All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 11'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
Loved the chapter

but now I have to wait for the next one please hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just as fabulous as when I got to read it as my reward chapter! Loved it!!

Nicole

blunajanablunajanaover 10 years ago
I second donalde!

I can't wait for more of this story! I hope everything can be solved and that the eurropeans are getting their share of trouble.

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Great!

Loved it as always and can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Can't wait for chapters to come!

SexyMom7SexyMom7over 10 years ago
Breathtaking

Amazing as always. I love everything about this series except having to wait for more!!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
LOVED!!

Whew, that was HOT, Jaz! Can't wait for ch12! I hope Pietro gets over the whole "her father is my friend" mess! He has to know now that she's his mate!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No excuses

I want more please please don't make me wait so long for the next chapter

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

Pietro and Cassia! About time! Hot Damn! Too awesome! Jaz....*crying..you make my heart sing! You make everything groovy!

WILD THING! *sheepish look

Sorry...I just got through watching Major League with Charlie Sheen...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jazz well done

Pietro and Cassia beautifully written and lovely passionate Couple and still

Full of surprises to come. Welcome back Jaz

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 10 years ago
Another great chapter

This was well worth the wait, damn it was sexy, hot. I love the way they connect

MizTMizTover 10 years ago
Old and New

I really am enjoying the fact that you are including characters like Caleb, Annie, Lacey, and Rafe while at the same time things are going on w/Liam and Cassia and their mates. And speaking of new mates its great to see Cassia and Pietro finally come together and come together and come together...... Hehehe......quite a hot love scene. I definitely want to be a fly on the wall when daddy finds out his daughters mate is none other than his friend Pietro.......

As always I look forward to the next chapter.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago
Inquiring minds want to know???

Jazz, through Prieto and Cassie mating and subsequent feeding from her will it have any effects on his scaring?? As always awesome!!!....I could not bring myself to read the teaser on the blog. I needed it all at once..BOL!!! Looking forward to the update.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
WOW!

How about a new name "Fifty Shades of Varcolac". That was some of the hottest sex you have written Jaz and you have written some really hot sex. In my younger days, we used to call a cock that hard a "diamond cutter". Ahh, memories!

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Fabulous....

Another amazing chapter......Cassia and Pietro are so incredibly hot!!!! I honestly can't remember another joining that was this exciting to read, but it's left me with a bit of a question. If Cassia and her wolf are now sure that Pietro is their mate, then why wasn't she compelled to bite him while they were making love? In the past, it's always seemed that you've written female were's pretty desperate to bite their mates and claim them. I realize Cassia is Varcolac, but it would still seem that her wolf would want to claim their mate.

In any case, I hope you're able to update a little sooner next time!!! I'm excited to see what comes next for Cassia and Pietro, especially when he realizes that she is his mate.

Rad'lRad'lover 10 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As Always

Awesome reading. Well worth the wait. But my mind keeps going back to Liam and Theresa. I'm actually going haywire waiting for you to continue with their part of this story. Can't wait for more. Please don't keep us waiting as long. *waits.....not so patiently for the next chapter*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Best chapter ever!

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Thought Petro was smart

How on earth could he not come to the conclusion that she is his mate after such a powerful reaction to her! Men!!!Sigh.. Thanks for posting look forward to more sooner rather than later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really

I laughed at the "ultra-enhanced hearing" part, that was just too damn much to be taken seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Tired of reading about Rhianna in this story

I wish you would have wrote a different story for Rihanna and Caleb. I hate thinking I'm going to read a full 3 page chapter about characters I thought were going to be main characters (Pietro, Cassia, and Liam), only for it to be about Rihanna and her God like abilites once again. Actually, Rihanna is my least favorite character. You've given her all the super powers kids dream of having and left her personailty totally unrelatable. That goes for caleb too. I get the feeling that Rihanna is your favorite character which leaves the other characters side pieces in their own story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

That was incredible!

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 10 years ago
That was amazing

My favorite part was where Pietro said he was hungry for her OMG! I saw them in my mind what imagery wow! I cannot wait to read more please try not to make me wait so long next time! I realize you have a real life too and with the holidays quickly approaching I understand how things can be crazy! I hope Liam can some how convince Reasa to help him somehow with his powers!

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
Your mind is a WONDER :)

I read some of the other posts and everyone has their preferences but I always felt that since you created a world of beings with a convoluted history..., it stands to reason that certain characters will take the lead in order to navigate the experience. Pietro and Cassia are HOTTT! I think he knows she is his mate, he is just not dealing with that fact yet. Lol. Reesa & Liam, now that is going to take some doing if you ask me. I don't like her, but it is your story..., so I will await their personal growth. I think Liam facing the consequences of his loss of control.., will help him manage his powers and he can become the man he is meant to be. I will crack up if he becomes a badass. He will give Kothi a run for his money. I think that once Liam helps himself he will be able to help not only "darkness runs thru me - Kothari", he will help Elina find her laughter again. Who knows...., Elina's stunted emotional being may be as volatile as Liam's empathic tornado. Hmmmmm, fun, fun, fun. BYW - We have no Idea about Kallum's powers. There is a lot to get to, and I look forward to all of it. Thanks for the update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You did it again.

Wow, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. It was awesome. I still believe that you are one of the best authors I have ever read.

Now comes the wait for the next chapter. You always leave us wanting another fix and I thank you for that.

Sherrylee1015

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's it?

Holy Crap! You're killing me Jaz! I don't mean to be demanding, but I'm sure all your other fans would agree that you need to post longer chapters. Like at least 7 pages. Ok,I am being demanding. Lol. This is a cruel cliffhanger....

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Si Pietro siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

At last! Pietro finally grows some balls and ravages Cassia! I'm intrigues by Rowan's little entrance in the story. I always thought she might be Kallum's mate ... Well done Ms Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet!

What else can I say. That was so HOT!! OMG, I've always liked Pietro because I like men with a sense of humor, but adding in his dominiance...Killer!! I loved it!! Can't wait for more of them. They are giving Guard and Rayne a run for their money in the hottest couple category.

I agree with a prior poster about Annie's character though. She has never been a favorite of mine, although I love Caleb and other's don't. Oh well, to each his own. But it is starting to look like you are planning for the spirit of Anakatrine and Callain to fade away in the near future.?. As always it will be interesting to see what you come up with. And I can't wait to see what you have in store for Ellie & Karn, Dara & Kothi and Lilly and Mac's little one etc. Even though Liam's mate is now human, she doesn't seem to count, and I've been wondering when there will be another human mate. There haven't been any since Lacey and Jen. I could see Kallum going in that direction.

Anyway, thanks for the great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. 5 Stars ~K.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

love this as usual can't wait for more each chapter gets better and better

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
This is what I was waiting for!

The reason I love your stories so much is that you make us care for the characters. Yes, the plot is important but the characters are so great that we would follow them through any kind of adventures.

The first chapters of this segment of the series became so plot heavy that the characters became secondary. I enjoyed the storyline but I missed spending time with the characters. I wasn't as invested in the story because it wasn't driven by the characters.

Well, the character building that first hooked me in FTI is back. Thank you, thank you for that. I love Pietro and Cassia together. I love their passion and I can't wait to see how they develop the antidote, how Pietro interacts with Reasa and how my old fave Alexei reacts to the news of their relationship.

Yay! Thanks for putting the characters first again. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yummy Hunnies

I love how you write your yummy dangerous men! If take out for these men were possible, I'd like to have an order of Andre for my appetizer, some Dimitri for my main course with a side order of Mac. For dessert..... I would like some Dayton with a little drizzle of Pietro of good measure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kothari and Dara's story.

LOL I want to really see what Kothari is capable of, and how Dara reacts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm free!!! But not...

So I started with FTI maybe like two weeks or so ago. And I've been reading them all straight through, barely taking the time to eat, bath, go to work, sleep, or do any of the things that a normal human being should do. I've been totally hooked. So part of me could not wait until I got caught up so that I could finally stop and be a normal person again. When I finished chapter 11, I thought--Yes! I'm free to live my life again! But my joy is short-lived. Because now, instead of being glued to the screen to read non-stop, now I'll just be glued to the screen, incessantly checking the site for the next chapter. I don't know which is worse! :)

Thanks for these great stories. I hope you end up publishing them. They'd be HUGE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah!!!!

Awesome! More! More! More! I can't wait! Love the whole series, and would like to hear about kothari and find out who is behind the European covens. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noooooooo

Damn it I finally caught.... I was hoping I had a few more chapters

UPDATE SOON

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After reading for 2 days i am caught up and have nothing more to read :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What happened? did you quit writing?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Love to see Pietro happy

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Niña??

why does Pietro keep calling Cassia Niña?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh Jaz, what are you doing here?

Whatever happended to Pietros Characters. All that pain and suffering and torture and self doubt. And then you even cut his balls off by having them dangle Raesa in front of him and him beeing to weak to challenge them about it.

Then when it finally became time for all of this to pay off, there is just nothing? He is just back to uber-confident Alpha Male, claiming Cass as if nothing ever happened?

*huge sigh*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6499 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES