Teasing Elderly Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this Frank took the lead. "I can't believe I'm doing this but hell I may as well," he stood up and slipped his briefs off, then slipped his socks and shoes off.

His cock was glowing purple, throbbing and solid.

"Oh Frank, that's a beauty," I said rather dirtily. "I bet you have never had many complaints with that in your pants."

"Shit," Bill exclaimed and he also stood up and repeated Frank's actions, his cock was bright red at the end, really swollen around the glans and I could see pre cum glistening on his helmet end.

"Might as well join you both," he said. "What a pair of legs Anna," he suggestively commented to me.

"Thanks Bill, I'm glad you approve.That's a nice cock you have too, looks really hard and stiff. Just the way I like them," I said as I retook my seat.

I then hooked my right leg up over the arm of the chair, spreading my legs as wide as I could and offering a full frontal view of my gaping twat to the both of them.

On screen the girl was now getting a heavy load of spunk shot over her lips and face from the first guy, whilst the big, black cock on the second guy was being wanked furiously in front of her.

"Lucky bitch," I again exclaimed as I worked away on my shaved fanny with three fingers and my other hand rubbing over my blouse as my nipples stiffened.

The two of them were now wanking their aching cocks slowly, each stroke being met with a groan or a moan.

"Look at her getting all that lovely spunk," I again repeated. 'Come on Frank take the hint' I was desperately thinking to myself.

"Do you like spunk?" Bill asked, looking intently at my whirring fingers and legs akimbo as he said so.

Now was my chance I thought.

"Oh I love to suck cock Bill and have always enjoyed cum in my mouth or face. Most of my girlfriends do as well you know,like the feel of a good hard cock growing in their mouth, it gives us a lot of control."

Frank took this as the opportunity it was meant to be.

"It's been ages since I had my cock sucked on," he said.

The lying bugger; he had emptied his balls all down my throat just two days before I thought to myself!!

"Me too," Bill echoed." My wife won't do it, she thinks its dirty."

"That's a shame," I said. "Mike loves to have me suck him off. He says I look really pretty with a cock in my mouth."

"The lucky so and so," was Franks response. "He gets to have you do all that to him."

On screen the girls face was now a sticky mess and she was cleaning up the cum from the two guys cocks.

"Look at her," said Bill "Shes loving that."

"I don't blame her," I replied.

I was waiting to see if one of them was going to make the move.

Silence fell as the next scene started. A nurse and a female patient about to get into some sexy lezzy action.

Silence and slow, steady wanking from the both of them.

'Fuck it' I thought to myself.

"If you wanted me too," I said coyly."I could suck your cocks if you wanted, and if you really, really promise not to say anything."

"Would you Anna?" asked Bill.

"I will if you promise me that no one, no one ever finds out."

"Of course we promise," was both their eager response.

With that they rapidly stood up and moved across to the chair I was sitting in.

I again stood up, unbuttoned my blouse and slipped my bra off.

"I had better get this off just in case it gets a bit messy," I then added.

This left me now naked except for my heels and black seamed stockings.

"Oh my god," Bill garbled. "You are one sexy woman Anna."

"You're fucking gorgeous," added Frank.

"Oh stop being so flattering," I said in return.

"I mean it," replied Frank, and it was said with such real loving warmth in his voice, it made me have a lump in my throat, almost. I was about to get two lumps in my throat as it happened!!

I stepped forward and gently cupped both sets of balls in each hand, their cocks twitched as I did so.

"Fucking hell," Bill gasped. "Thanks Anna. Thanks so much love."

"Thank you," I said back to him. "You've got a lovely pair of cocks for your age, now come on let me get these beauties in my mouth and lets have a bit of fun!"

With this I slowly eased myself onto the floor into a kneeling position.

Frank took his place directly in front of me offering his cock to me. I lapped at the end like a cat licking a bowl of milk. He moaned loudly as my tongue flicked across his bell end.

I slowly eased it into my mouth and began to run my tongue around it as it filled my mouth.

I rolled my tongue around inside my mouth, circling his shaft and then began to bob back and forth on his swollen prick. Bill was standing to my left and I reached out with my right hand and slowly took him in it, wanking him slow and steady in time to my bobbing head.

Bill was mumbling as I wanked him and he reached over with his left hand and flicked my nipples in turn.

I moaned in pleasure as he tweaked and cupped my tits, he then again flicked each nipple and this made me bob on Franks cock a little harder.

I took a breather to exclaim, "Fucking hell Bill you're good at playing with tits!"

He smiled as I went back down on Frank's massively swollen cock. I continued to wank on Bill at the same time. Then Bill moved to my right side and lent over to lick and nibble on my left titty.

This took me by surprise and my fanny began to gush as he rolled his old tongue around my nipple, sucking on it gently.

"Oh your gonna make me cum off Bill," I told him.

"Then cum" he said to me, smiling as he did so.

With this I stood up and Frank took my right tit in his mouth.

Bill was now working his mouth around my left tit and he then slowly eased his hand over my belly and down onto my dripping shaven cunt.

He worked his hand around and between my legs. I parted them widely as he did so and he began to rub at my sopping wet fanny lips and my ever hardening clitty.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I began to gush more cum juice.

"Fucking go on Bill finger me off you bastard," I disgustingly swore at him.

Frank sucked like mad on my titty as Bill expertly worked away at my cunny, one then two fingers were thrust up me as I stood bolt upright. My legs spread wide for these two men old enough to be my grandfathers as they worked away to make me climax.

Bill pushed another finger up me as I began to heave against his fingers, urging him on as I did so.

"Fuck my married cunt" I loudly urged.

"Fuck it Bill, fuck it with your whole fucking hand." He inserted his fourth finger up me just as I came off massively, trickling sticky juice all down his fingers and onto his hand.

"You gorgeous bitch," Bill said. "Your fucking fanny is on fire and my hand is covered in your cunt juice."

"I'm so turned on," I said to Bill and turned to plant a heavy French kiss on him.

We kissed deeply, exchanging tongues as Frank kept on playing with my titties.

"I want to fuck you," Frank blurted out.

I stared back at him. "I really want to fuck the both of you," I said in reply.

"I'm just not sure." I continued. "I feel kinda guilty about doing this behind Mikes back."

I shot a look at Frank as if to say what the fuck are you doing!

"Don't you feel guilty about me finger fucking you Anna?" was Bills response. "Or from sucking us off?"

I felt I was in a whirl.

Frank and I had been told our instructions, to tease Bill, see where it leads to but the no fucking rule was stressed by Mike again.

Frank must have sensed my unease."I was just saying Anna, that if I ever get the chance to I would love to fuck you."

He continued "Having this fun with you is more than enough though and I'm sure Bill agrees, don't you Bill?"

"Of course." was his response.

With this the question of how far I was going with them both appeared answered, at least for the time being.

I have to admit, and I have told Mike this, I came so close to fucking them both then and there.

We then settled back down to some fun and I sat down on one of the arms of Frank's settee as Bill took his turn at having his cock sucked, licked and nibbled by me.

As I did so Frank was wanking away telling me to; "suck it deep."..."get the whole shaft in your mouth Anna."....."wank him in your mouth."

Urging me on as I sucked on Bills gleaming hard on.

After a few minutes Bill was obviously getting very close to spunking up.

He began to twitch in my mouth and after a couple of really hard sucks and pumps on his throbbing tool he began to spurt into my mouth.

He flooded me with his hot load and I let it dribble out of the corner of my mouth. His thick silky ribbons oozing out of my slutty mouth with his cock still hard in inside.

Frank was wanking away furiously. "Look at that," he commented as more of Bills seed dribbled and oozed out of my mouth.

Bills cock was now twitching as his last few spurts shot off in my mouth. His cock was slowly softening.

I opened my mouth wide to let it slide out. As I did so a flood of spunk ran down, gushing out onto my chin and down onto my tits.

I ran my hands over my breasts, rubbing bills cum into my nipples and letting his trickling river of spunk slowly fall from my lips.

Frank then began to buck and with a moan he shot off, straight across my chest and onto my tits.

His cum was mingling with Bills, splashing my hands as he did so. His cum trickled down my body, down onto my belly and some down onto the floor.

I urged him on." Go on Frank fucking cum all over me, go on spunk it for me."

He spunked furiously for me, later admitting the sight of me acting so slutty for Bill had him cumming an extra spurt or three!

"Fucking hell, you pair haven't half spunked a massive load for me!" I smugly said.

"I have plenty more of that for you," was Bills filthy reply.

"Anytime you want sweetheart," he then brazenly told me.

"Now that's an offer I may have to take you up on," I naughtily said back to him.

"I fucking hope so," was Frank's response.

"You can have us oldies anytime Anna. With legs, tits and a cunt like that," Bill added.

After we all got tidied up and I redressed as well, we sat and ate our food, once it was reheated! The stuff had gone clay cold.

I left later, making my way upstairs wiggling my arse at the pair of them. We each snogged in the doorway before I left. I responded to each of their lingering kisses by slipping my tongue into their mouth and probing around like an eel.

Frank later told me all that Bill had to say about me and about how he was totally unsuspecting of me and Frank having been 'lovers' for a while.

Bill was desperate to repeat the fun. Mike said it was OK as long as he was informed of it all.

I will let you all know how things kept on developing.

12