Teasing Elderly Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Meeting William (Bill).
5.9k words
4.67
46.8k
22
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank continued to visit me most days, sometimes for a full session of fun with us settling down to some sucking and licking fun together.

Sometimes just for his tea or for a wee grope, snog and a feel.

He tended to do this when Mike, my hubby, was away on business. Frank often spent the night now and we enjoyed some steamy night times together. The 'no fucking' rule still applied. We both found this frustrating and a turn on in equal measure!

Recently I have met a friend of Franks. William was in his late sixties and knew Frank from his work days many years ago.

Frank had obviously mentioned his friends to me on several occasions and he was keen for me to get to know them better.

The dirty bugger!

Mike my hubby wasn't so keen, as he doesn't want my reputation to get out and is worried about extending our circle of friends too much, in case things get out of control or people find out about Frank and me.

Frank assured me he hadn't 'fully' told William about what we get up too.

Just that both Mike and I have become friendly with him following his wife's death, and we all 'Look out for each other.'

I asked him what he meant by 'fully' and he told me that he has confessed to William (Bill) that he 'fancies me', that 'I get him going',and that often when I visit him or he visits me that he gets 'a hard on' due to my looks and the clothes I wear etc.

This got us both chatting and we decided to have a little fun with Bill, in as much as we could, given the instructions from Mike.

We set up a plan and within a few weeks we managed to pull it off,so to speak!

Bill was due to visit Frank for an evening of catching up and they would both be having some food and a little drink.

Mike was away to Edinburgh and was staying overnight at one of his colleagues leaving me to try and hatch a plan to get some teasing of Bill done.

We set it up like this.

Bill arrived at Franks at just before tea time when I was still at work. I had arranged with Frank that I would let him know what time I would be arriving home so that he could accidentally bump into me as I got home.

I had taken a bit of time off at work so went to the gym for an hour in the early afternoon. This gave me a chance to get my work trouser suit off, and after my gym workout allowed me to dress in something a little more sexy for going back to the waiting Frank.

I put on one of my shorter grey skirts, just above knee length. Then a pair of seamed black stockings, some of my higher heels and a white blouse, making sure the top buttons were left undone for a better view!

Once ready I made my way home.

I rang Frank to say I was leaving the gym, a drive of about 15-20 minutes to my home. He passed the call off as a wrong number to Bill.

As I pulled up to our street I could see Frank and Bill in the front garden area. Bill was being shown some of Frank's new garden ornaments.

I pulled up outside our house and made sure my driver's side of the car was on the pavement side. I smiled through the window at them both and Frank waved back at me, all very neighborly like.

As I made to get out of the car I made sure the door opened fully so that they would both get a good view of me sat at the wheel.

I leaned over to the other passenger side to put some stuff in my handbag, ensuring as I did so my skirt would accidentally ride up a little and that my arse would be on view to them both.

I then made sure when I got out that I did so slowly. I was hoping that the two of them, who were both now standing at the wall watching me get out, could see my legs on display as I did so.

I hooked my right leg out first, pausing for a second or so. The tension on my skirt increased and gave them a good view of my stocking covered leg and heel. I then swung my left leg out, making sure I had ever so slightly parted my legs as I did so, again causing my skirt to tighten and hopefully giving them a view up my skirt.

This was later confirmed by Frank who later told me they could clearly see my 'white inner thigh at the top of my stockings.'

I smiled across at them. "Hiya Frank, how are you today?" I asked as I finished getting out of the car.

"Fine Anna love, hard day at work?" was his questioning response.

"Oh same old same old," I replied.

I now bent over to reach across to the passenger seat to get my handbag; again my skirt must have been pulling tight across my arse as I did so.

I was now beginning to get the usual, lovely, wet and warm feeling in my panties!!

I then closed the car door and made my way over to them both. I lent on the wall with my elbows.

"What are you two up to then?" I asked. "Here's me hard at work and you two are loafing about in the garden, typical."

Bill responded, "Oh the joys of retirement Anna, means you can loaf about as much as you want."

"I bet it does," I quickly replied.

"I dread to think what else you lot get up too!" I tried to make this sound as flirty as possible.

Frank responded by saying "I would hate to make you blush Anna! So don't ask any more about what we get up too!"

"Oh you have got me interested now," I laughed in reply.

As I lent against the wall I was trying my best to push my titties up as much as possible and with the two top buttons being undone I hoped they would get a good cleavage view of my perky breasts. Again this was later confirmed by Frank who told me they both had a 'cracking view of your tits almost popping out of your top.'

After a few more exchanges, each one becoming more innuendo laden, I said I had better get in to get my tea ready.

This was Franks cue to invite me for tea with them.

"We are going to get a take away Anna if you and Mike want to join us?"

I replied, "Mike is away Frank, he's away for a couple of nights, but I would love too if it's OK with Bill?"

Bill said quickly in reply, "It's fine by me Anna, can't have you all alone now can we."

"No" I said. "A bit of company is always nice," and with this we all made our way in to Franks.

Once inside I made myself comfortable in one of Frank's armchairs. In fact he had given my cunt an excellent licking out in the same chair just a couple of nights before!

I sat directly opposite Bill and was pleased that he would be getting such a good view of me!

By now I could feel my pussy lips were soaking wet, my usual juices dribbling out of me and my clit was already feeling rock solid.

I was really enjoying this.

We sat and chatted for ages and I made sure I kept crossing and uncrossing my legs as much as I could during this time.

We all had a drink, me a glass of wine and the two guys had a bottle of beer each. The wine began to loosen any further inhibitions I may have had and the beer seemed to act as a bit of courage for Bill to be bit more flirty and a bit more rude with me.

I tried to make my flirting receptive, without appearing to be giving him the full come on.

Again I tried to give him a good view of my legs and up my skirt as I wriggled around in the chair, crossing and uncrossing my legs.

Frank later told me that he got several very good glimpses of my stocking tops at this point and that Bill told him he had seen 'right up my skirt' and thought I had 'fucking great legs.'

Frank had accidentally left a porno DVD out on his TV stand and during our chat I noticed it and turned the conversation around to it.

"Oh yes Frank,and what is this?" I nodded towards the DVD I could see sitting on his TV stand.

I knew fine well what it was, as it was one of the two we had chosen together at the adult sex store earlier.

"Oh sorry," said Frank, playing along with me. "I should have put that away, give it to me Bill and I will hide it."

"Don't be daft, let's have a look," I said getting up, making sure I made a meal of getting out of his chair as I did so. once again trying to give Bill a good eyeful of me.

"Oh look at the size of that!" I exclaimed on picking up the DVD cover."His cock is massive!"

I thought Bill was almost going to choke on his beer as the word 'cock' came out of my mouth.

"I bet he has no complaints," I laughed as I settled back into the chair, this time my skirt really riding up and giving a good view of my stocking tops.

I didn't bother to adjust it for a few seconds hoping Bill was getting a really good fucking view.

My cunt was on fire now; my panties sodden at the front from my leaking cunny juice.

"Have you ever seen anything like that?" Bill asked me.

"What the DVD or a cock that size?" I said, again emphasizing the word 'cock.'

He laughed, seeming to enjoy my frankness and naughty talk.

"Both," he laughed again.

"Well we have plenty of those DVDS, so don't worry about me being offended," I teased. "And as for the huge cock ... that would be telling!"

"Well please do tell," he said with a lusty leer in his voice.

I could tell Frank was loving this, as a glance at his crotch showed his usual twitching bulge.I was so turned on I would have taken them both on then and there, but I had to remember Mikes instructions.

"My hubby and I often watch some of these to get us in the mood," I told Bill.

Frank was now pacing around trying not to make it obvious he was getting very hard at my behavior.

I smiled at Bill who was also obviously enjoying this line of chat.

I thought to myself that he was getting a kick out of this and this was confirmed later by Frank who told me every word what Bill had commented about me.

"Oh you boys aren't the only ones to have fun you know.I have had a few fun times,and a few hunky men in my time don't you worry," I replied...

"And some of em just as big as him," I said nodding towards the big black guy sporting an enormous erection on the cover of the DVD.

"I bet you have" was Bills reply. "I'm sure a gorgeous woman like you has had plenty of offers," he said to me.

"I will take that as compliment," I told him.

I then quickly added,"Go on Frank, let's see a little bit before the tea arrives,"I naughtily asked.

I really wanted to try and push things along. I was keen for Bill to know how I was open to really naughty conversations with him and I was honestly quite keen at this point in seeing if I could get Bill to try and hit on me.

"Are you sure?" was Frank's fake, coy reply. "It's very rude Anna."

"Oh don't be silly," I said. "Unless you guys are going to be uncomfortable watching it with me," was my teasing response.

"I would love to," said an eager Bill, "My wife won't let me watch anything like this at home.I only get to see it here."

"Ah, so you two rascals get together while us poor souls are hard at work. I bet you get all hard watching this do you?" I said, hoping to get a positive response.

"I can assure you Anna this stuff will get anyone hard." Frank said in return.

"Well I don't know about getting hard," I teasingly said. "But maybe I may get a little hot and wet down below Frank."

"Now you're teasing us," Bill quickly replied. "You are being a real tease with us."

"Sorry," I said. Feigning a mock laugh as I said so."You want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare love," was Bills smiling response.

We all laughed as Frank put the DVD on and the ice was well and truly broken now.

As the trailers started for the DVD I could sense the atmosphere changing and was aware of the wetness I was experiencing,and of how hard the two guys were getting.

I could sense that Frank was urging me on;the glint in his eye was enough to tell me he really loved this.

The DVD started with a brief trailer of the scenes,hard cocks slamming into wet pussies. Spunk being shot over gorgeous women's faces and tits, massive pricks being sucked and gobbled on.

I could see Bill squirming in his seat, putting a cushion over his lap to obviously hide his swelling knob.

I watched intently and made a few choice comments as the scenes were being previewed.

"Oh he's gorgeous,look at the size of his cock. Oh fucking hell what a lot of spunk he's shot off," all stuff to try and shock Bill and get the atmosphere as horny as possible.

"You like the big ones Anna?" Bill asked me.

"Oh which girl doesn't Bill!" was my teasing reply.

The scenes started with two guys and a girl in a scene in a doctor's surgery. The nurse dressed in her sexy uniform, stockings, etc and the action was soon underway with the girl sucking on both guys alternately.

"This is a really good one Frank," I said. "You will need to lend me and Mike this, he loves naughty outfits."

Bill was looking across at me intently and I could sense his eyes devouring my legs. I calmly opened my legs a little bit, again hoping he would get a better view up my skirt and dangled my right shoe off my foot.

"You ever dress up like this Anna?" he asked. Frank looked across at me grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh yes Bill," I told him. "I have a few outfits and love to dress up for sexy fun."

I could sense he was now getting more comfortable and more turned on. I parted my legs a little more and by now my cunt was dripping in my panties, my lust and desire was really getting the better of me.

The on screen action was really heating up as the doorbell rang. Frank then left the front room to go and answer the door and collect our food.

As Frank collected our take away, Bill looked up at me from the fucking action on screen.

The two guys were now spit roasting the girl, one cock plunging into her mouth and the other riding her hard from behind.

I was sat on the chair opposite, my skirt had now ridden up, my stocking tops were now clearly visible and as Bill looked across I planted both heeled feet on the floor and parted my legs even more, this time an obviously deliberate action.

I waited for his response.

He could now see fully up my skirt to my stocking clad legs and easily up to my knickers

Frank was at the door collecting the take away we had ordered and I was sat opposite Bill, giving him a blatant view up my skirt as we watched the DVD.

As Frank walked back in I thought he was going to drop the food on the floor!

He saw me sitting in the chair with my legs spread wide enough to give Bill a clear view right up my skirt.

"Jesus Anna," he said as he reentered the room. "Bill can see your knickers love!"

"I have no complaints," laughed Bill as he sat forward to make it obvious he was looking straight up at my thighs and knickers.

"Sorry Frank," I blurted. "I was getting carried away with the film, Sorry Bill I didn't mean to embarrass you, I just noticed you looking at my legs a bit and thought I would give you a little treat!"

"I love treats" was Bills response, "especially if they are lovely treats like this" he continued.

"Do you always dress so sexily?" he then asked.

"I'm glad I did today," was my tarty reply. "It seems to be having the right effect."

"You look fucking so sexy in stockings," Bill then told me. "A right cock pleasing sight."

Frank had taken the food through to the kitchen and re-entered the living area, casting a glance at the TV screen as he did so. I remained seated with my legs in the same spread position. Bills cushion was now off his lap and an obvious hard on was visibly straining at his trousers.

The girl in the film was now on all fours, her pussy full of one cock from underneath her and the other guy about to enter her from behind up her arse.

"Oh the lucky so and so," I said, nodding to the screen."Shes getting a good sandwich from those two."

Bill looked quickly at the action, then back to me.

"She certainly is Anna," he said, quickly asking me, "Have you ever had two men like that?"

I replied, smiling at Frank as I said so, "Oh yes when I was younger Bill, I had a few fun times with more than one bloke, I was a right greedy bitch!"

Frank could now make his move as he sat down.

"I hope you don't mind Anna but I'm rock hard from watching this and also from seeing you like that," he nodded at my legs still widely spread.

"We better turn this off or else I will have to excuse myself to take matters in hand."

"Me too," agreed Bill."I'm stiff as a poker here and I need to sort it or let it calm down."

I knew this was my chance to either cool things off, or to accelerate things a bit.

I put the ball back in their court...

"Well I don't mind if you want to watch and play with yourselves, if you think you wouldn't get embarrassed at all. I'm game for it. Just as long as no one else finds out about it!"

"Really?" asked Bill." Would you not mind if we did it in front of you?"

"As long as you don't mind if I do too," was my slutty response.

They both smirked at me, Frank with his knowing look and Bill smiling like the cat who had just got the cream.

Bill was first to say anything.

"Oh fuck yes Anna, I would love to if you really want too."

I smiled at him, sat slightly forward in the chair and really opened my legs wide. This time there was no hiding it, my skirt crumpled up to my waist almost, my full stockinged legs were on show and my knickers were clear for him and for Frank to see.

"I am game Bill, can you not tell?"

"I fucking can now!" he exclaimed sitting up bolt right. "You appear to have a bit of a damp patch on your knickers already."

"Well I did tell you I may get a little wet and warm down there," I replied."I've been leaking cum from my pussy for ages Bill, I'm soaking down there."

Things then quickly heated up. They both sat back, unzipping their trousers and letting them fall to the floor. They were both sporting massive hard cocks in their respective underpants.

I stood up, unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I then sat back down just in my blouse, seamed black stockings, white knickers and black heels.

"I may as well make myself comfy," I said.

I then began to gently rub the front of my knickers, my legs spread wide on the armchair, as I watched the action on screen. The girl was now sucking both guys off and the cum was about to explode from both cocks.

"Oh she gonna get a good mouthful," I said as I watched and rubbed my clit.

My second cum was nearing so I slipped my left hand down and pulled the gusset of my panties to one side.

Bill and Frank were both still playing with themselves inside their underpants, their cocks straining at the front of them,both alternately looking at the screen and then at me.

I placed one,then two fingers of my right hand up my sopping wet gash and began to finger fuck myself in a steady rhythm. I moaned as I did so to try to create an even more erotic effect.

"Fucking hell," Bill said." What a gorgeous shaved fanny you have Anna."

"Thanks Bill," I responded, continuing to slowly pound my ever gaping hole with now three fingers. "I'm so fucking horny from doing this."

Frank then joined in, playing along. "I can't tell you how often I've dreamed of this," he said. "Seeing you acting like this, god your legs are so sexy."

"You naughty so and so," I said to Frank, playing along with the charade.

I then hooked my left leg up on the arm of the chair and began to really pound myself,pulling my knickers ever wider at the front to get easier access to my soaking cunt with my sticky fingers.

"Look at her sucking on those two, the lucky bitch," I said. "She's gonna get some right good mouthfuls of spunk, the jammy so and so."

I was now keen to try and see if I could move things to even another level.

I then slipped my fingers out and stood up.

"I hope you don't mind but I need to get an easier access to myself," and with this I slowly stood up, rolled my knickers down my legs and then stepped out of them.

This now left me in just my blouse and bra and my stockings and heels.

"Do you two not need to get easier grips on your cocks? No need to be embarrassed if you wanna wank off in front of me," I asked.

12