All Comments on 'Teasing is a Slippery Slope Ch. 01'

by crimson_hellion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I understand English is not your first language and you do quite well in spite of that, but you really need an English-speaking editor to go over and fix this. I won't go into all that, but will just give this tip: "Shouldn't take you more than 5 min, right? " Don't use text-speak in prose. It should be, "Shouldn't take you more than five minutes, right?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grammar police!

I had no problems reading this. Your grammar is fine and this was a hot start. Hope to see more soon!

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you guys for the feedback, not only here, but also on the forums.

I realized that I just need an editor to go over my stories again for now because I keep making these small annoying mistakes like changing names that really suppress the reading experience.

I'll be away for the next week, but will return with the first three chapters so you can hopefully see the characters develop more...

...I'm kidding of course. It's mainly sex, though it's covered in plot.

ElvisOmarElvisOmarover 6 years ago

I like your writing, but I do wish there was an least an early foreshadowing of what is likely to come. I look forward to the next installments.

One small quibble: you don't need to identify the ethnicity of Andrew's boss when you don't specify the ethnicity of anyone else in the story. I'm not suggesting his name shouldn't be Chao, I'm saying that's all the information we need for the sake of the story (unless Mr. Chao's ethnicity eventually has some inexplicable bearing on the unfolding story of the hapless Andrew and the very-fetching Zoey).

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor
@ElvisOmar

Actually Zoey's ethnicity is quite clear due to the descriptions Andrew gives.

I didn't give him a "body" because I wanted the male reader to be able to identify with him, regardless if he was hispanic, black or whatever. It's just not important to the story, it's the protagonist's twisted mind that's the center of it.

I also didn't want to write "she stroked my long, blonde hair/ long, black cock" because imo it ruins the flow in the sexy scenes when it doesn't really apply to you as the reader ; )

And yes, this story is tuned for male audiences, I don't give a damn whether people will complain about this. The narrator's perspective just doesn't allow any other way I see fit, at least not with my moderate skills.

Check out my feedback thread in the forums where I e.g. elaborate on why I gave the Chinese guy an accent (spoiler: It's not because I'm racist):

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1449378

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
update??

when is the next chap coming i cant wait btw love you work can see you put hard work into this

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

That's very nice to hear!

I'm in contact with an editor who is currently looking over the first three chapters which will set the tune for the first portion of the story arc.

I'll first update this chapter slightly and give Andrew an adjusted background to explain my sometimes halting phrases. It should give the readers of chapter 2 (which I'll release about the same time) an optimal reading experience.

I expect to release them this weekend, but it depends on my editor who just had a computer crash and is still recovering.

Chapter 3 will follow shortly afterwards, as I said it's finished so far, but might need some minor editing.

Chapter 4 is finished in its first draft, but it'll take some time to refine it, especially because while I enjoy writing English it's not my first language, so it takes a bit more time to get my points across.

After that I only have a rough vision as to where this story will be going. I expect to do around 10 chapters though.

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor
Quick update

Hi guys!

Currently my editor's computer isn't the only one struggling with a virus so the story won't be released this weekend as planned. I'm sorry about that and just wanted to make sure to let you guys know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn

I understand that sometimes people fall into a pit of bad luck but can you just post the second chapter and take a week for the next to come I mean i am dying for the second chapter and its gonna kill me soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
when are we getting the new chapter

can we get the new chapter plssssssss

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

Hi guys!

Good news: My editor is fine, we're working on the next chapters.

Bad news: We're both quite busy, so it's unsure about the schedule. We're also having a hard time finding an editing program that's working properly for both our PCs.

I shouldn't have promised a release date when I'm not working on something alone. Corresponding when you're not in the same time zone takes a lot of time. It's not like I can just take one or two night shifts and be done with it (besides I need those night shifts for studying).

On the bright side I've released the final edit of this first chapter a few days ago, it should be up any moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any news on when the new chapters come out?

crimson_hellioncrimson_hellionover 6 years agoAuthor

Hi guys!

I just want to get this out so it's all clear: I'm not writing on on a regular basis (yeah, I know, like that wasn't clear already).

This is just what I do when I have time and feel like it. Given that I'm about to finish my bachelor the time I have for outside projects is becoming less and less.

I'm sorry for everybody who wants to read more from me on a regular basis, I know how it is when you read an interesting story and then it just ends or get abandoned.

It's my intention to continue this story, due to current stress I'm just not in the mood to write something like this.

Let me say though that I really appreciate your feedbacks and even your questions regarding sequels. It shows that somebody out there is interested in my writing which feels great, thanks a lot for that!

I'll hope things calm down for me in the near future and I'll be able to continue writing, until then!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well-written Story

Hello from Greece! Well-written Story dear. So many girls are out there waiting to be loved. However some people may love some specific girls and overlooked all these other girls that are waiting to be loved and to love someone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous