Teardrop Tonya Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, I was slamming into Tonya, or more correctly, I was trying my hardest to keep up with her. She was popping her ass up and down and back against me, all the while careful enough not to rock Debbie's fake cock from her ass. I was so deep in her it felt like I was hurting her, and I could only imagine how her ass felt. If she was hurting, Tonya never showed it and never slowed down. She was now yelping and howling, her every labored breath a wordless cry of pleasure. The wet edge of her borrowed panties was rubbing the side of my cock numb.

I soaked in the view completely. I watched her back roll and twist, the eagle on her lower back glaring up at me from above the split of Debbie's thong. I could make out the sides of Tonya's breasts as they wagged violently back and forth under her chest. Her shoulders stood high, her tattoo sleeved arms stiff beneath her. I watched the enormous dildo jam repeatedly into her ass with my every thrust, amazed that her stretched hole could handle the size of it. I distantly wondered how often Debbie played with it, and how she even could use something this big.

Tonya's arms buckled and she was then face first on the bed, her ass up high still pounding against me. Her motions were now faster, more eager, and her screams grew louder and longer. I tried to accommodate her, looping my hands through the thong and grabbing her tight hips, jerking her back into me while grinding into her holes.

I actually felt Tonya's pussy flush warm inside, and at first I thought it was simply friction. I realized that it was her juices I felt, and that she was in the middle of an intense orgasm. The girls I had been with would stop or slow down when they came, but it apparently made Tonya fuck harder. I was amazed a woman her age had such stamina and vitality. Just as I felt another orgasm building inside me, Tonya bounced hard against me and stopped. Her back rose and fell heavily with her breath. Her black hair was stringy with sweat and stuck to her cheek and her back.

My cum was bottled up inside of me still. I'd been cutoff. I rubbed and squeezed at her sweaty ass cheeks, and I was about to start fucking Tonya again for a release when I had a thought. I pulled myself out of Tonya's sopping wet cunt and took hold of Debbie's dildo and slid it easily from her ass. Tossing it to the bed, I again pulled the thong aside and bravely placed my slick cock to her now wide open asshole and shoved it into her with ease.

Tonya, giving me a chuckling moan of approval, pushed herself back up on her hands. Her asshole was not surprisingly loose, but still massaged my dick warmly. I felt my lost orgasm awaken with my cock buried in her ass. It felt so dirty and arousing. Tonya began to slam her ass cheeks into my hips again, staring me down from over her shoulder through her black strands of sweaty hair. I drove deep into her, my thrusts gaining speed and urgency.

Letting out a growling scream, I exploded once more, drilling deep into Tonya's ass and firing shot after shot of my warm cum inside. I squeezed her teardrop ass, which Tonya then decided to work into a gentle rolling motion, smiling back at me wickedly while she kneaded my pumping cock with her asshole.

When we had finished, we remained that way for quite some time. Tonya lay panting on the bed, her face to the side and her ass high, her long tan legs spread apart. I stood catching my breath, my dick throbbing in her tightening ass. A thick layer of sweat coated both of our exhausted bodies, causing Tonya's toned back to gleam under the light. My entire crotch felt filthy and used, wet with Tonya's fluids as well as my own.

Tonya then crawled forward, and my dick was spit from her asshole to fall flaccid between my legs. She rolled to fall on her back on Mark and Debbie's now sweat covered bed. She was still wearing Debbie's soaked panties. Her eyes closed and I watched the rise and fall of her chest, causing subtle shakes of her heavy breasts. I crossed the room on weak legs, still breathing hard and flipped off the lights. I then crawled onto the bed beside of her, drawing up close to her warm sticky form. I laid my head down on her left breast, the ring that pierced her nipple cold against my cheek. I felt Tonya's arm fall around me.

We laid that way for quite a while. Even after Tonya's breath developed a rhythmic pattern as she drifted into sleep, I laid awake. I was so dazed by all that had happened to me today. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought this would happen. I felt like a bomb had gone off in my brain. Once again, I felt a sense of vertigo, like I was falling from a dream. I had to glance around to make sure everything was real. But here we were, lying in my best friend's sweat soaked bed. Debbie's cum covered panties were around Tonya's waist as she slept, and her huge fake cock lay dirty and used on the comforter beside of us.

Before drifting off on Tonya's chest, I could only wonder what the next day could possibly bring.