Harder," was all Tonya said.

I gripped my hands around Debbie's toy in an effort to keep it from bending and increased pressure. I saw the ring of her asshole slowly begin to stretch open around the dildo until the huge head suddenly popped right into her ass. Tonya let out a wail unlike I had ever heard. I saw the muscles in her legs and back tensing. I knew to be slow and let her adjust. I then noticed her hand rubbing furiously at the lips through her borrowed panties between her legs. Could that help her ignore the pain?

Thinking quickly, I reached under her to pull aside Debbie's wet thong panties and directed the tip of my own throbbing dick towards her lips. Tonya's rubbing had caused a creamy trickle of my cum to ease from her slit. I had thought something like this would repulse me, but instead it turned me on even more. I pushed my bulging head through her lips, sliding easily inside. Tonya let out a low moan of ecstasy.

I took Debbie's dildo again and pressed it further into Tonya's ass and stopped. I could actually feel this monstrous thing in her sphincter from the fleshy wall inside of her warm cunt. I pressed a little more and saw Tonya's hands claw into the comforter of Mark and Debbie's bed. She wasn't stopping me though, so I kept going. Finally, both my dick and the fake one above it were bottomed out inside of Tonya's holes.

Tonya began to back her ass into my dick, and as she did, the fleshy lifelike dildo was jammed further into her ass by my stomach. I pumped slowly, and every time I drew back, Debbie's dildo tried to slide out from Tonya's stretched asshole. I could also feel something warm run out of her lips and down my cock and my sack. It was my cum, I realized. Debbie's black and blue laced panties must be a real covered mess by now. I shoved back in, my cock driving deep into her moist cunt, the dildo driving deeper still into her ass. Tonya was moaning loud, almost sounding like a long slow yell. She met my hips harder with her teardrop cheeks, flipping her black hair onto her arched back.