All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 23'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
LARENEGADELARENEGADEover 9 years ago

"I'm here"...... o god that got me, that really freaking got me.

It could be like" kothari I'm here for you"

or

it could be a lot worse like " hello kothari I'm finally here"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story. Happy new year jaz cullen.

sailandoarsailandoarover 9 years ago
Six Stars . . . .

. . . . for the magical way you evoke visceral and emotional responses in this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All I can say is

DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!!

Another beautiful story.... You are good. Please write soon. Can't wait for it.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Holey Moley!

No one does major cliffhangers as well as you! Talk about sending chills down one's spine......wow

Happy New Year

Rad'lRad'lover 9 years ago
Excellent -

Enjoyed the story very much, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Splendid

It was worth the wait.

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogover 9 years ago
outstanding!!

This would have to be the best series of stories l have ever had the pleasure of reading. Your skills as a writer are fabulous. Now we wait patiently for the next installment. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

This chapter was amazing!! You are a wonderful writer.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Happy endings all around!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write soon

Waiting for storm of shadows.. Loved all of ur books so far.. Don't keep us waiting..

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 9 years ago
omg Jaz

Now that is a cliff hanger. Thank u as always for sharing. I look forward to what Agony will do to the shadowed stranger that hurt his parents. I realize that each of the varcolac's talents are curses until they are needed. His Agony is needed to save his parents. Kp it up Jaz. U never cease to amaze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward to Storm of Shadows!!!

I went back and reread Chapter 18 of Tears of the Fallen in which Mila had her vision of the Justice Seeker. She seems to be forshadowing Kothari arrival in Europe to seek vengeance upon Michael and whoever hurt Rayne and Gard, but the description of the girl who can save him doesn't really sound like Dara because the girl is described as human, but lives among wolves. It's a possibility though it is her since Kothari refers to Dara as his angel throughout Tears. I love this series and have been reading them for years since Fighting the Inevitable first appeared on Literotica. Reading a Jaz Cullen stories is always a treat that leaves you desperately awaiting the next installment!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Glad the mess with Theresea got sorted out. :)

Looking forward to more!

Thanks for posting!

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago
I wish I knew how to comment in Temptations

Jaz, what a wonderful world you have created and sucked us into. All your fans, including me, can hardly wait. I hope this year brings you more happines then 2014.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

can't wait keep writing

Kothari (kothi) is not one who should be messed with he will kill them all

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 9 years ago
THE BEST SUBMISSION EVER...BY FAR!!!

There's just so much I want to say I'll just start from the beginning... When I first found Literotica, I was more into the lesbian and BDSM categories; however from the day I found an entry from a woman named JazCullen I was hooked!! It all started with Hearts Of Warriors but then I later found that I was reading an epic saga out of order. So I went to the beginning and read every single chapter you've ever submitted... but of all 118 chapters this one ranks the best!! I believe I went through every human emotion possible in 4 pages. Hurt. Anger. Rage. Lust. Heart break. I can just go on forever with how amazing you are!! But I'll just save that for your next installment... P.s. I wish there were more stars than 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Storm of Shadows please.

Will you tell us when Shadows gets uploaded. Are you posting it on WP or here first. Please hurrrrrryyyyyy up and drop us a bone;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Jaz, so good to have you back

I was getting concerned when you went away for so long

As usual, you've done it again

Got chills running up and down my spine when I read A's note

You are definitely my favorite author on this site

Waiting eagerly for Storm of Shadows

Thank you so much for entertaining me this much

Absolutely love all your characters, so don't go killing anyone

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
Of all the series the most fucking fabulous cliffhanger ever!!!!!!!!!!

Resolution, completion and moving forward to the next series! Impeccable Jaz and happy prosperous New Year darling literary genius Lady xoxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whaaaaaat?!

Dammit! Almost six months of waiting and you leave us hanging?

So evil!

I love it! But you're just mean and evil and please oh please oh please don't make us wait another six months.

~hz

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
Looking forward with much anticipation!

To the passionate development of Karn and Elina Alexander being mates OMG I can't wait! It's intriguing me who Kallum's mate will be - I thought it might be Aaron's daughter Rowan, but maybe we've yet to meet her/ him/ it yet??? Dun dun duuuuuuh!!!! Go Jaz go!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME!

OK JAZ, I HAVE READ & REREAD YOUR FTI STORIES. MY WIFE LOVES RICE, MYER, HARRIS, ETCETERA. I CAN'T STAND THEM OR THE MOVIES CREATED FROM THEM. YOUR WRITING IS SIMILAR TO D.HARKNESS, EXCEPT, YOURS IS MUCH BETTER!

PLEASE CONTINUE THE CURRENT STORYLINE. IT IS GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THIRD GENERATION OF CHARACTERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In my mind

I've just raced through every chapter. It's all I've done with every last spare minute for the last three weeks, I've been averaging 4 hours sleep a night! I love you story, the characters are so well developed and each one is so unique. I have the largest soft spot for demitri. Don't know what I'll do with myself till the next lot comes out, I may be forced to talk to my husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hello petal, lovely Jaz!!!

I've been reading your stories for years and just cannot wait to find out what happens next. That's it.

I know others want to know more speedily than this, but that's their problem.

We are all thinking about Kothi and what he might mean to the next story. But the story's perfect as it is... until next time :)

F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!!

Thanks so much for writing such lovely stories! I look forward to reading the rest of them as they become available.

johntc24johntc24about 9 years ago
Inspirational writing

Your stories flow with an enviable smoothness, your characters are breathtaking. I have enjoyed all your work and eagerly anticipate the following sections. Thank You

blacgoldblacgoldabout 9 years ago
spoiled

You've set the bar so high that I've finally given up on other vampire and were stories. Please keep writing.. I'll keep waiting patiently. You are hands down my favorite author.. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm in withdrawal!!

Jaz, please, oh please, say you've got a chapter or two about ready for us!! I've read the whole series over and over to keep my fix going. Can't wait to see the next series, Storm of Shadows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh please hurry????!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!

oh you do need to work on the rest....oh please hurry?!

V

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
impatient

Literally antsy for the next series. Please post anything. I have been waiting for his story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is the next chaper..Jaz blog link

http://jaz-deardiary.blogspot.it/2014/12/storm-of-shadows-chapter-one.html

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where is Storm of Shadows?

oooh i sooo dislike not being able to finish a story when it's in so many series and you are pulled along in so many different lives and directions, please please post the story here?

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 8 years ago
All hail JazCullen!!

This is a remarkable series that I find enjoyable, thrilling, and can see myself reading again and again from start to finish. I'm ecstatic that this is free yet confused because something this good should be selling like hot cakes. I can't wait to read the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

This story is amazing, please keep it going :)

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Great Storry

I found this late but just finished this part. Keep it up. Trying to read each section as I find them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2nd time reading this series

I started with FTI and just finished Tears. This is the best writer I have read in a lot of years. Seriously, go to Amazon, get the 1st book, read the entire series a couple of times. There were little things that I missed the first time thru.

Thank you Jaz... you have spent a lot of time and energy entertaining all of us for years. I wish you a huge success with this series when it all comes out in print. I know I will be buying this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Read this story several times, and still love it!

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
When this series becomes published...

I want a signed copy! I’m late in the game and wish I started following you all those years ago, but I’m glad I came upon it! I find myself thinking of your characters and imagining what will happen to them. I love each and every one of them and Im DYING to hear Kothari’s story! It’s going to be EPIC!!!

I remember a comment back when Demetri and Rafe killed Richard Graves that said that they missed seeing the vamps go dark side. I love it when they do it too and can’t wait to see the carnage that will rain down upon the European covens *hehehe*

I think one of my favorite quotes can be applied nicely here...

“Tell them they can either live in my world, or die in theirs” -Khaleesi

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
EFFIN AMAZING

This series rocks! You freaking rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Powerful, thrilling and mesmerizing...

...this is my 4th time reading it. I just wish it could be made into a movie series like Underworld....but yours is far more interesting....Hope you will continue expanding these different series into different directions... If you ever get them published in books, I'd be one of the first to buy. Thank you.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 5 years ago
Anonymous check on Amazon

Jaz's biography has more information if you'd like to follow.

I agree this series is amazing!

I hope to some day see it as a movie saga. Would be better and probably top TLOR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent

excellent excellent excellent excellent ...

Irenae21Irenae2111 months ago

So many travels later and I still miss kothari so much. I hope he and Agony have become one now and are coexisting well

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca2 months ago

Jesus Christ ! I am so hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES