Tease to Please Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise..." Arthur stalled for time again, "I think I feel better already. You don't have to—"

"Come on, Doctor Peters. I'm just trying to make you feel better. Don't be so shy." She punctuated her request with a playful tug on his towel.

His manhood thusly challenged, Arthur propped himself up onto his elbows and began to roll over. His little towel was overlapped and tucked into itself up front, but his hips' girth meant a gap opened between the towels' two ends in front of his left thigh. As soon he turned belly-up his cock sprang free and swung in an arc toward his waist. It hung there in midair, shadowing his belly.

Elise's cute mouth became a shiny 'O' of pink lipstick. Her oily hands clenched and unclenched in the air above his knees.

"There," Arthur said matter-of-factly, "Now you've seen it." He pulled the towel out from under himself and draped it across his pelvis to restore some semblance of decorum.

Elise was not ready to talk. She devoted a dozen seconds to staring at the prominently tented towel. She was blinking rapidly, having just realized that she was younger and less experienced than she thought.

"Uh..." she muttered softly.

Arthur was enjoying the look on her face. "You were saying?" he taunted her.

Elise finally broke her stare and looked up at Arthur. Her jaw opened to speak, but instead shifted from side to side. A nervous laugh commingled itself with her voice. Finally she began: "You, uh... you really... uh..."

Arthur chuckled. He lay back and tucked one hand behind his head.

"Sorry, um..." Elise continued, looking back down at his bulge. "But seriously, how are you not in a zoo?"

Arthur laughed sharply, then demurred: "Oh be quiet."

Elise chuckled, pleased with her little joke. She was still astride his lower legs. Her hands were on her hips now and her head was shaking as if regarding a naughty schoolboy. Their brief laughter had removed most of the tension from the air. Each had breached the barrier of nudity now. Elise felt her playful confidence and curiosity return. Her smile widened.

"So tell me, Doctor Hung -- I mean Doctor Peters," she smirked. "How long has it been since your last... confession?"

Arthur shrugged, but he was grinning.

"Since your divorce?" Elise guessed.

"No, no. Well... not quite that long."

"But no serious girlfriends, huh?"

"I guess it's been a while, yeah."

"That's a shame... If only the local bluehairs knew what they were missing!"

Arthur belly-laughed before amiably protesting: "That's a bit harsh! I'm not THAT old."

"Well? How old are you?"

"Forty five."

"For real?"

"No, not really. I'm, um... let's see... nearly fifty one I guess."

"Huh."

"Yup. Too old for you by a long shot."

"Oh! Uh, no..." Elise blushed again. "That's not what I meant Doctor Peters. Obviously I know you don't...or wouldn't..."

Elise looked away and smiled quietly. Her cheeks became more and more pink the longer the silence drew out between them. In an attempt to change the subject, she grabbed the bottle of massage oil, poured some into her palms and squirted a bit onto each of Arthur's quads. Then she set the bottle aside and paused.

She glanced furtively at shape of his penis. It was so obvious under the towel. Despite herself she giggled as she began to massage his quadriceps.

"What's so funny?" Arthur asked.

"Nothing... it's just... I'm not used to the whole, you know, caveman look. Girls my age... they'd think you're being rude. A little manscaping is, you know..."

"A little what?"

Elise smeared the oil into his thighs. "Manscaping," she repeated. "Like, haven't you ever shaved your um... your privates?"

"No!"

"Oh Doctor Peters, you really have been under a rock all these years haven't you?"

"Is that what everyone does now?"

"Yeah. It's not just for girls anymore."

"Oh."

Elise worked her oily hands into his thigh muscles.

Arthur could not help but blush at the eroticism of Elise stroking his legs with oil while talking about his cock. The long lump under his towel bounced.

Elise tilted her head to one side and gazed at his body. From Arthur's vantage, the way she was leaning over allowed him to see down the front of her shirt. Her breasts were too small to create cleavage normally, even with an aggressive push-up bra, but squashed together between her arms as she worked on him they became kissing domes of flesh.

Her big hazel eyes suddenly glanced up at him.

Doctor Peters realized he had been caught her staring at her boobs. The blush deepened on his face.

Elise said nothing, but she re-doubled the intensity of her slippery grip, sliding both hands up to the top of his legs.

"You know," she said with a deviant purr, "if you'd like, I could shave you."

Arthur gasped aloud.

Elise tried to hide her wide grin. "Hey, I'm only trying to help."

"Absolutely not!"

"You've really never done it before?"

"You mean shaved myself? No."

"Too bad..." Elise shrugged playfully. "Your whole... you know, package, would look so much more attractive if you did."

"This is totally inappropriate Elise."

"I'd do it for another white card. That's all I meant."

Arthur looked at her face and waivered for a moment. Then he said: "Well, certainly that would be beyond your normal duties, yes. So, IF it was appropriate then I suppose it would be worth a white card. But it's not, so let's drop it. Please."

"Oh, but you would love it..." Elise countered with a mischievous cast in her eye. It was the same look she had given him in the car. "I mean really..."

Arthur fell silent, mesmerized by her eyes. They looked huge and playful. His genitals throbbed.

"I'd do such a good job," Elise purred up at him. "You won't even feel it. No razor burn or anything."

Arthur covered his face with both hands to disrupt her spell-casting gaze. Conflicting impulses coursed through him. His penis was taut, aching to be touched. It would feel amazing. Plus, she still had four red cards to offset... why shouldn't he let her earn another white one??.... 'BECAUSE IT'S SO FUCKING WRONG!!' his brain screamed.

Elise's oily hands slipped beneath his towel. Arthur felt them stop just astride his crotch. She gently scratched his skin. His penis became a diamond.

"My God you're evil." he whispered.

"Is that a yes?"

After a pause he exhaled a slow, resigned: "Damn it."

"Yea!" Elise squealed, removing her hands. She climbed off the bed and trotted barefoot to the half-bath to fetch her shaving gear.

Arthur listened as Elise then went to the kitchen and ran the sink tap. In little more than a minute she returned to the bed holding a stainless bowl of hot water, a can of shave gel and her round-headed Lady Gillette razor. She stood near his feet and nudged them apart with her knee.

"You'll need to spread your legs a little if I'm gonna fit between them, Doctor Peters."

Arthur cautiously widened his legs. Elise climbed between them and knelt. She set the steaming water bowl, gel tube and razor down next to him. Then she gently pulled his towel aside.

Arthur's erection twitched. Elise looked it over as she re-tied the knot holding her hair atop of her head. She dipped her fingertips into the water.

Arthur went wide-eyed.

Elise squirted a blob of shave gel onto her damp fingers and rubbed her hands together until it lathered. With a final impish glance at Doctor Peters' face, she smeared the lather onto his balls and all around the lower half of his shaft.

Arthur's head rolled sideways. He let out a moan. It was the most glorious feeling he had experienced in ages.

Elise's hands smoothly circled under his balls. Foam leaked out between her delicate fingers.

"Is it okay so far?" she whispered.

An affirmative grunt was all Arthur could manage.

Elise studied his genitals closely. She had never had a cock this big in her hands before; not by some margin. Its girth was impossible to encircle one-handed; she couldn't even get close. As she worked the lather into his skin, she noticed the weight of his testicles inside their slippery sack. Each one felt like a peeled chicken egg. But it was the head of Doctor Peters' penis that impressed her most. His exposed glans formed a wide beret of purple flesh with a circumferential ridge twice as prominent as any she had ever seen. It gave his whole intimidating organ a halo that made her insides quiver.

"What the hell would this feel like inside me?" Elise thought to herself. Beneath her little cotton thong a part of her awoke that wanted to find out. She bent closer. Her hands relished the warmth of tense engorgement beneath his skin. She heard Doctor Peters moan again as her hands rose halfway up his shaft. She had to consciously resist the urge to stroke his penis all the way up to its head. She wanted him to enjoy it, after all, but she did not want appear slutty. She softened her grip and slowly slid her hands back down his shaft. As she did so, Elise let out a long sigh, carefully aiming her lips to blow a stream of warm air at his frenulum.

Doctor Peters' hips flexed in response.

Elise decided he was ready to be shaved. She withdrew her hands and dipped them in the water bowl to rinse off. Then she lifted her little razor and got to work.

Arthur clenched his eyes shut when her hands returned. He felt her nudge his scrotum first one way and then another. The touch of her razor was very gentle; a faint licking sensation working its way around his balls. She kept swishing the razor in the water bowl to clear its blades of hair. Soon she was working under his sack, clear-cutting his taint. Then she smeared fresh lather all around the trunk of his cock and began carefully stroking the razor up from below.

Elise angled his cock different ways and watched closely to make sure she didn't nick any of his raised vascular ridges. When she aimed his penis straight down to shave its top side, Arthur caught his breath. The extra tension this position involved was divine.

He opened his eyes and looked down. Elise was leaning in close, directly over his penis. He felt outrageously stiff. Slick fingertips brushed across his frenulum. He yelped as his cock jumped from her hands and smacked her chin.

"Oh! Sorry!" Elise blurted in startled surprise. She caught hold of his cock again and looked up at him with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Arthur answered breathlessly. His heart was racing.

Less than five minutes later, Elise announced she was done. She patted him dry with the little white towel.

Arthur stared down, crestfallen that the experience was over so soon. He moved a hand to his penis and adjusted it this way and that, reviewing her work. She had left a large patch of pubic hair above his penis, but everywhere else was shaved. Even with residual lather and loose hair scattered around, Arthur recognized that his genitals looked younger, cleaner and amazingly bigger.

"You should probably go rinse off," Elise suggested as she clambered off the bed carrying the stainless steel bowl. "You're still covered in oil. I'll clean up out here."

Arthur sat up and re-covered his erection with the towel. "Thanks," he said, "I think."

Elise canted her slender hips to one side and smirked at him: "So? Do I get two cards?"

Arthur let his gaze slide down Elise's tight body and back up again, then answered: "Yeah, two. And thanks for the massage. My back really does feel better."

An awkward silence stretched out between them. Elise's playful confidence melted into embarrassment. She could not believe what she had just done with Doctor Peters. She spun on her heel and walked to the half-bath. When she got inside she shut the door.

Arthur heard the sink come on. He stood and walked back to his room. The darkening sky of evening showed through his window. A familiar, unsatisfied ache lingered inside his groin.

While Doctor Peters was starting his shower, Elise scrubbed the massage oil, shaving cream and pubic hair from her hands and rinsed out the steel bowl and her razor. Then she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Once done with all that, she stooped to retrieve the big pump bottle of skin lotion from her backpack and carried it out to the living room.

She hoped to tuck herself into bed before Doctor Peters returned from his shower. But first she had to clear away the beach towels, put the down comforter back onto her bed and moisturize.

After remaking her bed, she went to her clothing drawers to pick out some sleepwear; little grey cotton boyshorts and a thin white tank top.

She laid them out on the bed and then quickly unbuttoned her denim cutoffs. She pushed them, along with her thong, down to the floor. Then she removed her shirt and detached her bra.

Once naked, she pumped a creamy blob of skin lotion into each palm and began smearing it all over her legs. Then she did her arms, shoulders and neck, carefully working the lotion under her hair. She slathered more lotion up and down her torso. As she smeared the buttery cream onto her breasts, she noticed that her nipples were ripe. Not wanting to take too much time, she quickly pumped another squirt of lotion into each hand and caressed the load all over her lower back and butt.

Satisfied, Elise pulled on the stretchy little boyshorts. Then she threaded her arms through the tank top and pulled it down over her head. It was cropped well above her flat stomach and waist-chain. Both garments clung to her like a second skin.

Elise let down her hair. She placed the lotion bottle on her bedside table and walked to the wall to switch off the room's main lights.

Only the light in the hallway that led to the master bedroom remained on. Elise crawled into bed and dragged the comforter up to her chin. Her head found the center of a good pillow and she closed her eyes. She felt safe. Her muscles began to relax. After so many days on her friend's couch it was wonderful to be in such a comfortable bed.

Elise giggled as she recalled shaving Doctor Peters. The memory of his erection preoccupied her mind's eye. Thinking about it made her blush. A faint tingle ran from her nipples down to her genitals.

'God I've been such a tease to him today,' Elise mused. 'I hope he's finishing himself off in the shower.'

The thought of Doctor Peters masturbating was enough to kindle her own libido. She slid one hand beneath her tiny shorts and gently circled her clit. Touching the Model O made her realize it had not done its thing for quite some time. It was likely to be close to another chiming.

Elise rolled onto her back and bit her lower lip. She rocked the little metal torus between her fingers, anticipating its chimes with a sudden breathless craving. She spread her legs and pulled her knees up high, lifting the covers. Sure enough, in less than a minute the device began to ring. Its delicate chimes made her clitoris sing with pleasure. Elise twirled it frantically, her mouth agape at the intensity of joy being delivered.

Eyes tight shut, she pictured Doctor Peters' penis in front of her again, swollen with the pressure of his long-deferred lust. The urgency of this image made her voice box squeal. She shoved another hand beneath her shorts and dug two fingers into her vagina. Her inner wetness was extreme. Within moments Elise arched her back and sucked in a lungful of air. She was shocked by the proximity of her own climax.

But the Model O finished chiming, rudely interrupting her flow. Elise grunted and thrashed beneath the comforter, trying to finish. But her hands felt boring without that delicious mechanical accompaniment.

Frustrated, she pushed the boyshorts down past her knees and reached for the bottle of skin lotion. She pumped a big squirt across her left hand and returned it to her pouting labia. She closed her eyes and smeared the lubricant all over her genitals, from her clit to her anus. She concentrated on an imaginary view of Doctor Peters in the shower -- his big hands playing with that freshly-shaved erection.

It worked. The rising arc of her arousal restored itself. Elise relaxed into her groove again: legs apart, shoulders shrugged forward and face mewing at the ceiling.

Meanwhile, Doctor Peters had finished his shower and brushed his teeth. He was clean and naked. The darkness outside his bedroom window was total. It was 9:30PM.

He wanted to see Elise one more time before bed, so he pulled on some thin sweatpants and opened his bedroom door.

He was surprised to see the living room so dark. His mp3 playlist was still running quietly on the stereo. He crept down the short carpeted hallway and peeked around the corner toward Elise's bed. In the faint light he discerned a tented shape. The puffy comforter was aloft between her knees.

Arthur abruptly raised the dimmer on the main lights and walked into the room. Elise jerked upright and then twisted away from him. The dirty side of Doctor Peters' mind guessed exactly what she had been doing.

Beneath Arthur's sweatpants, his penis flopped loosely from side-to-side as he walked across the room. Elise eyed him closely. He stopped in front of the bookcase and began shutting down the music.

"Are you going to sleep?" he asked as casually as he could.

"What?" Elise whispered, pretending to be drowsier than she was.

"It's okay. I just came in to say good night."

Elise shifted beneath the covers. She was trying, unsuccessfully, to find her shorts.

Arthur walked up the edge of the sofa bed and stared down at her face. She stopped moving.

"God you're pretty," he whispered. "You know that?"

Elise shook her head. She had been at the threshold of orgasm again. It was difficult to relinquish such an intense level of arousal, especially now -- lying there beneath Doctor Peters' gaze with lotion smeared all over her sex. It was just too fucking erotic. She had been masturbating about him. She had imagined him touching her. Now, here he was, NOT touching her. Not even looking like he wanted to. He was just standing there, unaware that her pussy was naked, lubed and pining for him beneath the covers.

Elise lowered her eyes to the front of Arthur's sweats. The outline of his cock was clearly discernable.

"Doctor Peters?" she began.

"Yeah?" he whispered.

"Did you moisturize?"

"What?"

"You need some lotion... where I shaved you."

"Uh... No, I... I'm sure I'll be fine."

Elise looked up into his face and tried to make her expression anxious and pleading. "Well, you should. Otherwise it's gonna hurt in the morning. Razor burn."

Arthur said nothing. He was lost in the beauty of her recumbent face surrounded by all that auburn hair.

Elise pushed the comforter down to her waist and raised herself up onto one elbow. Her long tresses draped to the white sheets in disarray. Very casually, she traced two fingers along her waist chain, across her flat stomach and up to her right breast. Her nipples were prominent under the thin tank top. She peered at Doctor Peters through her loose forelocks, watching his reaction as she pinched her right nipple through the shirt and pulled. Her subtle gasp punctuated the tease.

No words could explain what Arthur felt. His penis rolled over and engorged itself.

She noticed the movement beneath his sweats and smiled. The opportunity to see and feel his cock again was present.

"Come on," Elise said while reaching for her lotion bottle. "I'll do it for you."

"Jesus Elise, no!" Arthur snapped.

Elise brought the plastic pump bottle to her chest and grinned. "Relax, Doctor Peters. The best part of shaving is the lotion afterwards."

Arthur's erection was by then uncontrollably obvious. He had neither the courage to accept her offer nor the conviction to walk away. He just stood there, staring.

Before he could react, Elise reached over and pulled his sweatpants straight down. His cock sprang free and swayed in the air between them.