All Comments on 'Tease to Please Ch. 07'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyover 10 years ago

Love this version and can't wait to see what happens next.

drsnidelydrsnidelyover 10 years ago
wonderful

I look forward to reading more in this story arc. You are a great writer, and you have many possible directions to take your heroine and the lucky guys who work with her. If you write it so that you enjoy it yourself, I am sure I will too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Best Ever.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great update

So glad to read this, glad that the story is continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic rewrite

I've loved the story thread, but was a bit disturbed by v1 of this chapter. Great to see this excellent rewrite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a great chapter. Extremly erotic, thank you.

During the last two days I've come so far in the story. After the first chapter I've briefly wondered, after chapter four I thought about it, but after this chapter I have to ask if the mother has a hidden agenda?

Also the "beeing selectively honest" about the origin of the clitclock (love the idea) has me slightly worried, but her dream at the end is absolutely glorious. The possibilities!

Well, that's it from me so far. And now I can read the next chapter! Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My name is Ellise as well (just spelled differently) and I am currently living in the East Bay too! As if your well written stories weren't already more than enough to get me off so nicely, now it feels like they're written specifically for me! I'm quite emotionally (sexually) attached to the Elise in this story

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 10 years ago
Re-Write: Very Well Done!

First of all, congrats to the author for the complete and successful overhaul of the present chapter, I’m most impressed by the creative mind at work to be so readily and assuredly able to return the crystallized matter at hand in soluble form of combination and inspiration again and to re-join the two in a splendid new ‘literary’ pattern that obliterates what came before to (well-deserved) oblivion!

Indeed, as tentatively annunciated by the author in the foreword, the present chapter 7 might be the one to surpass all the other ones of “Tease to Please” so far published, including its own follow-up (making it the eighth overall chapter and first of, hopefully, a whole litter of genuinely new ones to come to the reading light in the not-so-distant future), if I take into account the extended detail provided about the fictional world and characters of Arthur and Elise and their interrelations with their surroundings as well as the pure bliss of their first, truly intimate involvement with each other and the imaginable implications to the course of the narrative brought about by it. All that reads truly promising!

I’m sitting in watch in front of my laptop of what the author “will continue to do [...] in the future chapters.” The present chapter renders possible way too many alternatives than my poor imagination is capable to cope with in the long run without finding out the author’s true intentions!

Please, redeem.

All the best,

Auden James

KyoobicKyoobicalmost 10 years ago
Exquisite is a fabulous word.

That's sll I have to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous