All Comments on 'Tease of the Sheer Chiffon'

by Beaverhausen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

A deliciously erotic tale that flows nicely as the characters come to life from the details describing them and their actions! A part of me gave a standing ovation towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my god! Best story I have read in awhile!

This was just long enough, and so so sexy. Wasn't weird even though it was brother and sister. It was perfect!

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Sensational

Adored it. Looking forward to re reading later with a glass of wine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo

Surely there must be another chapter,cannot end like this.

Thanks,and lets have more.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Still in need of an editor

You should partake of Lit's free editing service. While the story itself is fine, I found myself having to stop and reread a bunch of sentences due to their clunky structure, just to figure out what you were trying to say. Anything that interrupts the flow of a story like that is not a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story!

I liked this a lot. It could have benefited from a proof read, though. Still, a very good read.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 9 years ago
Excellent.

Great story easy read.

Dark_Storm. What was so hard about reading the story?

I never once had to reread a sentence.

Maybe with maturity, you will get the hang of reading a sentence

without over analyzing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic and believable story of sibling seduction. It is well done, but certainly begs for a sequel or at least a continuation of the story. There are more than a few siblings who have enjoyed this sort of experience and, while happily married to others, still find time to get together once or twice a year to enjoy the absolute intimacy of each other's company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agree ewith dark storm

piss poor writing again, when will the uneducated writers here learn to use the free editors? with a good editing this could have been good but the lazy writer ruined it. wish the webmasters would delete unedited stories or demand that all writers use editors BEFORE posting.

alextasyalextasyalmost 8 years ago
superb seduction

this made me so hot.

i'm glad i found your stories. the scores don't do you justice - you're better than that.

thank you,

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not poor writing

I don't understand the commentators who jumped on your story for lack of editing/proofing. While not perfect, your spelling and grammar is 'way better than most of the stories on this site. You mixed up "revealed" with "reveled" and "lightening" with "lightning" but that could be due to your spell checker or predictive text.

SynsitiveSynsitiveabout 5 years ago
Omg I fuckin love this story!!

Absolutely perfect. I think u touched on everything that makes a story great! (I hope the way I worded that makes since!) This is an Absolutely perfect story! If I could rate any higher I would. You have serious talent. I hope u keep writing stories for us. I have just read two of yours and I loved them. It’s hard to find a writer that actually expresses and touches on all the areas of a story that make it great for me to read, you have done that. So Thank you!! And please continue to post more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous