All Comments on 'Tease'

by spankableBelle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Damn that was hot. Write more like it soon, please :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn...

That was one of the best stories on here I've read. Exquisitley hot--please write more of this kind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Mmmmm

Made me cum =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Extremely hot

I loved the description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Utterly awesome

Trying to get away from the orgasm and experience it as well...mmmmm. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An...

exquisite portrait of the art of the deal. Careful, skillful and oh my, my -- oh so hot! Thanks spankableBelle. You do good work. Hope you're getting paid for it these days. But -- if you'd like to return to lit...I'm sure you'd be welcome with welcome eyes. Take care and hope you're well.

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
This...

comment didn't post the first time submitted, apparently because I didn't vote my five stars first. So here it is again:

An exquisite portrait of the art of the deal. Careful, skillful and oh my, my -- so hot!

Thanks spankableBelle. You do good work. Hope you're getting paid for it these days. But -- if you'd like to come back to lit -- I'm sure you'd be welcome. Take care and hope you're well and happy.

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
Sorry guys...

for duplicate post. My bad. I'll be more careful next time. Take care all and have a great week!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankableBelle@spankableBelle
Ouch is NOT a safeword...or so I've been told. I've also been told, around here, that I need to find some joy... So, if you have any to spare, please let me know because apparently, I'm lacking in it... Let's see, umm... I'm an adorable Southern, sarcastic, sassy, and snar...