All Comments on 'Tears For The Dragon Ch. 01'

by Mr_Shoggoth

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 6 years ago
Out Fucking Standing!

Five stars and and am looking forward to the next chapter. Well Done.

dinkymacdinkymacover 6 years ago
Super!!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very enjoyable reading and definitely looking forward to the next part

gregsjlngregsjlnover 6 years ago
Yes...

... I love it, waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You never fail to please.

Next chapter soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I want more now! LOL

LustKnightLustKnightover 6 years ago
A Wonderful Beginning!

Quite looking forward to the next installment. Kudos~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Got sucked into reading this- fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God, I hope

that I haven't gotten involved with a story that gets abandoned partway through. It is really good so far. I do worry about the title. It sort of sounds like the dragon is going to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Believable characters, great pacing and fun.

Would like to know a bit more about the world in the

coming chapters.

Ducky

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

This isn't amazing!!! When will part two come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a great start can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start with style.

This was a fun read with real plot development. I'm intrigued.

cittrancittranover 6 years ago
Please, Sir...

May we have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well done

I enjoyed the whole thing including the grammar and the pacing. Which makes me nervous, great stories like this one usually go unfinished. I hope it doesn't, I really hope it doesn't. So keep up the good work... please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a great start. I hope we get the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Damn that was a good read, I really hope you continue this!!

Malkav907Malkav907over 6 years ago
Fantastic

you have once again created a work of art, where will this story lead next?

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
This is REALLY good.

Hey Mr. Shoggoth,

I have a preference for Sci-Fi/Fantasy within the Literotica family, and I read a LOT of the stories posted here; this story holds its own, within both the category of Sci-Fi and Literotica in general. You've crafted a complex and interesting world here and (I think) we readers find it very easy to relate to the characters you've created.

As has been mentioned in several of the comments below, too many fine starts, such as this one, have been followed by a roaring silence too often. This is in part, I believe, because you (fine writers such as yourself) have shown us your abilities, so we readers want you to continue flexing those great big sexy writing muscles you have. Additionally, fine starts, such as this, put pressure on you to keep up the level of quality you've shown us you can produce, so there's likely to be some performance anxiety on your part.

That mix, us knowing you CAN do great stuff, and expecting all of your subsequent work to be up to par can make taking the next step, that is writing the next installment, intimidating. It is understandable that paralysis by analysis could strike you mute, or at least without inspiration, or feeling like you can't do what you just did, again.

And, after writing all that I hope that 1) you never considered it before and 2) you aren't thinking about it now that I've put it out there. I'm going to suggest that you just keep writing, and do the best you can. Get editors, readers, and all others who might be willing, to give you encouragement and support to...keep writing.

Clearly, you have the ability, energy - and at least thus far, the time to do such good work. I hope you continue to find the time to keep creating and further developing this world you've started.

I'm looking forward to reading your next fine offering!

Sincerely,

Mel

KaereniSisterKaereniSisterover 6 years ago

Another fine story. Thank you so much for posting it and I hope you continue the story.

Mr_ShoggothMr_Shoggothover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support!

This has been by far my most commented and favorite-ed story on the site to date. Rest assured I am working on the next chunk of it, and I have the overall plot more-or-less worked out. This will get completed sooner or later!

I am also wondering what sort of chapter size everyone likes. Do you want larger or smaller? The first chapter was about 26k words. Does that feel about right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect chapter size

Very good story overall and would like for the next chapters to be around the same length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

This is amazing. I love the characters, I love the setting, I love the pace. Please take your time and whenever you release the next chapter I'll be happy to read it. The chapter length is perfect.

Thank you

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 6 years ago
Chapter size

Hey Mr. Shoggoth,

Your question seems very reasonable and one that we could answer for you pretty easily. However, I'd like to suggest that you let the writing, YOUR writing and the story itself, as it emerges, determine the length of the chapter. This first chapter was perfect, and ended with a great hook for the next one. I have my doubts that you started writing it thinking, if I could only get to 26k words it'll be perfect! You'll know when it feels right to you; that's when you know what size the next one will be.

I'm not sure of your aspirations, but having written all that above, the stories that seem to get thee highest scores "tend" to be in the 8-10 or slightly longer (literotica) page length. There are clearly exceptions, "Tristan's tale" being one (35 pages in ch. 7!). Read some of the work that gets great scores and see if it inspires you. But, at that point you've stopped writing just for the love of it, and started competing for attention and scores.

I hope you find the balance and style that works for you and your story. Thus far, I think you've done a great job. Keep up the good work.

Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 *s for inhuman

I'm really enjoying the story, but the largely non-humanoid woman doesn't really do it for me. I wish I could give it 4.5 stars, but I guess 4 will have to do.

ParallelDimensionParallelDimensionover 6 years ago
Awesome

Very well written. Love the story. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great chapter couldn’t put it down

1 Great character development

2 Plot developing well

3 Much better balance of sex against story line

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Love the story line and the interaction between the main characters. Humor and sex don't always go together well, but are spot on in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous