Teasing Sister's Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers

"Do you let him?" Melanie asked as she guided one of Jason's hands to one of her own generous boobs. She guided his hand all over it and let him stroke and squeeze it. All the while she continued her oral tease of slowly licking her lips. This time though, she leaned down and brushed her lips against his, not allowing a kiss, which could make a sound, but allowing him to become that much more aroused.

"Sometimes," Maggie continued, "Usually more over the shirt, only occasionally under. That's all he needs."

"Really? That's surprising; usually guys need more." Melanie said. "Do you rub him too?

"What?" Maggie asked for clarification.

"Like, do you, you know, ever rub his cock?" Melanie said.

"Oh no!" Maggie practically exclaimed, Are you crazy?"

"I meant, like, through his clothes, like you said he does to you," Melanie backed off the statement somewhat to allow Maggie to calm down a bit. She also glanced over and saw that Maggie seemed to have moved from makeup to mascara but was still occupied.

Melanie was now giving long full strokes along Jason's cock, through his bicycle shorts, which conveniently held everything in place.

"Oh no, he wouldn't like that," Maggie said, "He's not a perv."

Melanie gave a mock frown to Jason as she answered her sister, "So I guess you've never given him a hand job either?"

"Oh no, that would be disgusting, Melanie, think about what would happen when he exploded. How nasty and messy would that be?" Maggie answered. "Have you ever done that Melanie?"

"A few times, I admit," Melanie said.

"Oh God, why?" Maggie asked.

"It just happened," she began to answer while now easing Jason's shorts down allowing his cock to pop free.

"I think the first time, his cock just kind of popped out of his shorts and so I grabbed it and began pumping," she answered as she began emulating exactly what she was describing.

She slowed down her pumping and continued talking, "Then I learned to slow it down a bit and allow the anticipation to build. It can be quite empowering to be in total control of a guy like that."

"That's just weird, Melanie; normal guys aren't like that," Maggie answered.

"Was her sister really this sheltered and naïve?" Melanie thought. "How can a 21 year old girl be this stupid?"

"The ones I find are," Melanie responded. "Sometimes they even ask for a blow job?"

While expertly manipulating Jason's cock, Melanie raised an eyebrow at him in a questioning manner while saying the line about asking for a blowjob. Jason nodded vigorously and mouthed "Please."

"Oh gross sis, I'll never, ever do that. I can't even imagine a cock in my mouth." Maggie said.

"Really?" Melanie asked as she moved her mouth to Jason's cock and began to give light, gentle licks to it, like she would a popsicle. "You mean Jason will never get a blow job, ever, if you two get married?"

"No way, Melanie," came the reply, "I'll never put a cock inside my mouth."

Between licks, she answered, "I guess maybe you could just lick it, not put it all the way in."

"Melanie that's still gross; I'll never." She answered without a pause. "It won't be an issue though."

"Oh?" Melanie managed to say between licks.

"I'll never marry a guy who has ever done that, so he'll never think he's missing anything. You know, nice guys." Maggie went on to say.

Melanie said, "All the guys I know really seem to like them and want them."

She then began taking his cock into her mouth. First, just the tip, then a little further, while allowing her tongue to swirl around the cock.

"You should meet someone like Jason; he's not like that." Maggie said.

If her mouth had not been fully around Jason's cock at that point, Melanie was sure she would have laughed out loud. But luckily, Melanie had sped up and was quickly bringing Jason to completion. As he shot into her mouth, she swallowed and continued making sure that he was completely spent and that he had received a practically perfect blowjob.

"Maybe he can introduce you to one of his friends; they're nice guys also," Maggie said while Melanie was finishing up on Jason.

Melanie wiped her face on something hanging in the closet and pulled back into the bedroom.

"That might be nice," Melanie responded, "We've never been on a double date together."

Maggie turned around and saw Melanie still in the same position in front of the closet and laughed, "You haven't gotten much done."

"You look nice," Melanie said hoping to change the subject. "The makeup I mean."

"I know what you meant," Maggie said, "I do like some of it. I need to run though. Thanks."

"Ok, bye," Melanie responded.

Melanie was thinking about what to do now; it had occurred to her that her sister might just be a naïve prude, not a selfish bitch. Were those two things mutually exclusive, who knew?

She now had to deal with getting Jason out unseen, but she thought that her relationship with Maggie might have actually improved. Maggie had seemed to have enjoyed their talk and had not been terribly judgmental. Melanie may have to go on a blind date or two with a friend of Jason's, but that would now be quite humorous. That is, assuming that Jason would even want to go out with Maggie again after all he had just seen and heard.

Melanie realized that she had gone too far, but she rationalized, what's done is done. She will make it better going forward, she thought.

About then, Maggie came back into Melanie's room. She was now wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hey Melanie, I'm calling Jason; he mentioned going to the Earth Day concert today; I'll ask him to bring a friend and then you can come with us," she said.

"Well, sure, I guess," Melanie answered, "If it's alright with you two."

"Of course, I'll call now," Maggie said as she started dialing on her cell phone.

Melanie thought everything might actually work out.

But then, about ten seconds later, all hell broke loose.

When a cell phone started to ring in Melanie's closet.

msgrant67
msgrant67
463 Followers
12