All Comments on 'Technically, He Had Agreed To This'

by bestfriendsforever

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Paybacks are hell

That's what Ch. 2 should be about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
slap that ass!

Oh wow. oh wow. oh wow. oh wow. Thank you ever so much! oh wow.

Don't do a revenge story please. Rather have her blackmail or chloroform him into another chapter of this! Oh wow.

I really didn't think it would feel this good when that knot in my stomach finally relaxed.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a joke!

Better if you had posted it in Humor and satire. Of course he didn't agree to it and he had the ligature marks and torn sphincter muscle to prove it. And since her DNA was all over him when he went to the hospital and had a rape kit done, the Police agreed with him. She went to prison for 12 years on a number of criminal charges. I wonder how she thought her plan worked out? Incredible bad story, poorly thought out. No stars for complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good stuff. The “.... how about some anal sex ....” twist made it for me.

Don’t worry about the ‘What a joke’ comment. This idiot writes exactly the same boring thing about any story involving sexually aggressive females. He (probably) or she has their own problems. Pity the stupid no stars vote affects the overall score.

kinkboikinkboialmost 9 years ago

Good stuff. Just the right amount of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finger that puckered hole!!!!!!

Awesome story! Would like to see her fist him while he moans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Makes me want to bang another white infidel tonight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yea the shit is dope

Thank u for whoever took their time in writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot!

Amazingly hot! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)! The story has so far got 66 faves out of 70,353 views, which is 0.94 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous