All Comments on 'Technical Difficulties Episode 12'

by LucyH

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
katballou63katballou63over 12 years ago
TWO PAGES!!!!!!!

Lucy, thank you for the build up, it was painful, but I definitely want more!!! You've teased us to the breaking point and then given us a delectable little reward! I'm only scared you'll go back to the teasing, but your story wont let me go so know that i'll be reading either way. Thank you for daily/regular posts and for writing my newest obsession!!

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

I'm dying to know why and how he became a vampire! Who did it and why was it to save his life? What the hell happened between Christmas and the present? lol.

LucyHLucyHover 12 years agoAuthor

There's a reason he's a vampire, of course, though it'll take a while to get to it. Maybe longer than I'd like. :-( I'm stuck editing chapter 13 compulsively.

LucyHLucyHover 12 years agoAuthor

...really not happy with the errors that slipped my attention when I submitted chapter 12.

And thanks for the compliment, kat. I'll try to keep the posts regular!

handcuffsnwhipshandcuffsnwhipsover 12 years ago
Amazing

Please don't take to long editing chapter 13, leaving us hanging like that was not nice. More soon please. :) (Sooooooo good.)

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
oh i sooo

agree with Kat. You're such a tease but i'm loving this story. I do appreciate the regular posts :-)

Thank you and happy writing!

LucyHLucyHover 12 years agoAuthor
Reality

No, I haven't forgotten about ch. 13. Reality is just making a nuisance of itself. (Allergy attacks, work, etc...)

busykatbusykatover 12 years ago
I love this story

I keep telling myself to wait, but keep checking for the new chapter everyday. Can you give us a hint as to the timeframe?

LucyHLucyHover 12 years agoAuthor
Episode 13

...is about to go into the queue.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

its taken 12 chapters to get to where is should have been from the start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous