All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
Hopeful_RomanticHopeful_Romanticover 11 years ago

Your stories are always great. I just wish they were longer or posted more often. I know this is the general complaint from most people. I just get so sucked into your world that I don't want it to end so quickly.

Also, I am happy that it worked out with it posting on the right day. Congrats on the long run. I have been with you since the beginning. I look forward to several more years of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Work..

Thank you and please continue...

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Another gem of a chapter

I won't nag about the length of time between chapters I will just say that it was a pleasure to read and I think she will be just what Pietro needs and I hope she finds the cure soon and that it helps him get back to the way he was before he was taken. He is a fav of mine and hated to see him hurt, still kind of pissed that you had him get hurt like that.

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Apple....tree

Cassias definitely got her work cut out for her, then again so does Dara. Why are your men so stubborn.

Thanks again Jaz

~G~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

Loved this story (although it was tooooooo short)! Especially because we're finding out more about Cassia and Dara.

Gwendolyn_of_YorkGwendolyn_of_Yorkover 11 years ago

Swoon..that is how it feels emotionally. :)

BigDog167BigDog167over 11 years ago
Got to agree with Hopeful

Loved it as always. Now get back to work on the next chapter!!! :D

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyover 11 years ago

Love Love Love!! Longer chapters please!! I could just read them and never stop :)

I like that you are focusing on more than one couple this series - keep up the fab work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You nailed it!

It posted right on time. And was worth the wait.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
5*

You know your solid.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Yaaaaaay finally! Cassia, Dara and Pietro!!!

Your genius continues to be unparalleled Ms Jaz :)

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
I love it!!! Happy Anniversary !!!

I have been here since the first story and I will be here for the last!! When you publish, I will purchase all the books! I love your stories and I love Cassia, she is feisty like her mom!! Every time I think you could not top the excitement of say, Caleb and Annie or Demitri and Mara's story, you prove me wrong! I am so excited about Dara Cassia, Liam and Pietro and Kothi oh my, it just keeps getting better and better!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Cassia Romanov not Cassia Alexander (nit picking cow points out LOL)

Hey Jaz!Twice on page 1 you called her Cassia Alexander but she's a Romanov. OK forgive me my nit picking, but I wanted to show you that I can cast a critical eye over your writing and not ALWAYS be enslaved by it LOL! I also came back to complain about how short this fabulous story is! OMG I can't wait for more Dara and Kothari & Cassia and Pietro. Bring on the Elina and Karn story too! And Kallum's mate is yet to appear! Get to it woman! More! More More! LOL

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 11 years ago
tears of the fallen

omg i loved this story right from the beginning so glad u keep sending chapter . looking forward to ur next chapter , and i hope its soon

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

Youve set up challenges before but this...this is the greatest youve had to overcome. My what a gripping chapter!

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
I knew it!!!

I knew Pietro's mate was one of Alexei's girls!!!! That's probably not going to sit well with her Daddy, but I'm glad we finally know who it is. I feel so badly for Cassia though. She's going to have a real fight on her hands. I can't wait to see how she goes about reaching Pietro and convincing him that he's worthy of being her mate.

I'm also very intrigued about how Dara plans to go about helping Kothi deal with whatever it is that is literally tearing him apart. I am a bit confused though as to why it is that Dara's wolf hasn't identified Kothi as her mate. Clearly, their wolves know who their mates are, or is that only if their mates are vampires? Is it different if their mate is another Varcolac?

Another question I have which may seem a bit trivial is how come Cassia introduced herself as Cassia Alexander and not Cassia Romanov? That struck me a bit odd.

I can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congrats on 3 year anniversary!

I've been enjoying your stories from the start, so it's my anniversary too! Thank you for this fabulous fantasy world you've gifted us with.

Yves

JazCullenJazCullenover 11 years agoAuthor
#blushes

Sorry everyone. You are right to point out Cassia's name is in fact Romanov and not Alexander. Pure sloppiness on my part, my apologies. I need to work on some cheat sheets but I keep thinking I can remember everything. Clearly not LOL!!!

Jaz

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Fantastic !

Too short !

Fantastic !

Too Short !

Fantastic !

Too Short !

Fantastic !

But too short ;-)

Happy Anniversery ! Can't wait for more !

Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy Anniversary Jaz!!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it has been three years that I've been reading and loving your stories. Where does time go? ;)

And this one is no exception. I am loving the set up you are developing - now will these three stories be intricately connected in some way? You also do have a method to your madness - could this all have something to do with the souls that Annie has foretold that Thereasa (sp?) has to save?

I shall look forward to the next gripping instalment as ever! I cannot wait for wherever you take us next...

Fx

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
TOO SHORT

Jaz stop teasing and give us longer chapters please!

Obviously I'm only writing this on behalf of my daughter... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is it ?

this is a whole chapter you're giving us ?

sorry bit you gotta be kidding Jaz

but what disturbs me most - you created enough unresolved relationships allready - starting a new one at this time in your story is not a good move

never thought this day would come but... only 4 stars for you, sorry

miss_alisonmiss_alisonover 11 years ago
Awww!

I know people are moaning that its too short but I'd bet you a tenner that they are all as eager for the next installment as the rest of us! I love the feisty females in your stories :) Plus after the sacrifice he made he deserves some rewards!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
aww!!!

I love the the twist of fates with the mate for the children. I enjoy how all of this plays out and am really looking forward to the next installment. I don't think I will ever get enough of your writing Jaz!! Your amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YASSS

GURL

O-la-la!!

Loves it!!

blastwizardblastwizardover 11 years ago
I AM A SOAP JUNKIE!! LOL

For those who can't juggle characters..., move aside. LOL Jaz I am truly happy Pietro has a mate to be. All the other folks have their own calamities and potential mates to meet and greet. I cannot wait till Cassia's dad and uncle swallow this pill. Pietro is a true amigo but his damaged spirit may not be what a parent wants their child to deal with. This will not be fun with friends. As for the other characters, I have no problem with being spoon fed..., it is my stress relief from real life. Keep it coming Jaz!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Wonderful

But then, your chapters always are!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Yes, you timed it right.

And yes, it was excellent as usual.

BTW, I was rereading some of the first chapters of your original (first posted) stories, and it's VERY obvious how much you've improved. The first chapters seemed a bit cheesy in the first story, but now? heh. J K Rowling is just barely better.

Just.

Barely.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
*does my happy dance*

awesome chapter and poor Pietro doesn't know what is gonna hit him *chuckles* can't wait for the next chapter hun....Keep up the excellent work.

Donna

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter and your continued writing.

khrisstynakhrisstynaover 11 years ago
happy

i'm so hapy your chapters aren't taking months to post now, i hope you'll keep them coming:) also, great chapter :)

Frost10Frost10over 11 years ago
Yay!!

Awesome work, thank you ver much :-)

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
They'd better watch out...

Wow Cedar's girls are coming for their mates... Poor guys the don't have a chance ! Love the story Jaz ! What's alexei going to think....?

Th3b3st3stTh3b3st3stover 11 years ago
love it but.......

i have read all ur stories but my question on this on is...lol....lily and mac have just dropped off the radar....i mean i know this isnt there story but i would like to know how shes dealing and about the baby and everything...promise this is my only complaint....awesome series

#th3b3st3st

nazari2964nazari2964over 11 years ago
awesome!

Awesome as per your usual. You keep me guessing where you will take the next chapter as I thought this was to he Liam and Therese's story. I very much liked the new characters. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Love Your Stories!

I was hoping Pietro would find a mate. As always I'm impatient to keep reading more. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Feeling a little confused...

Thank you for clearing up the Romanov/Alexander confusion. That jumped out at me too. I'm happy to see Pietro has a mate but I was hoping that it would have been with a Were, not a hybrid. He needs to feel empowered again and being the stronger of a pair could have helped him with that. And as to that point it's always bothered me that the hybrids are stronger than the Vampires. The Vampires are the stronger of the species and the hybrids are a dilution of both, so why are they stronger than Vampires especially when they tend to lean towards the Were genes having wolf/panther animals instead of leaning more towards the Vampire side? That particular bothered me with relation to the mated ANCIENT Vampires. Why would they ever be forced to submit to an Alpha when they are in essence Alpha's themselves? Rafe was always able to shake off Jared since he was a latent Alpha. It's as though mating with a Were weakens them whereas with Mac mating with Lily strengthened him making him faster and able to see through her shadowing abilities. Are we really supposed to believe that Gard (who could keep up with Rayne and seemed the stronger of the two), Caleb and the other ANCIENTS are weaker than these very young hybrids? And what about Annie the "Queen"? Would they be able to kick her ass? Not that I would mind seeing that as I have never been an Annie/Anakatrine fan.

That being said, I do really enjoy these stories, but the above questions have been nagging me since the inter-species matings happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm with the anon below me

To much of this series is "well, that's just how it is," or "because I said so." There's no explanation, showing, or reasoning.

You don't spend any time building up the relationship between Alexi's twins so we have to take it on good faith that they are "close." Now, I'm not sure about your other readers but in my eyes, it makes the character interaction hard to care about and feel incomplete.

In addition to that, you've got a lot of paragraphs that look like this one: "Dara could understand her dilemma. Ordinarily, claiming a mate wasn't supposed to be a hard thing, though with Rafe's pack being made up of such interesting personalities, it was proving a bit of a trying time for most of them. Pietro came with a lot of damage, both physical and emotional. Cassia would have to find some way through his barriers to convince him he was a worthy mate. It wasn't going to be easy."

We know all of this already. Even if we didn't, the lines "Ordinarily, claiming a mate wasn't supposed to be a hard thing, though with Rafe's pack being made up of such interesting personalities, it was proving a bit of a trying time for most of them." and "It wasn't going to be easy." say essentially the same thing.

Even if we didn't know all of that, I'm pretty sure that the majority of your readers would rather be shown this information instead of told it. You've already got the conversation between Dara and Pietro to show us making this paragraph redundant.

One last point: You've got to many plots going all at once. Mac + Lily, Cass + Lothari, Liam + Tereasa, the coven in Europe, Kothari going bonkers, Kallum becoming Alpha, Caleb and Annie, Tereasa healing 3 wounded souls...

If you were to delve into all of what you've got going on in detail minus the constant rehashing of stuff we already know, you could still write a good 200,000 words. You're rocking two books worth of plot in 20k~ words. Slow down, take a breath and wrap something up.

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
sniff sniff bawl

ok. so i promised myself that i wont read anymore until the last chapter of this series. well, i lost. i'm happy 2 c pietro with a mate.i think it will help him get stronger emotionally n physically. ty 4 the chapter. i'm still hooked n cant wait 4 the rest.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Now Cassia and Pietro

I can get behind. Finally some characters in this arc that I care about! Alexei was always my favorite and his daughters are turning out to be the same. More Cassie and Pietro, more Annie and Caleb, much less of Kothi, please! I'd even be willing to part with Dara if I don't have to read about Kothari.

Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Can't believe it's been three years since you started! FTI was great and your writing just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vârcolac

there goes another Vârcolac to mate a vampire

FireExitFireExitover 11 years ago
I get it

There is a solution to eliminate Pietro's suffering and it is mating with Cassia (Vârcolac). Although this might be the permanent remedy against the Poison but it would at least be the solution at the moment. I guess this might work because Mac was able to match fellow Vârcolac's speed (after he matted Lilly). :)

But i also think its important to find the antidote not because of a medicine would be needed in the future but also to keep Kothi Sane as Gard and Rayane might go to Europe to find more about the poison and its remedy.

But i also want to see Kothi lose his complete control one. He is the most intimidating character in the Saga of course after Demetri Bozic :)

Just a wild guess. Do not take my theory seriously or in a negative way.

- Your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amaze balls

Oh lawd, like another, i tried to stay away until a few chapters were well under way but i cant! o my goshness youre an amazing writer, your imagination is the best i love where the stories are going and i cant wait to see how everything ends.up ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
elina

Great stuff so far. Hope Elina has a major story coming here>>!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 11 years ago
Hey Jaz! I love your continuation of the tradition amongst the Alexander/ Romanov females!

I always thought it was cute that Aaron and Jen's daughter was named Rowan following the tradition of tree-themed names of her Alexander aunts Cedar and Willow. I looked up Cassia which relates to pine trees and Dara which refers to oak trees! Too cool Ms Jaz! Oh and Elina - I looked up and it said a female who is a loyal friend of great beauty who is creative, artistic yet who often prefers to be alone in seclusion! Her mother's daughter all right! (I don't think it's the "elina" that the urban dictionary cites when two guys dildo each other's assholes LMFAO - I'm not even telling a lie - google that mother)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you for sharing such amazing stories!

I discovered your stories a couple months ago. What creative and addicting :) tales you weave! Thank you for sharing them online! Best of luck publishing - I'm an optimist and hoping you get the news you are hoping for in the third month.

All the best,

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mates

Just so I'm clear here on all the mated pairs:

Lily and Mac

Elina and Karn

Liam and Reasa

Kothari and Dara

Cassia and Pietro

What about Kallum? Is the Alpha of the Varcolac pack not going to find his mate? (I don't think you should include that in this story as you have SOOOO many other matings to deal with, and Kal still doesn't realize he is the "unknown Alpha")

Only reason I know is because of how many times you have mentioned that he is the unspoken leader of the hybrids, and Cassia just told Dara that she should have told Rafe and Laci, Kallum and Gard and Raine what was going on with Kothari.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't begin to explain....

How amazing your writing is. I have been up until the wee hours of the morning reading your stories on my phone even though I know I have to get up and go to school. You are an fantastic writer i hope that this series gets published one day because it would make me unbelievably happy to have a hard copy of your wonderful stories. I'm glad I came into this so late in the game, otherwise I would be stressed out(as I am now) anxiously waiting for a new chapter chapter in your captivating world. Best of.luck in your future endeavors, there are great things waiting for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

I have only just found your stories and I was so engrossed I couldn't put it down. Please don't take to long with the next one, I know that's unfair but I can't wait.

GlosUKGlosUKabout 11 years ago
Lovely

I was very pleased to see a new story.

Maybe the antidote will also help Pietro.

nonnienonnieabout 11 years ago
Love it...

Glad that the sisters could tell each other what was going on and now that Cass knows it for sure and has been told that her mate is Pietro can not wait to read what she does to make him see that as well. Curious to see how well it takes the news that his life is about to be turned upside down!

foxithngfoxithngabout 11 years ago
So glad to see you are back!!!

Just found the new series and stayed up all night to catch up! As always a great read can hardly wait for more.

mickadovemickadoveabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I definately love your stories about this pack and all the surprises revealed. I have to say I am also glad I found your stories after most had been written that way I don't have to wait for the next chapter...lol....almost wish I had found them even later so I wouldn't have to wait now. Please keep writing, you have kept me entranced, I have wept and laughed right along with your characters and prayed as well. I can't wait for the next chapter and so on.

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsabout 11 years ago
Oh I love cassia!

What a cute girl for pietro!

ChmanzonChmanzonabout 11 years ago
next chapter...?

You've been gone for a while...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where have I been all this time?

Ack! You are back! Like...last december... But where was I? OTL

But I am here now, already updated and ready for more.

I like Cassia. Maybe even more than Dara. Anyway. So she is Pietro's mate. Interesting. I think everyone is accounted for... Well, except Kal. Willow, perhaps? Idk. She should have scented him by now. A human? Another vamp? Elina is Karn's.

It's complicated. Haha. I like how you mess up your characters. Rhianna and Caleb are apart. Ashley is finding it hard to accept Liam's mate. And the latter is still up to no good. Then there's Kothi who is struggling with his other side and his heart. Hopefully, Dara realizes it too. Pietro is just so broken inside, it would be tough

for Cassia. It would be Cedar and Alexei all over again. Haha. I wonder how Alexei would react knowing one of his precious daughters is a mate to his bestfriend. Ha! Speaking of daughter, I hope Lacey and Rafe's unborn children are okay. At least Freya looks to be taking everything well. I wonder about Lily and Mac.

Whew. It is just the first three chapters and so much is going on already.

Keep writing. I await for more updates!

-Churos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When will the next chapters be out?????? Im intrigued with Pietro's development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ahh.

So glad you started back up :) I have been so antsy to find out what is going to happen. Keep up the great work!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago

What a fun new development! Write faster, please!!!

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyabout 11 years ago
Another realization

Again, I really need to stop skimming so I can find out what happens faster. I was just struck with something else I should have noted from the last story, actually from Freya and Dayton's story. Why do Cassia & Dara, and Lily & Kallum have different last names? I know that the supernaturals don't wed like humans so Loretta, Ashleigh, and Cedar all kept their last names, but you have the children of one brother with his last name and the children of the other brother with his mate's. Just curious. It definitely helps differentiate between the two families when you're just being introduced to them, and I admit Cassia and Dara Romanov would sound odd - they sound better as Alexanders. Just curious, but don't feel you need to explain. It's just an observation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I just re-read this story and had to comment again. It is always fun to read your work. Kudos to your editor as well. Doctime

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor pietro

iI cant wait to see how you develop the relationships with the hybrids. Cass does remind me aa lot of her mom....dunno why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cassia Alexander? How come she goes by her moms last name? And Dara is a Romanov?

sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsabout 10 years ago
Just once!

I must admit that just once it would be a really nice change to experience two mates simultaneously recognising each other, and loving each other immediately. What a whirlwind of love and passion and excitement that would be! It only has to be one couple, but surely they don't all have to be complicated :) just saying, be cute to see one with no one resenting the mating pull.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Antidote

Love the story &your writing . Am glad I have just started reading all the series because I would be a nervous wreak waiting . One small issue , they should have the ammo Reasa used so the have a pure example to use to create the antidote, but that wouldn't have been as much drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For a second there i forgot about Psychopath #9, sorry, "Kothi"....

and REALLY hoped Dara and Cassia would both fall for Pietro. You know, just to make it more interesting and mix up the old formula, but of course even that would be too much for this Disney, Monogamy, Happily-ever-After, Married-Bliss Wonderland World you built. Oh, well....

Part of me snorts everytime ...

Part of me wishes the real world would work like this ...

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 3 years ago

Why don’t they ask Thereasa about the poison? I’d think they’d literally torture her for it since she is now human.

LNJones34LNJones34about 1 year ago

The bullets in the gun that Teresa used, they are laced with the poision . She was trying to reach for the gun after she shot Liam but she didn't get to the gun. The other bullets in the gun should have the poision in them or on the bullets. Where is that gun?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am guessing that it is Elijah that is causing the trouble coming from Europe. I think he is still alive and wanting revenge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES