All Comments on 'Technically Not a Story'

by Svalbarding

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

A story with no conflict is boring.

SvalbardingSvalbardingover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Boring

Agreed! A story with no conflict is a series of sequential details. Not a story at all.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Boring and Juvenile

The first story, or non-story, I've read that I felt compelled to leave a comment. This site provides workshopping. It's helped me. Please consider it as you bring some good ideas to the table. The end result however is senseless willful profanity overlaid on fourth-grade storytelling. You can learn so good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I disagree

I didn't find it boring at all, I have gone back to this story several times to attempt to write a non sexual and minimalistically supernatural story without conflict. Of course the problem is the very thing that engages the reader is the pornographic nature of the content. But still, I have treated it like a writing excercise for myself and enjoyed it tremendously. This story alone got be back into writing for the first time in over ten years. Thanks!

SvalbardingSvalbardingabout 5 years agoAuthor
Category matters

I'm glad it did something for you. This is definitely a really stupid story, but I think some of the readers have missed the "satire" tag. This is much more meant to lampoon some of the silly stories I see here and elsewhere with a bunch of eroticism with no purpose or direction. Either way, not representative of my work, so folks can love or hate as they like. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story , really ! i know some people might not like it , but male dom like this is what floats my boat , so there. Thanks for writing it .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous