Tease to Please Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur could not move.

Elise rolled onto her back and shuffled her body around until she was under him. The comforter slipped to the floor.

Arthur's eyes bulged at the sight of her nude body. It gleamed damply under the lights as if she were some otherworldly nymph. The contours of her waxed outer labia were smooth and pale. Between them her tantalizingly delicate inner petals glistened pink.

Elise took hold of his cock with two slippery hands.

His voice panicked: "HhunNo! Mm-mm!!"

"Hush," Elise whispered as innocently as she could: "This will only take a few minutes. Then you'll have a good night's sleep."

Arthur inhaled sharply, staring straight down as her slender hands smeared moisturizer back and forth along his shaft. "But... But... What about—?"

"It's okay, Doctor Peters. I meant to include this with your shave."

Arthur's shoulders sagged and his head rolled back. He let out a guttural, defeated moan as Elise's greased hands caressed his cock. It felt exquisite.

Now sure of his surrender, Elise stared up at the tense phallus above her face. Its underside was beautifully long and thick... and veiny. His freshly shaved balls hung above her forehead. She took a deep breath to calm her pounding heart rate and concentrated on smearing the lotion back and forth, enjoying the feel of his swollen shaft.

Moisturizer was going everywhere. Drops of it leaked out between her fingers and fell onto her face.

Arthur groaned and pumped his hips forward. Elise slid her hands in unison down his full length. Then she moved one hand to his scrotum and swirled her slippery fingers around it. She kept her other hand on his penis, pumping him back and forth. Elise could hear him gasping somewhere above her but she could not see his face. A wide cock was obstructing her view.

Arthur looked down again. Elise's skinny body lay sprawled before him, naked except for the flimsy tank top. Her slender legs were bent apart and slack. Her small, nearly hairless mound was right there. He could see that it was wet. As her hands busily pleasured his cock, he could not resist the urge to touch her.

The final barrier of resistance in Arthur's mind finally cracked. He bent forward and grabbed Elise's crotch, pressing her into the mattress. His other hand pulled up her shirt and pawed her small breasts. One of his big fingers found its way into her humid cunt.

Elise whined loudly.

Arthur hooked a second finger deep inside her and began to gyrate his palm atop her clit.

Elise exhaled a whimpering, eager plea. His touch, at last, was driving her crazy.

Arthur leaned farther over her supine body. His phallus, embraced within her busy hands, swung close to her face. She felt her ribcage being squeezed under the weight of his left hand.

Her breathing became shallow and irregular. Her nipples tingled wantonly.

"Oh, Doctor Peters," she wheezed, suddenly out of breath and claustrophobic beneath him.

"Fuck you are so wet!" he answered.

Elise bucked her hips against his hand. Her mouth was parted and trembling. She lost track of what her hands were doing.

The Model O began to chime.

Elise's body arched up off the mattress in a silent scream as if she were being electrocuted. She let go of Arthur's cock and suddenly grabbed his hips. She lifted herself to him, pressing her face to his crotch. His genitals became all she could see or smell.

Her climax burst.

Arthur hooked his left arm under her and tried to lift her off the mattress while the fingers of his right hand thrust madly inside her vagina.

Elise writhed as she came. It was all Arthur could do to hang on to her. Her girlish moans vibrated against his groin.

Amidst the crashing waves of her own orgasm, Elise felt Doctor Peter's rigid phallus sliding all over her face. Cock-scented lotion permeated her breathing. Testicles smeared her forehead. His glans throbbed against her cheek and lips.

The torus on her clit chimed on. She widened her mouth to scream.

His cock pushed in.

"Oh God!" Arthur yelled.

Elise squeezed her arms around his hips, feeling every detail of his cockhead as it filled her mouth. She swirled her tongue and sucked as hard as she knew how. His penis was warm and smooth, but too fat to take any deeper. Elise moaned, realizing how badly she wanted his cum.

Arthur's voice cracked, high and desperate.

Without warning he fell forward onto the bed with a crash. He landed beside Elise and his cock pressed further into her face, overstuffing her palette and forcing her jaw wider.

His hips jerked repeatedly as he came.

"Nnngkth!" Elise gagged as semen gushed past her epiglottis.

Instinctively she began to swallow and cough, trying to keep the copious pulses out of her airway.

Arthur clamped his right hand on the back of her skull and yelled in surprise. Elise felt more cock slide in through her outstretched lips. The overwhelming pressure of it forced her throat wide.

Doctor Peters had so much pent-up semen inside of him that Elise nearly drowned. It was more cum than she ever dreamed possible. Her mouth overflowed. Saliva and semen burst from her lips and ran into her hair and eyes.

Arthur was having an epiphany. No sensation compared to this. His eyes rolled back into his head. He felt every spurt of ejaculation being met by a squeezing swallow. Elise's throat felt like a slippery noose tightening repeatedly around his cockhead.

"Gaah!" he screamed animalisticly, "Fuckn' minx!"

Mid-spasm he rolled to his side, keeping her head clasped firmly to his erupting cock. She made wet, gurgling sounds around him.

Arthur yanked her slender torso closer and buried his face between her legs. He sucked her ringed clit into his mouth and shivered it side-to-side.

Elise tried to wail in response but her mouth was too full. A brief laryngeal vibration on his cockhead was all she managed.

Eventually Doctor Peters' climax faded and his right hand released her head.

Elise immediately twisted free and gasped for air. His slimy, softening cock flopped sideways. She pushed his bearded face away from her clit. It was far too sensitive just then.

Arthur rolled onto his back and let out a long, gratified exhalation. A shiver ran through him as dopamine flooded every extremity of his nervous system. He had not felt anywhere near this good in years.

Elise spluttered and coughed into her hand. Her face was awash in cum. Auburn hair clung to her cheeks in goopy strands.

She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Doctor Peters gradually climbed off the bed and stood. He was delirious. As he pulled his sweatpants up from his ankles he almost tumbled into the bookcase. His mind was a swirl of giddy wonder.

'Holy shit that was good!' he thought, 'My God! How did that just happen? What the hell am I supposed to do now?'

He could see Elise standing before the bathroom sink. She was washing her face. She looked tiny.

Arthur finally managed to stand up straight. He walked to the bathroom door and leaned one hand tentatively against the frame.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Elise turned off the faucet and grabbed a towel. She glanced at him between blotting her face dry. She did not appear ready to say anything.

"I'm sorry," Arthur continued. "That... shouldn't have happened."

"It's okay," Elise muttered shakily, still not quite trusting her voice. "I, um... I kinda wanted it to."

"But..." Arthur stammered.

"It was fun."

"Yeah, but..."

Elise laid the towel over the sink rail to dry and stepped toward him. She placed a finger to his lips and whispered: "Shhh. Just go to bed. You can... be nice to me tomorrow."

Arthur backed away. He scratched his head and looked at Elise with a mystified yet relieved expression. He had expected her to be furious.

Elise slipped past him and walked to the sofa bed. She lifted the feather-down comforter up from the floor and dragged it over herself as she climbed in. She lay her head down on a pillow and rolled away from him.

Arthur exhaled slowly.

"Goodnight Doctor Peters," Elise said.

"Okay, um. Goodnight Elise," Arthur mumbled.

She sighed contentedly. Arthur slowly realized he had been dismissed from the room. He walked to the dimmer switch and turned the main lights off, leaving only the soft glow of the few red LED nightlights that were plugged into outlets around the room. He stole a final glance at Elise's bed, then ambled down the short hallway to his room and shut the door.

Elise closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. The passageways inside her head felt like they were still clogged with semen. She was not sure if she could sleep with that smell and taste coloring her every breath. It was not a bad taste, really. Just strong. She tried to think of other things.

Maybe it was the two beers, but more likely it was her body's lack of sleep and her overwhelming delight at being in the comfort of a real bed, but in any case she dozed off in just a few minutes. Her dreams, however, became a recurring loop of abstract experiences involving Doctor Peters' slippery cum. She dreamed of cum in her hair, cum on her shoes, cum on her food, cum in her water bottle. It was inescapable. Each time she tried to wipe it off, it appeared somewhere else. She even dreamed of a party where someone handed her a mirror and a straw. There were four white lines of cum on the mirror and she had to snort them through her nose in front of everyone. In all these vignettes she never escaped the impression that the semen surrounding her was all from Doctor Peters. And it was all for her.

*