All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 22'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 9 years ago
Many . . .

. . . Thanks ! , wonderful and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
haven't stopped following you yet..

Keep writing. Waiting eagerly for the next installment.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

And the plot thickens.......again. Excellent chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again, AWESOME!

Well crafted. Ah, the suspense.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Elijah

I am guessing Elijah is the master. He somehow regained his immortality and now wants revenge for what was done to him. I'm still confused why Fox had such reaction to Cass?... Love love love the stories. Can't wait for more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wonder

The Varcolac children all have a vampiric side to their personalities. Does Rayne have one as well? If so, could this help her and Gard get out of their captivity?

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 8 years ago
I agree

with your guess about the master, and it is because Cass sister Dara is his mate that Foxes wolf reacted the way it did. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We have a failure to communicate

Even if this is Elijah who is doing this, I still don't see how he could slip into Gard's mind with Gard being as old and as strong as he is. It just seems that he would feel someone messing around. And even though Rayne is younger, she would be more difficult because she is a Varcolac.

I am also confused with how Rafe wouldn't go to Kothi right away and let him know even if it is early in the morning. Especially since he knows that Kothi can be volatile.

All this unnecessary drama that happens with this pack because of the resistance to communication and yet that is part of the very essence of being in a pack.

With Annie being a vessel for the Queen who is supposed to be able to see so far into the future why doesn't she see that her brother would be captured? She seems to see everything else but not that.

One thing I was wondering is if Anakatrine and Gard and even their mother were blood born vampires ? Cause Gard was talking about how their mother was queen and they grew up in the castle and Anakatrine was only 6 and wishing she could fly...(did she see visions of helicopters and airplanes). If they grew up in the castle does that mean that with the vampire and Weres rising again would vampires once more be able to have children?

Your stories always get me to thinking "what if" and to analyze the stories.

Waiting on pins and needles to find out what transpires.

Lovin' your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Elijah

Elijah would be older than Gard, he was a close friend of Gards mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I always laugh because the bad guys in cartoons and movies capture their enemies and keep them alive so they can escape. Why not just kill them? Usually it’s to lure others (nevermind those others would come anyway).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES