All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 14'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 10 years ago
Fantastic! (as always)

Loved it! So glad this chapter posted and now can't wait for the next one ;-)

willieonewillieoneabout 10 years ago

Perfect,Superb,Amazing look forward to the rest!!!

donaldedonaldeabout 10 years ago
excellent

Your updates never fail to please looking forward to the next one

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
I appreciate your ongoing brilliance Jaz! Sad to see you won't be posting here anymore :(

You posted something earlier that you won't be posting chapters or any further work here anymore because of problems that you've faced with submitting work here despite your loyalty to the site and the numbers of readers you pull. I'm so glad that we can find your work on your website/ blog and through your FB page xoxoxo much love to you Lady!

pumpertruckpumpertruckabout 10 years ago
Yea more and moe often !!!

Title says it all.

MizTMizTabout 10 years ago
never a bad one

You continue to tell the most amazing story. Every chapter draws me deeper and deeper into it. The characters and their interactions are so well written. Shit you just rock at this........

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 10 years ago
I'm glad this ch. focused on Cassia and Pietro.

Looking forward to more frequent posts.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272about 10 years ago
Glad you're back Jaz

Am thrilled to hear that you've finished this story for the selfish reasons of being one of your rabid readers who have been following this since the first story. But also for you so that you are able to concentrate on your other projects :-)

This chapter is awesome like the rest of your work and I thoroughly enjoyed it and I agree that I'm happy it centered on Cassia & Pietro. Can't wait to see if you're going to introduce the remaining Varcolac's mates as well in this story or maybe another? (Hint Hint) lol.

Blessed Be,

Peach

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
"Unedited" she says.

...Yeah, but only BARELY. I can count on one hand the things that were mistakes in either spelling or grammar, and in something this long, that's fine for me.

Also, I can't even remember where I saw them, so obviously the story overshadows them.

:D

I don't expect perfection -- I do expect 'enjoyment'.

And you provide. Quite well.

So...

when's the next one up?

Tomorrow?

*puppyface*

And I'm quite happy to hear you've finished writing (this story!) -- I gotta say, I love your work, but that waiting period, sometimes I just...

grah!

*goes back to working on non-interferential temporal-distortion-viewer*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:)

Another great installment! I'm ready for my next hit~ :)

TemptressZee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

This is just as great as the rest and I can not wait for more please please keep writing as you are one of greatest story writers here :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Its a really good one I hope that you upload soon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
do not stop

The stories have been one fascinating journey. Complete the story. Do not keep us dangling. Would love to read the end of it. Be quick to submit the next chapter.

Love them. :)

foxithngfoxithngalmost 10 years ago
Perfect!

As always your stories are a delight. look forward to next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the rest

Definitely a fan of your stories. And I fully support your decision to post the remainder of Tears quickly. I don't mind the typos at all. You don't tend to have too many. Plus, I feel like by the time I come back to read the next installment, I've forgotten what has happened in the previous installment before. So, I'm totally willing to read a few typos in order to see faster postings. Regardless of how fast you post these, just know that your stories are much appreciated! Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
<3

You have talent

Don't leave me hanging I've been reading every spare moment I had you are now my favorite author

Much love

Lezlie

EllieLavenEllieLavenover 9 years ago
never disappointed!

So glad you take the time to write! Please don't stop!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES