All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 12'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Great.

Worth the wait as always.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaz!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave us hanging why dont you??? haha

Great chapter, cant wait till the next one

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
Thank God for you!!!!

It is always a refreshing moment when I see a new chapter from you. There are times when I am angered by a character or circumstance is a story, but I always appreciate the way you make me emotional & vested. Thanks for the new chapter. Liam is smiling, Elina is near but not being her cousin's buffer. We have an un-named evil entity and a reluctant vampire. An oxymoron and a almost super ancient. Fun, fun, fun!!!! Happy Holidays and may the new year bring you peace, prosperity, great health and a long time enjoying it all.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
What can I say but.....

Superb,brilliant,wonderful,addictive,awesome,frustrating and a bloody good read! Thanks for posting look forward to more!!!!

MizTMizTover 10 years ago

With Annie and Caleb getting back to normal the rest of the "family" seems to be coming together also. Reassa and Liam are going to start working together and although Reassa doesn't yet realize it she going to fall in love. D. is getting the last of the poison so a cure/antidote can be made. What appears to be calm on the surface is really preparation for the battle ahead. Yet at the same time is moving for the V children, now adults , seem to be leading the future not only the unique powers but also w/babies coming and new love/lovers being discovered.......

Thanks for sharing....looking forward to more

wotmewotmeover 10 years ago

I think you could write 50 pages long in one chapter and the answer would still be too short need more!

Excellent as always, your characters just keep getting better and more complex but still so easy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You

Yours is one of the few series I actively watch for. Thank You for the Christmas present!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS

LOVED IT.

mrswolfsmrswolfsover 10 years ago
Can't help but wonder.

I can't help but wonder when they are all going to realize that the absent alpha bond for Mac is actually with Kallum. I completely immersed myself in this whole series for the last 4 days reading it all the way through and have loved every thing about it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

mangofetishmangofetishover 10 years ago
merry christmas

Yay! Another update! Love it Jaz... as usual. And love u too! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Thanks for the holiday gift!

They're not my favourite couple but I'm happy to see the story moving forwards. Looking forward to more in the new year!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas

I finally got a gift I really wanted. Maybe it's just me, but I like Reesa. She is so strong and brave. Liam is just what she needs. Please bring Karn and Elina together soon. Love that dynamic. Kothari and Dara also needs time together. Speculating here, but Kallum's mate is a wolf. Anxiously awaiting chapter 13.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christmas Present

Thank you Jazz! Look forward to more chapters. You have such a gift.

Your mind is amazing to come up with such stories! Hope you have a wonderful holiday and a bright new year filled with more of your stories for your hungry fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meeeerrrrry Christmas!

Thank you for once again exceeding my expectations! Love you to death. (Well not really to death but you know what I mean) Excellent work!

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas

and thank you for this wonderful update looking forward to the next chapter

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago
Thanks Jaz, Merry Xmas to you as well!

Awesome update per the usual, looking forward to the follow up. Have a wonderful Xmas & Boxing Day. I am looking forward to following many more of your adventures in 2014!

PurchasePricePurchasePriceover 10 years ago
Ha!

Merry Christmas to you too!

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 10 years ago
Love Love Love

Love Love Love!!

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
Yay!!!

Impeccable, as always!! Thank you & Merry Christmas!!!

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas present!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Happy , happy Christmas day!

Thank you for this chapter that appeared just in time, like a gift! Of course, your stories are always a treat to read.

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchover 10 years ago
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Merry Christmas one and all!

I absolutely loved this chapter and hope to read more soon. It's good that they were able to force Reasa to see that what she has done to others is not so different than what has been done to her. Furthermore, I hope she grows as a person and treats people ( especially Liam) better in future chapters.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 10 years ago
Yey!

Merry Christmas Jazz!

What a wonderful gift to your fans.

Awesome chapter as always! God bless!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 10 years ago

New reason to love Christmas..... Hot Damn! Thank you for this awesome addition!!!!

*drool

catman71catman71over 10 years ago
hmmm

i do think that the Europeans are in for a surprise( and a change in leadership) and i just love how Liam is being written( goofy kid for all intents and purposes ) but as one who also ,( and this is just my humble opinion) actually is aware that he might be the most powerful( on the mental power plain) of any on the earth( even Annie and Caleb might not be he equal) , and again, my opinion, that when push comes to shove, the varcolac , are going to make a pissed of Annie look like younglings ( i do not think, Even as jazz writes them, ) that the power of them, as collective , has even been hinted at

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas Jazz, & Happy New Year!!

Love this story, Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I await each and every single one of your uploads with such excitement.

I finish reading a good chapter and my heart contorts in knots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOOO!!

I have read every entry to this series in 2 weeks, and I have kids!! I didn't realize that I was so very close to the latest entry. Now I can just wait and speculate! You are a wonderful writer Jaz, I literally feel as though I've been sucked into the story and am seeing the events unfold! Thank you for sharing your talent with us, now to anxiously await the next chapter!

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
Five *****, as usual!

I have held off reading this chapter as long as possible, a little like self flagellation; and I am happy and sad. It is like having a glass of the finest wine and when holding it up for seconds, being told "I am sorry, we just ran out. Could I offer you ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please when is the next

Please when is the next chapter. I cant get enough of your books. Please can u send all the books you have written to an email. I want to be able to have your books for years coz am addicted to them. ( imeena137@gmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks....

Thank you....

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Happy New Year Jaz

Like everyone else I have spent the last few days re reading and catching up and now waiting.... alas... impatiently for the continuation of this brilliant series.

There is so much to look forward to.. Cass's father finding out that she has a mate in Pietro, Elina and Karn, Liam and Reasa, the most exciting part will be Dara and Kothi does she or doesn't she know he is her mate????

The big question is who is Kallum's mate? You can't partner them all off and leave their Alpha without one and when will they realize that he is the unknown Alpha??

You are one of the best writers and I can't wait... seriously can't... to see the continuation of this story

MsQueen713MsQueen713over 10 years ago
Ummm Where's The Next Chapter ? O.o?

Noooo............... *eye twitching*

ok I gotta know when the next one is coming .....

Help!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hep me HEP ME

As my little five year old cousin would say....

Please I need someone to help me beg, plead, solicit.appeal to jazz that I need the next chapter.

My eyes have started twitching like king julien's in the penguins of Madagascar......

Please next.

Hep me HEP me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where oh where?

Where is chapter 15????? T_T

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92about 10 years ago
I love all your stories...

I hope to see more chapters soon, the anticipation is killing me!!! :-)

duckyfreshduckyfreshabout 10 years ago
pleaseee

I don't even want to read anything else, just the next chapter! I cant't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next chapter!

It was great to see Gypsy updated, and PLEASE, please update more of Tears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When is the next chapter coming.....I am dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i like your stories a lot but dun appreciate waiting few months for an update. your readers must lose interest in your stories by waiting so long for an update

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
"I can wait until you're ready" LOL!

.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Also if a vampire and werewolf can turn a human....

Can I hybrid turn a human into a hybrid? I'm thinking if so, maybe this is the fate of Reasa...:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
less beatific would be nice

there are so many words to use, our language is amazing, but you've over used this one word in every chapter thus far and it's always a "beatific" smile or glow

try to expand your internal dictionary a bit

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFocaabout 2 months ago

You are a wonderful storyteller with an incredible imagination, yes you can be wordy but it blends seamlessly. I’m amazed at some of the comments, they have the audacity to tell you how to write your own stories? Unbelievable. Amazing talent, many thanks for sharing, wish there were more than 5 ⭐️’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES