Tease of the Sheer Chiffon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any further warning, he thrust himself inside me and began rhythmically plunging his cock into my slit. My eyes rolled into the back of my head with the pure pleasure of it. I moaned, calling out his name, begging for more. His pace quickened and his cock went deeper and deeper inside me. His panting grew into a growling groan that fueled my rise to climax.

He looked at me and demanded my eyes again. "Look at me, Kate. Please, let me see your eyes as I cum inside you."

Holding my gaze with his, my brother's hungry dick slid in and out of me, his pelvis hitting my clit with each thrust sent my fingers digging into his back. I couldn't hold out any longer and I practically yelled with delight as each punch of the orgasm pulsed through my body. He followed, calling out my name and filling me with warm, sticky, cum. I could feel the wetness join mine. The moment felt like it lasted an hour and our panting bodies fell into each other.

"Are you ok?" my brother asked, kissing my lips, his cock still inside me.

"No one has ever made me cum like that before," I panted. "Do it again."

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Give me a minute and I will."

Lex buried his face in my neck, breathed for a moment, and started kissing my chin. I revealed in the feeling and ran my fingertips along his back, running down the curve of his ass, and onto his thigh. He whimpered as my fingertips trailed down between our hips, feeling his wet dick inside of my folds.

"Mmm, that feels so good." I purred.

Lex's teeth nipped at my neck and he began slow, short thrusts. His girth began returning and I almost couldn't believe it.

"See what you do to me?"

"Are you serious? Already?" I asked in disbelief.

"You asked me to make you cum again," he said with a grin.

The shock of his dick being this eager to please, gave way to the pleasure of it hardening inside me. Our cum began spilling out of me, each thrust creating more wetness, more of our juices mixing in something into I never thought possible.

I pushed him to his back, cum dripping down my thighs, and straddled him. A few drops of his pearly white climax hit my thighs and plopped onto his skin as I hovered over his cock, ready for more. Taking him into me again, he let go of control and grabbed my hips a series of moans and groaning bringing me to the edge I quickly found with him. My back arched, my nipples hard in the air, his hands rubbing my clit and grabbing my ass as his cock made me orgasm with each rocking movement. Lex filled my slit with more of his pleasure.

12