Tears of the Caribbean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was if the wind had just filled his sails after years of dead calm. He pulled her in tighter and kissed her like he had wanted from the moment he moved her wet hair from in front of her face.

She felt him growing and getting hard as he rolled her over on her back and started working his kisses down her neck and to her breasts. Thunderbolts of lightening shot through her body. It had been so long since anyone had made her feel like a woman. He nipped and sucked on her nipples offering just a tiny bit of pain with the pleasure. She closed her eyes and moaned with the need to give herself to him.

She aligned her hips with his and pushed up against his stiff mast. He smiled at her impatience. He reached down and felt his way inside this passionate creature of boundless beauty. She threw her arms around his neck as she closed her eyes and arched her back, giving her man easier access. She felt him gracefully slide into her. "Oh yes," she cried out. "Take me."

It didn't take long before his strokes were driving her to incredible heights of bliss and she burst into her first orgasm within minutes. Her work tattered nails dug into his back as shockwaves of ecstasy shot through her soul.

His gentle kisses burned her skin with passion as he treasured the flesh beneath his lips. When he felt the walls of her honey pot relax he slowly withdrew then even slower, pushed himself deep inside.

Again and again he drove her to the peaks of frenzied pleasures before exploding in elation himself. His animal-like groans were only drowned out by the simultaneous screams of rapture as they both climaxed in a fiery zenith of sweat and amatory decadences of the flesh.

The new lovers lay beside each other gasping for air. Neither could express their feelings at that moment. She took ahold of his arm and leaned her head against his shoulder while they each struggled of a normal breath.

"Open your eyes," he finally requested.

She opened them and looked at him with a hedonistic grin still adorning her beautiful face. "Why," she asked.

"When I first saw you I lost myself in your eyes," he admitted. "They shine like beautiful black pearls and taunted me, called me deeper and deeper into the depths of your soul. I wanted to see if I found myself again."

Her smile got larger. "And did you?"

"No, I'm still lost in them—and I think I shall be lost in them for evermore."

He was a strange mix of English nobleman, proud soldier of his king and queen, and daring pirate...and now a romantic poet. In spite of the thread of lingering guilt still remaining in her heart, she was going to give herself to him...all of herself. Her soul burned with passion for this man.

With kisses lighter than a butterfly's wing she worked her way down his muscular body and to his waiting cock. Almost immediately it started coming to life as she used her tongue to tease and caress it. As it began to grow she took it in her mouth and used her lips to stroke the tightening skin. Within a couple of minutes his male member stood straight and proud, ready for more action.

The sweat from their bodies acted as a lubricant as she slithered back up to kiss his lips. In no time she was under him as he glided in and out from between her voluptuous thighs. The night air inhaled her cries of ecstasy as it did the heat from the sundrenched sands.

Camila's screams of euphoria were not missed by Asha who lay in tears on the other side of her master's wall. She knew it was only a matter of time and surrendered her own feelings for his happiness—she loved him that much.

***

It was the eve of the most important journey of his life. The Marquis' had to spend a good portion of his wealth in preparation of the following day but if it meant getting his wife back it would be well worth it. Between Juan and himself, they felt they had everything well planned. There would be three ships making the voyage, the pirate's ship, the Santiago, and the sloop.

The pirate ship he found was an old galleon that had been retired from one of the fleets that crossed the Atlantic to the new world a couple years prior. He had it fixed up but most of the work was superficial. It looked like it was in a lot better shape than it actually was. He wasn't even sure the cannons fired but they were polished up and looking smart.

The Santiago had been equipped with more cannons for the trip; just in case the pirates tried a double cross or they ran into more along the way. She was a formidable ship and hopefully just the sight of her would be enough to discourage either scenario. A small group of men from her crew were selected to sail Blackie's pirate ship to Nassau. Once they reached their destination they would take their rightful place back on the Santiago.

Diego had purchased a worthy sloop for the actual rescue. He had the sail plan restructured to make it as fast as possible and outfitted it with black sails. They would tow it behind the Santiago.

By the time they set sail, everyone knew of the Marquis' quest to save his wife and gathered on the shore to wish them well. It was an uneventful sail to Nassau. They found the cove and took the pirate ship in as close as they could while the Santiago stayed out a little further and took a strategic posture in case of a trap. Diego led a small landing party and met Blackie at the predestined location.

"Well, if it isn't me matey and right on time."

"Yeah, I'm not really interested in becoming your matey. There's your ship. The twenty thousand pieces of eight are on board. Now, how do I rescue the M...the wench?"

"Arr, not so fast there, matey; first, I will take some men and inspect me new ship, make sure ye not be trying to pull a fast one."

The Marquis' nervously waited on the island while the ship was being inspected. He was praying they didn't look too closely. He wasn't sure what he'd do if they came back and said the ship wasn't acceptable. As it was, the new pirate captain was disappointed with the ship but the treasure aboard sweetened the pot. On his return Blackie scolded the Marquis' for bringing him a ship in such poor condition but accepted it anyway. He and his men would have it in smart condition in no time, he said.

"Okay," Diego said, "now it's your turn. How do I rescue Camila?"

The pirate pulled out a large map and spread it out in the sand. "This be a map of Saint Thomas. The captain's castle is on the south side of the island, here," he said, pointing to its location. The main harbor and the town are down here. The rest of the island is all jungle and deserted. Right here, around this bend is an inlet where ye can anchor the sloop along the shore."

"How are we supposed to find our way through all that jungle?" the Marquis' asked.

"Arr," the pirate said with a grin. "There is a secret tunnel that goes through the hills and all the way to the castle."

"A secret tunnel, are you sure?"

"Aye, matey, I am sure. I am one of the men who helped dig it and one of the few men left who even know it's there. It is the captain's escape route in case he's ever attacked by such overwhelming odds he can't fight them off."

For the first time in months, Diego felt like he could breathe again. If Blackie was telling the truth, they'd be able to sneak in at night and take the captain completely by surprise. They'd be able to rescue the Marquesa and maybe even capture Hawkins, himself, or maybe just kill him and hang his head from the bowsprit of the Santiago. Either way was okay with him.

"How many men does he have in the castle?"

"Arr," he said again with an evil grin. "During the day there be men coming and going all the time but at night he be all alone with his wenches."

This was sounding better to Diego all the time but one thing bothered him. "Blackie, why are you doing this? Why are you betraying your captain? What did he do to you?"

Blackie squinted one eye and slowly turned his head in a way that showed he didn't like the questions very much but answered them anyway. "He never done nothing to me but he only keeps half of what we take. The rest he sends back to England. That might be okay for the rest but not for me, and not for me men."

"I see," responded the Marquis'. It sounded reasonable to him; Blackie was motivated by pure greed.

"Now, if ye are done asking silly questions I'll show ye how to get into the castle without being seen."

The Marquis' paid close attention to every detail as Blackie explained where to land the sloop and exactly where they'd find the entrance to the tunnel. Once Diego had everything memorized he and Blackie went their different ways. The treasonous pirate was already barking out orders to work on his new ship as the Marquis' and his men were climbing into the launch and headed back to the Santiago.

For the first time in months, Juan saw real hope in his eyes as Diego explained about the tunnel. "I'm not staying on board this time, Diego. I'm going with you."

"Okay, Juan," he replied with smile. Next to himself, Juan was probably the best man with a sword he knew. Going so far into an enemy's camp with so few men, he just very well might need him along.

The Santiago set a course for Saint Thomas but they had to be careful. It was already early afternoon by the time they set sail. It was more than a two day journey and what they didn't want was to be seen in the daylight as they came up on the pirate riddled island. The Marquis' and Juan joined the captain in his quarters to study the nautical charts.

"Here," said the captain, directing their attention to a small island about seventy miles from Saint Thomas. "This will be a good place to hide the Santiago during your raid. We'll anchor in this little cove. It's out of sight of the main shipping lanes so we should be safe there for a while and it should only take you about four hours to get to shore in your sloop." The others agreed.

Later that night the Marquis' tried to sleep but the knot in the pit of his stomach wouldn't let him. He had been in many battles but had never taken the kind of risk he was about to. He tried to calculate his chances of success but it was impossible, there were just too many unknowns. He didn't trust Blackie as far as he could throw him. The whole thing could be one giant lie to get his ship; or, it could be a fraud, a clever trap set up by Hawkins himself. He could be waiting for him and his men. What if the tunnel isn't there? What if she's not there? He felt guilty letting his good friend Juan go with him. They could very well be going to their deaths.

The next day he talked to Juan about his concerns. He gave his friend every opportunity to back out with dignity but Juan refused and was insulted that the Marquis' would even suggest such thing.

"Land ho," was the cry from the crow's nest above. The red sun was just dipping its toes in the water as they dropped anchor. They had everything scheduled as closely as they could; four hours to reach the north shore of Saint Thomas, an hour to the castle through the tunnel, another hour to rescue the Marquesa and get back to the sloop. If things went as planned, they would leave the Santiago at nine in the evening and be halfway back with the Marquesa by daybreak. They had just enough time to grab a bite to eat and an hour of sleep.

"Good speed," the captain wished them as the crew of eight climbed down, into the small sloop. About three times during the trip, the Marquis' thanked the men that had volunteered. Every one of them knew they might not make it back but they also knew if the situation was reversed he'd be right there at their side.

Both a compass and sextant were used to navigate. With only a sliver of the moon for light they could barely see anything until they were almost to the shore. They found the cove almost by luck. It was just as Blackie said it would be—so far so good. In the dark, they almost missed the other sloop hidden away behind a little peninsula of tree lined land that provided excellent cover. It was obviously the captain's get-away craft.

Diego and Juan picked only four of the men for their rescue party. "While we look for the cave you two take your knives to the sails of his sloop. I'd like to scuttle it but I'm afraid it'd make too much noise," he told the other two. "When you're done come back here and stay with the boat until we return." They sure as hell wouldn't want to get marooned.

Diego recognized the lay of the land from Blackie's map and led the way. "It's here, it's here," he excitedly muttered to the men as he pulled some brush away from the tunnel's entrance.

He could literally feel the blood pumping in his veins as they lit a lantern to light their course through the winding passageway. They found stashes of food, fresh water, guns and powder as well as plenty of cutlasses along the way.

With every step, Diego could feel her presence and knew in his heart they were getting closer. "Shhhh, hear that," he quietly asked the others. They all nodded their heads as they too heard the howling wind blowing from an opening in front of them. They were close. After only another hundred feet, the narrow passageway opened into a small room. They were inside the castle.

Everyone's heart pumped a little faster as they stealthily followed the Marquis' through the unfamiliar halls. He assumed everyone would be asleep but as he neared the captain's bed chamber he heard noises. They sounded like...like...

"Oooh, yeah, I'm, I'm going to fetch, don't...don't stop. Do it with me my darling...fe...oh...God, yes, yes!"

The sight that met Diego as he stepped through the door literally sucked the breath from his lungs. A strange man was hovering over his Camila, obviously giving her pleasure. Still undetected by the two lovers, he watched as the man sent his wife into ecstasy with a final thrust. With their eyes closed they were both lost in a moment of passion. Camila wrapped her arms and legs around the man and pulled him down to her body as their fluids mixed.

In that moment, the Marquis' found a hate within him that he wasn't even aware of.

The lovers were still in the throes of euphoria when they heard the steel of a sword being quickly withdrawn from its scabbard. Startled, they both looked toward the doorway.

"Diego!" shrieked Camila.

Sir Guy jumped from the bed and grabbed his saber. The two men stood looking at each other for a moment. "No one touches him," announced the Marquis'. "He's all mine," he sneered.

"So you're the infamous captain Hawkins. It's almost a shame to kill you. I can only imagine the tribute paid me if I took you back to Spain to hang. Unfortunately for you, sir, the penalty for abducting and violating my wife is DEATH!" yelled the Marquis', emphasizing the last word as he lunged toward his enemy.

"Diego, no, he's wounded," screamed Camila. She jumped up from the bed and started to run toward them but Juan grabbed her and pulled her away. Tears poured from her eyes. She cried and begged him to let her go. When he refused she kicked and struggled but he was too strong. The two men she loved were trying to kill each other and she was helpless to stop them.

Hearing the battle from her own bedroom, Asha grabbed a pistol and rushed into her master's bed chamber but was grabbed by two of Diego's men before she could fire a shot.

The sound of steel against steel echoed from the walls as the two men engaged in mortal combat. Reflections of light flashed from the polished blades as they each tried to find the other's weakness with blinding speed.

Both women watched in horror as each man fought to slay the other. Seeing an opening, Diego went in for the kill and lunged at his prey but Sir Guy sidestepped and kicked his feet out from under him. The Marquis' fell on his back and helplessly watched as his enemy readied to strike the death blow.

"STOP!" Camila screamed at the top of her voice with such force it caused Sir Guy a grave hesitation. It was but a flicker of the eye but Diego took advantage. With his sword still in his grasp he quickly sat up, thrusting his blade into his opponent.

"NO!" screamed the Marquesa as Sir Guy dropped his saber, fell to his knees, then backwards.

Diego scrambled to his feet. "Now I will take your head back to Saint Augustine," he proclaimed.

"OW!" Juan cried out as Camila sunk her teeth into his flesh and broke loose as he jerked his bleeding hand away. She rushed to Sir Guy and covered him with her own naked body.

"NO, do not kill him, Diego. If you do I will not return with you."

"Camila, he is a pirate and an enemy of Spain..."

"I don't care! He saved my life, Diego. I would not be here if it wasn't for him. Grant him mercy or I swear you will never own my heart again."

His chest heaved from exhaustion as he stared at the woman he loved. Her words cut him as badly as any cutlass. She didn't have to tell him she loved this man, the terror in her eyes screamed it from the yardarm. By killing his foe he'd also be killing his wife's love for him. His arm relaxed. "You win, I'll let him live," he quietly told her.

"Marquis', what do you want us to do with this one?" asked one of the men holding Asha.

"Kill her; she'll sound the alarm before we're safely away."

"No!" Camila cried out again. "She won't sound any alarm, will you, Asha?"

The black woman shook her head as she tried to break loose.

"He is HER man now. She'll attend to his wounds, nothing more," Camila told the Marquis'. She looked over her shoulder at the two soldiers. "Let her go," she ordered.

The men looked to Diego. He'd already surrendered to the wishes of his wife once, he might as well again. He gave his approval with a nod his head.

As soon as Asha felt their grip loosen, she broke free and knelt at Sir Guy's side. She ripped part of her nightgown and pressed it against his injury. The wounded man gazed into Camila's eyes and smiled as he gently raised his hand and lovingly touched her cheek one last time.

More tears streaked her face knowing this would be their final farewell. She looked across his body at her friend. "Take good care of him, Asha." Then looked back at Sir Guy, "She loves you very much you know," she told him, forcing a smile through her grief.

He smiled back as she looked deep into his eyes one last time then gently brought their lips together in a soft good-bye kiss. She then moved close to his ear so only he could hear her. "I'm so sorry. Get well, my love. I will remember you always." she whispered.

With those words she stood and faced her husband. "I have a dress in the other room. I'll slip it on real quick and we can be on our way."

"Hurry," he told her. "I fear someone may have heard your screams."

Camila ran naked down the hall to her own room and hurriedly put on the dress she had been rescued in. She didn't bother with the corset; she just wanted to be covered.

She rushed back to her husband's side and didn't dare look back as he took her arm and led the way back to the sloop. Once on board, the Marquis' took his place at the bow. Camila watched him from the stern. She knew her actions hurt him deeply but she couldn't allow him to kill Sir Guy. As she watched him command the ship she knew the love she felt for the pirate never replaced her love for Diego; she loved them both. As she looked over her shoulder she could barely make out the tree line of Saint Thomas cutting a jagged edge against the dark blue sky.

Captain Hawkins was not mentioned on the voyage back to Saint Augustine although that didn't mean he wasn't constantly on the mind of the Marquis'. For months all he could think of was finding his wife, he never thought of finding her in the arms of another man...at least not willingly.

The Marquesa knew he was having a hard time. She wondered if her actions at the castle had killed his love for her. The first night they spent together was disappointing. Although they fell asleep in each other's arms, he made no advances. She prayed she hadn't lost both men in her life.