All Comments on 'Teasing Teacher'

by jenniferleigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

very real

jenniferleighjenniferleighover 9 years agoAuthor
I love comments

I love receiving comments and feedback from readers. I feel it helps me to hone my writing and make it more enjoyable for all.

As with my first story, this one is completely true. Soon I will be diving into the world of fiction, but, until then, I'll stick with what I know/do.

Happy reading!

IamGnuHereIamGnuHereover 9 years ago
Very nice visual

I enjoyed the story as a whole. Liked your description of your building orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is so hot, I need more, if you have any other stories like this one that actually happened at your work (teasing of fathers etc) it would be amazing if you put them on Literotica.

drlustdrlustover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I like the way this one builds, slowly, but inexorably to the finale. Keep writing...

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
So real

The smell of pussy masturbation and sweat is so real in this hot, seductive, teasing ride.

jenniferleighjenniferleighover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, JWren

Thanks for the kind words, JWren. I would never let bad feedback keep me from writing. People are entitled to think what they like, but I'm entitled to pursue my interests. More to come soon!

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 9 years ago
Pure enjoyment of sex and realizing the impact

that is such a great feeling.. for yourself and for some of the others. Yes, those guys are in your grasp. yet the joy they experience, if they are proud enough to embrace the offering, is brilliant for them as well.

thanks very very much. good solid writing, not fashy to be a "writer" -- choising true words for true meaning. will now look for other offerings from you (to me ha ha)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
teasing teacher

I enjoyed this short story because...1) it blurred the line between obvious fantasy and real life ocurrence. 2) it was realistic and sexy..thank you and keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous