All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 21'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
OMG Kothari!!!!!!!!

WTF are you????????? I've always loved Kothi but he is seriously scary! His skills seem to be unparalleled amongst the Varcolac and burning that corpse with his eyes!!! I recall when he was conceived it was a beautiful experience between Sarayne & Gard, yet he has the traits of a murderous pschopath! I'm hoping this is because he's needed to exterminate all coming enemies in the immediate future! Blessed be Jaz and a prosperous 2015 for you and your beloveds dear Lady xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welcome Back

Jazzy you have written another stellar chapter and what a surprising cliffhanger. Kothari was swiftly brutal cutting down the enemy just how powerful is he. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love kothari and can't wait to read his story! Glad you're back and hope you are in great health! Xxx

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

A seriously good chapter and a serious wtf?!?! Koth is a deliciously scary character. So good.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Katharine is the. Bomb!

He's more powerful than Kallum. Although Kal would be the perfect Alpha and Kothi his enforcer.

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago

So nice to read this on Lit, where I can leave a comment. Jaz, as always, you rock. Your command of the nonhuman genre is well... Almost nonhuman!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Very happy for

Cassia and Pietro.That was the best part of this chapter. Not so pleased with Creepy Kothi and still on the fence with Reasa. Thanks for uploading so many chapters! I'm off to read the rest.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Feedback

First and foremost, this story rocks!

However, I don't understand Thereasa actions. How is leaving going to protect anyone? Surely she knows vampires are tricksters so how is abiding the demands of one who hates her, in the face of threats made by said vampires, a wise and well thought out decision? Why would she even believe him?

I'm sure Cassia, since discovering the antidote, would have passed on her discovery to her fellow hybrids. Which in turn would be told to Thereasa, right? So the fear of Michael hurting other vampires would also seem to be less of a perceived threat.

She has morphed into a 'too stupid to live' character which is slightly annoying. And I fear this story may take on too much 'fake' drama that could be alleviated with proper communication.

Thanks for posting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome read!

Very much enjoying the characters and storyline you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feedback..

I love all the characters in all your series except the following:

1) Why do you always have all these old men ending up being very young women's mates? For example,

Caleb + Annie/ Alexei + Cedar/ Andrei + Loretta/ Nors + Loretta/ Gard + Rayne, Mac + Lily, Pietro + Cassia. These are all really old old men and all these women are either in their teens or early adulthood, so very very young. Perhaps its your own love for old men? hehe. The only exception is Freya + Dayton. I like this pairing very much because this pair gives hope to us ordinary folks when reading the Series about them.

2) I don't really like that you made Pietro Cassia's mate. She deserves someone far better, like Fox.

3) Pietro would be better off with another wolf at Rafe's compound, maybe another Beta who is assigned to look after him?

4) You made Reesa less intelligent after she became human, even afraid of Michael? That doesn't make sense but it sure made it easier writing for you.

5) From this story, I guess The Master is likely Anakatrine's mom's ex-lover. So cant wait for the completion of this story.

6) Cant understand how Gard + Rayne can be so easily taken when both are so ancient. Rayne has been a survivor for 3000 years, and so this part does not make sense either.

Regardless, you have a great imagination and look forward to your entire Series being made into a TV Series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES