All Comments on 'Teasing the Neighbor'

by stockingluvr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wish it was as easy as that.I am married but love to wear panties or go naked when home alone and dream of being with another man for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outdoor Stroker

I am older and LOVE to sit in my backyard at the table, stark naked and jerk off. Frankly, with apartments across the street and neigbors on both sides, it excites me to think that someone can see me enjoying my cock. I especially love to shoot my load all over myself and rub it around.

Maybe one day someone will join me in my backyard and help me out.

latecomer91364latecomer91364over 6 years ago
Love it!

Great, HOT story! Takes me back to my married days. When my wife was away, I would masturbate naked outside on our 'front' lawn (the house was at least 100 feet from the street and completely hidden from view). No neighbor could possibly see me, but what an amazing fantasy you've layed out. You had me WAY before Paul showed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love Public Nudity

I began getting naked outside my house when I was in my early teens. I would skip school and stay home to jerk off all day. Sometimes I would jerk off seven or eight times. That eventually led to going outside to the open-walled porch in my underwear, pretending to practice handstands and such as I was on the high school gymnastics team. I knew the wife across the street and the one whose bedroom window was about thirty feet away could see me. I caught them both watching my young, muscular body a few times, but did not let on. Then I began getting bolder, rolling the sides of my undies really tight and pulling them up above my hips, giving me a wedgie and showing off my ass and the bulge of my cock in the process. The next step was to have my constrained cock "accidentally" slip out of the side of my shorts for those women or whoever was home in their houses to see. Their daughters and one son I am sure watched from time to time. I then got bolder still, removing my shorts and doing handstands completely naked. The next step was to run naked in broad daylight completely around the outside of my house and then jerk off right in the open. They never called the cops, so it was cool. That progressed to sucking my own cock while they watched. After all, I was a gymnast and very flexible. That turned me on so much, I began to fantasize about sucking cocks other than my own. Although I never fully stopped being attracted to women, and have fucked many and still do have very hot sex with my lovely wife, for the past thirty years or so my exhibitionism has been exclusively to attract men as I go for a jog on wooded trails where bi, married and gay guys cruise for cock. I always stuff a few condoms and a small tube of lube into the sides of my socks, and I wear very skimpy shorts that are much too small on me, with side slits all the way up to the narrow elastic waistband, exposing half of my cheeks and making my bulging cock very conspicuous. From time to time, when I can detect a guy oogling my body, I pull the shorts into a tight wedgie, leaving little to the imagination and broadcasting my availability. As a result, I am happy to say that I have had and continue to have some wild times outdoors with some very hot guys. When the weather is not conducive, I go to a local porn shop with window booths, where I strip naked and give some hot shows for horny guys . Sometimes I bring a dildo too, and really feel and act like a horny slut. I think my wife suspects all of it, or, rather, she knows it, but she has never said anything in objection. She likes my smooth, shaved ass and balls and the tuft of short, trimmed pubes just above my cock. She has commented a few times how gay men would love the way I shave them, and smile at me knowingly, or she will teasingly say something like, "The boys at the gym must love your smooth ass" but that is all she has ever said in acknowledgement. Nor do I call her out on the fact that I have long ago discovered that she surreptitiously makes love to other women on the side. I love the way she keeps her lovely pussy trimmed too. From time to time we have watched bisexual porn together, and we both have told each other how turned on it makes us, but she has said that she wants our sexual relationship with each other to be for just the two of us. I agree. In truth though I just cannot go for long without cock. I love my wife, but I crave men too. I need to lick and feel men's lovely bodies all over and to suck and fuck their cocks as much as I can get it. Fortunately, I am lucky to sometimes get it frequently.

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
Loved it

So hot when nudity turns to spontaneous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wish I was your neighbor I would join in..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the exhibitionism and the fucking himself with the dildo to tease Paul. A slower ass entry with more hole teasing would have been exciting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous