All Comments on 'Ted Online Pt. 10'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the next few chapters but I think Ted's saga could be never ending just think of all the other planets to explore and ET's to help.

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Please continue this story.

I love this story line very much and look forward to reading it every time you post. I agree, there is a lot that can be done with this story. With him on a intergalactic governing body there are a lot of possibilities. Please think about it and create a fourth book that takes him through the other galactic beings. plus with Kara and Nicci now proclaiming their love for him and with them still having another year of schooling there is still a lot that can be done there, like having them visit on mars as well.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
😉

Wonderful as always. Will be a sad day when this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Silvia's dossier?

Hi I thought the AIs would read Silvia's dossier once she got to Mars? Or did I just miss it?

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew5 months ago

This is a great story!

I would point out that in a previous chapter, when Ted and company visited the museum, the room was incorrectly described as an octagon. Further description listed one door on each wall and 5 angels at each door, for a total of 25 angels. This headcount was later confirmed in the next chapter, irc. The correct description of the room would be a pentagon, not an octagon. Not a big deal, and as with other minor editing issues, easy enough to get past without difficulty.

I have a comment regarding some other commenters: Some people seem to think the author writes stories for them, which is total bs. Too much sex, too little sex, too much plot, etc etc whine whine whine. (And yes, if you read my post history I believe you will find one saying I prefer less sex...) But there is a difference between leaving a comment/suggestion vs demanding changes. To those that expect things to be 'their way', I suggest you learn2scrolldown or learn2closetab and find something else to do. The authors that post here are doing us all a favor, and I for one am most grateful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous