All Comments on 'Tease to Please Ch. 08'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good

I'm completely captured again, this time by the possible repercussions for Dr Peters. Great work!

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicover 10 years ago
Glad Elise is back

Congratulations on another great piece! I really enjoyed the Dr. Yamamoto's scissor work and the detailed description of Elise's costumes. I can tell you are inspired by mchucha's Chloe. Would like to see more crazy costumes in the future chapters. Also, I liked the short but sweet public exposure bit Elise was forced into. However I was hoping for a bit more here. May be some public dares/humiliation for Elise to earn white cards?

I also can see a lot of promise for the lab's new breakthrough invention! I am curious to see where you take this angle. Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So,

PVA tissue, huh?

Makes me wonder who will get the chance to demonstrate the benefits of the procedure.

I would have preferred a much more "look, don't touch" policy for all but Dr. P, so I'm not particularly thrilled with the latest development but you have come through everytime so far and I have faith in you.

And Alex? Nah, not really.

Now I'm going to take your hint and read 'Chloe' to tide me over until you (hopefully soon) come up with the next chapter. Thx.

gregixgregixabout 10 years ago

Very enjoyable. I wonder what are your ideas for the next chapters. The future meeting / lab visit with investors is a perfect occasion for another style of costumes, closer to secretary's ones.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesabout 10 years ago
Dr. Yamamoto Dispels Secrets of Fetish Fashion Design and Tushy Tennis Serving

And again at last a new installment to the series in which the clandestine Japanese chap gets to pull on some most intriguing strings (of matter as well as mind) and in consequence (and with a little revelatory help by the author on groundbreaking scientific tissue research) propels the narrative to unforeseen “trajectories,” to verbally borrow a neat coin from the author. All that is quite quaintly thrilling my mind to read on and on goes the read straight to lone star at the bottom of page 4, alas, for there’s no follow-up chapter to read (the visual preview of chapter 9 cannot be read in the ‘literary’ sense I’m alluding to here and is thus merely adding to my frustration) and that is the case for a blatant 17 days already, that is more than twice the number of installments in the “Tease to Please” series available to re-read to bridge the time to the publication of the hoped-for next high point in the narrative’s “trajectory,” to no avail!

Please, redeem.

Incidentally, I concur with eroticaclassic on the (otiose) hope “for a bit more” in the “short but sweet public exposure” of Elise which, at least to mind, fell a little flat in terms of “exposure” (especially if one keeps in mind all the perverted possibilities of public humiliation and subsequent rescue that passage could have lent itself to). In fact, since the author’s choice of category for the present chapter was “Exhibitionist & Voyeur” the Elise’s public exposure should have been the central scene of chapter 8. The following “flirt” (if you want to call it that) with Alex simply did not ring true, but the author did away with him quickly anyway to reveal via Arthur the big science news of “PVA tissue,” developed to remedy all the bodily mutilations of burn and cancer victims and, of course, of Mother Nature’s unjust lottery in the (female) breast department. We-e-ell! Granted, PVA tissue is a great creative idea (and also a great goal for actual research) but the problem is that what to my mind made “Tease to Please” stand out from its coevals was, apart from a whole lot of ‘literary’ elements, first and foremost its heroine, Elise, who did not, I iterate to insinuate, who did not conform to the contemporary standard model of pornographic heroines (S.M.P.H.), and just as the second Anonymous reader I cannot help but “wonder who will get the chance to demonstrate the benefits of the [PVA tissue transplantation] procedure,” and, alas, I assume the worst, i.e. Elise being retrogradely turned into just another S.M.P.H.

If in the end that were to come out as the “trajectory” the author had in mind for Elise, I’d be totally gutted!

However, I set my hope on Dr. Yamamoto, the venerable puppeteer, who’ll not let Arthur’s insanity charge slip by without any “repercussions,” as the first Anonymous reader poignantly remarked, and put him, and by extension Elise, in his and her place, respectively.

Thanks for writing all these imaginative entries in this delicious series,

Auden James

P.S. I seemingly forgot to mention in my comment on the revised antecedent chapter how I was at once surprised and delighted to come across the apportioned bits about Arthur’s feelings towards Sylvia and her daughter, Elise, in view of the threesome’s internship-created constellation. I just want to encourage you to don’t abate in exploring the emotional (and maybe as well the physical) sidelines of this trilateral playground of life and character.

inkyscandalinkyscandalabout 10 years agoAuthor
Fear Not!

Just three quick notes:

1. Thank you for your comments and emails.

2. I posted Ch. 9 two days ago... So, figure it will appear in two more.

3. To those of you worried about the PVA tissue, hear this: Ch.9 will raise your apprehension very high, but fear not! Trust me. I will not so easily despoil our heroine. Not quite so easily...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cosplay

I would cross the globe to see a cosplay of Elise in that modified uniform!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous