Teddy Bare, Maid to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's alright Teddy Bare, just as long as it does not happen again."

"It won't Auntie Christine. I promise."

Teddy resumed his malodorous gratification whilst I ploughed on with my book. At least he was now semi erect, firm but not stiff. Had I wanted sexual intercourse he could have managed but he would have gained little from it himself. Perhaps today was the day to allow him to penetrate me for the first time? No, I decided. I would save that pleasure for a very special occasion and anyway that vibrator, especially in Teddy Bare's hands, was far more satisfying than any man I had ever met.

"You may suck my toes now Teddy Bare." I really can recommend this, it makes things ever so warm and juicy between my plump thighs. I get a sort of sloppy squidgey feeling that gradually permeates the whole of my loins. Teddy seems to love doing it too, I wonder if he would enjoy it as much if I didn't have my nylons on?

Without my telling him Teddy began to lick up my legs after a while. This is pleasurable but that's all it is until he gets the strips of bare flesh between the tops of my stockings and my sex. When his tongue arrived there I began to become more seriously moist and I can feel droplets of dampness oozing from my hot little hole. As he licked away I knew that my juices would soon gather and start dribble down across the tight little guardian of my neither tunnel, that sensation never failed to make me shudder with both delight and anticipation.

When Teddy pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side and began to suck upon the lips of my sex that is exactly what happened. I felt slick wetness drizzle down over my more puckered orifice and I quivered with delight as I dreamt of what was to come next; me, repeatedly. Teddy had become so proficient at licking my sex. He knew that I want to save myself for my big powerful silver vibrator so at that point he teased me rather than pleased me. He appeared to have understood that the flesh surrounding the entrance to my concealed cavity of feminine delights was really sensitive but not sufficiently so to make me come quickly. Today he was concentrating on that ring of joy and in response my trickle of love juices built to a torrent. Once that happened he lapped up my, by then, copious secretions which simply made them pour out for him all the more.

"Let's go up to bed," I husked.

"If it pleases you Auntie Christine. Would you like me to pleasure you with your big silver vibrator Auntie Christine? Or perhaps you'd like me to offer you some other distraction."

"Thank you Teddy Bare but the vibrator will be perfect right now." I stood up, "but perhaps after all that tea we should call in the bathroom on the way. Incidentally, that was very good Teddy Bare, I really enjoyed my arousal. You may look at my breasts and hips now if you wish."

"Oh thank you Auntie Christine." he enthused. "Whilst you are enjoying your orgasms would you like me to suck your nipples as usual Auntie Christine?"

"That would be very nice of you, thank you Teddy Bare. I would indeed enjoy that very much."

Up we went but as I slipped into the bathroom Teddy waited outside. "No Teddy you are to come in with me and watch."

"You're going to let me watch you pee Auntie Christine? Really!"

"Yes Teddy Bare. Eventually, if you enjoy this I might ask you to help me with my toilet rather more." I could have saved my breath, Teddy's cock had suddenly recovered and sprung to attention. It was bobbing up and down under its own steam as per usual. The idea certainly appealed to him. "Perhaps Teddy you should remove my skirt first, I'd hate to splash it."

Clearly he thought he'd obtain a better view with my skirt gone because his twitching pole redoubled its efforts and the veins on that dancing shaft began to darken and stand out prominently. He unfastened my skirt, pulled it down gently, folded it and placed it neatly upon a chair; I was getting him trained. I stood before the toilet proper. "Would you like to pull my knickers down to my knees Teddy Bare?"

"He did take the time to say, "yes please Auntie Christine" but he needed no second bidding. Once he had set my knickers correctly and I was quite meticulous about this, I sat down and even kept my legs a little apart for him. Of course he could not really see anything much but he could hear my pee splash into the water below and it clearly excited him; another little foible to add to my now quite long mental list of things that turned my little Teddy Bare on.

Once we were on the bed the vibrator was just as good as ever. Teddy now knows the very spot that it has to rest against and just how to roll it ever so slightly to maximise its impact upon my red and blood engorged clitoris. He knows how to hold the lips of my sex apart when he lines my crack with that thrumming phallus so my clit is not spared any of the potential pleasure. He knows to hold it tight, even though I might buck and twist and writhe and wriggle. He knows that as he does all this he must also suck, lick and even gently bite my nipples, treating the two tumescent teats with their wrinkled darkened borders by turn and turn about. And best of all he has discovered when not to stop.

When set to full power as that vibrator hits my clit I come. I don't come once, nor twice. I come over and over again. That Wednesday was no exception. Teddy set the powerful silver monster buzzing, pulled the gusset of my navy knickers to one side, spread th lips of my pouting and pulsing sex obscenely far apart and held it hard against my throbbing clitoris. I screamed out with lust as my head exploded. I screamed again as a second mind numbing orgasm crashed through. Soon after, he took a distended teat between his lips and sucked hard and a third orgasm followed the second almost immediately as he bit gently on that already oversensitive nipple. The subsequent climaxes became a confused jumble. He kept switching between my nipples. In response I thrashed and rolled about the bed. It was almost torture, I was barely able to tolerate the intensity of pleasure that was being delivered to my hot hungry slot. But Teddy followed my every movement and never for an instant did he fail to keep that dreadful machine pressed tight against my sensitive little love button.

When I start to come like that I rant and I rave. I say allsorts of vile things that I don't even normally think. Teddy informed his Auntie Christine afterwards that she was shouting, "fuck me, shaft me, screw me, slam my cunt until I scream you bastard. Do me supine, do me doggy, do me bending over the kitchen sink. Stick your hot far sausage deep in my horny twat and rut like a bull." Slowly I became exhausted and twitched rather than thrashed, and as I did the intensity of sensation induced by that oversized stimulator, instead of weakening, actually increased. I was gasping and moaning as I tried to suck in air, it was too much to bear yet blissful all at the same time.

At that point I would normally have pushed Teddy's arm away, by then I really cannot take the feelings that radiate from my clit. That day Teddy Bare was cunning, he anticipated this and slid that buzzing phallic stick slightly down my hot gushing gully to just below my hot and horny love button then turned down the speed. I heaved a huge sigh of relief and wallowed in these new more gentle sensations. It was not going to make me come, after all those orgasms nothing could, but the feeling was so pleasant and so relaxing: it was thigh melting. I could feel the drops of my moisture dribbling over the tightly guarded entrance to my rear hole. It felt so naughty. To cap it all Teddy stopped sucking and licking my engorged nipples and commenced nibbling at my earlobes.

The copious flow of female honey that was already drenching my thighs transformed into a torrent. My pussy began to squelch and parp all by itself. Bliss, that's all can say to describe what I felt, pure unadulterated bliss. Suddenly, without warning, I was screaming again. Teddy had turned the vibrator back up again and pressed it back hard against my clitoris. I came so hard my body shook and spasmed, I was convulsing like I were having a fit, I had no control over it. After that massive involuntary climax I collapsed exhausted on the bed and Teddy took that overwhelming tool away.

I must have slept because the next thing I recalled was Teddy arriving with a pot of freshly brewed tea set on the silver tray with all the right accompaniments including the remains of the iced chocolate sponge we had been eating earlier. "That's very kind of you Teddy Bare. Most thoughtful."

"Thank you Auntie Christine, but I like to please you, after all you please me so very much. I love serving you, you make me do things I could never do by myself."

"That's nice Teddy Bare. I do try to keep you occupied but I can't always be thinking up something new you know."

"That's alright Auntie Christine, you already know enough to keep me busy. Please Auntie Christin,e was my performance with you vibrator acceptable."

"Acceptable Teddy Bare? It was the very best yet. You are becoming so skilled at wielding my wicked little joy toy you know. In fact tomorrow at three you may text me and request what you would like to see in my little show that afternoon."

"Oh thank you Auntie Christine," and he threw his arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips. Soon we were snuggled up in bed together hugging and kissing one another. He seemed not only starved of sex but even starved of plain affection. Though in truth I must have been equally desperate for some gentle loving too.

As we snuggled and fondled Teddy made another request. "Auntie Christine the big blue knickers that you gave me, the ones that smelt so much of you and your lust, the ones I had to hold my cock with."

"Yes Teddy Bare, what is it?"

"Well... Well Auntie Christine they mostly... they mostly smell of me now. Would you let me swap them for the ones you have on today."

"I see Teddy Bare. There'll be price you know!"

"I expected that Auntie Christine but I'll pay; I know you won't ask for something that I cannot afford."

"Well OK. First pull them off of me." He stood, lifted my legs high in the air and eased them away of me. "Spread my legs wide and have a good look." He nearly split me in two such was his enthusiasm. "Now, first dry off my thighs with those well worn knickers and then wipe my slippery crack with their inner gusset. Blot that hot slot from stem to stern and don't miss a drop of that sexual syrup." He responded with a diligence and industry that did him credit, when he were done I felt bone dry.

"Now Teddy the originals, when you took them they smelt of both our lusts; didn't they?"

"Yes they did Auntie Christine."

"So stand over there where I can see you, wrap that now stiff and swollen member of yours in the Auntie Christine scented knickers and rub your hand up and down until you spurt for me. Make sure you catch every dollop though, or else!"

"Oh yes please Auntie Christine," and he sprang from the bed and ran his eyes up and down my ample frame lecherously whilst he pumped his swollen stalk to orgasm. I didn't suppose he had much left to spurt really but after all it's the thought that counts. Once he were done I dismissed him and he departed. He left the old pair of knickers on the doormat. He was quite right, they now stank of stale semen and they went straight into the wash.

Thursday was a fine sunny day and I caught up on the garden. A terrible job really, it was time to turn the compost in the number two bin. In the event it was less unpleasant than I had expected, the compost was almost ready. I had put on trousers for that particular job but when it was time to weed I changed into my navy shorts just in case Teddy Bare was watching out. After lunch, home made sausage rolls and a healthy salad I read, I had picked up one of my J.B. Priestly books and was back in the world of the music hall; I wondered if Bruddersford was on Google maps. Two o'clock and my mobile rang, that was an event hardly anyone had the number.

"Hello. It's Teddy here."

"Hello," I replied, "Teddy Bare?"

"Thank goodness. Auntie Christine it is you?"

"Who else. You're a bad Teddy Bare you're early."

"Sorry Auntie Christine but you did say I could make requests and one of them might not be so simple."

"Alright Teddy Bare but this had better be worth it."

"Auntie Christine do you have an old bra? One you don't really wear anymore?"

"Not really... But then my BHS one is almost done... I could use that as my gardening bra. Yes Teddy Bare I have. Why?"

"Could you adjust it so that when you wear it your nipples are visible? Like a peep hole bra."

"Now Teddy Bare that is a big ask! I suppose so but you'll have to do something very naughty in return; are you willing to do that?"

"Yes Auntie Christine, you know I'll do whatever you ask me to."

"Well for tomorrow I will scrap the task I had planned and think of something far less pleasant." This was an utter lie, I had been puzzling ever since Teddy had left on Wednesday afternoon what to make him do for his week's task. At least know I could let my imagination roam free.

Once he had described the remainder of his wish list and rung off, if you ring off a mobile phone, I went and found my gardening bra, poor old thing. Its not as stretchy as it should be but it still holds me firm and it doesn't matter it if it gets stained or even ripped. I put it on and went to find a felt tipped pen. First I marked out the shape of my nipples, they're oval rather than circular, well at least my areolae are. Next I carefully cut the shapes out and then went up to the attic. Fortunately I had not put my sewing machine away, then I realised it would be better to use the overlocking machine. I had not had that out in years but it was there, somewhere in the cupboard. I swapped the two machines over, went through the laborious process of setting up the overlocker, fortunately I only required white thread and I had plenty of that, and began to edge one of the holes. Soon enough all was done and at least the holes ought to hold firm now.

I tried the bra on. It looked very odd but at least it did the job, my rapidly stiffening nipples poked out quite perkily. I put the machine back into its cupboard, tidied up and discovered that it was already the time for my shower. Why I shower both before and after my exercises I do not recall but it has become a part of the routine now. I expect it had something to do with the initial seduction of poor Teddy Bare, letting him see my nakedness.

As I mounted my stationary bicycle Teddy was there waiting. He was only wearing my big navy knickers which today, at least, contained a reassuring bulge. I pedalled away first. Then I stepped up and down and as requested did not wipe myself with a towel in between the two activities. My was I hot and sweaty by the time I was done. Finally I sat in my arm chair, spread my legs over the arms to hold them really wide apart and slid the vibrator under the gusset of my navy knickers, well that was what Teddy Bare had asked me to do!

As I started to come, an even that occurred almost instantaneously, he began massaging his stiff rod through my dirty knickers. This worked spectacularly well as my numerous climaxes began to subside, his arrived. It was just as well because once I am spent I can no longer bare the strength of that huge vibrator acting on my hyper-sensitised clitoris.

Friday, bringing with it the return of Teddy Bare in the afternoon. I still had no idea what his new task was to be. After breakfast I sat and I puzzled and I guzzled tea, strong and milky to help me think. I wanted something that would allow him to come regularly but would not prove quite so exciting for him as my knickers had turned out to be. As I reviewed his behaviour his list of likes was huge. In contrast, I could think of no real dislikes. Well except I did not think he was so keen on eating or licking his own come, especially when it was served up fresh, hot and stinky. That raised the question of how you have someone eat their own come, shopping time.

First a visit to British Home Stores to buy some T shirts, Marks had run out and George (ASDA) only had white. If that failed Tesco was next on the list. I did not normally wear T shirts but if I wore them in the garden over my modified bra when my nipples stiffened Teddy would be able to see them quite clearly. Those, combined with my shorts should prove dynamite. Second a visit to Boots where, for the first time in years, I bought a large pack of condoms. I was shocked to discover just how expensive they had become.

In the afternoon Teddy was a very good Bare, arriving sporting a good solid erection. He made a perfect tray of tea and poured it beautifully. He recounted how his week had gone, he had hidden the knickers out of site for much of the time by wearing them. He had certainly kept thinking of me all week long. He thanked my for making the bra so quickly and at that point I allowed him to remove my blouse so that he could admire it close up He handed over my dirty knickers and disappeared under my skirt to sniff and lick the ones I was wearing. They weren't very smelly so I had let a few drops of pee dribble on them in the morning. Teddy did not appear to mind in the slightest. Despite the distractions on offer to him, Teddy Bare did not just think of himself, on the contrary he was most attentive and poured me out four cups of tea.

Before we went upstairs I had him remove my bra and suck my nipples and then pull the gusset of my knickers aside and lick and suck my rapidly moistening sex. If it weren't so exciting it would almost have been a routine. Once I was dripping with my own juices and ready to come I announced Teddy Bare's new regime to him. "Teddy Bare next week I will continue to permit you to come whenever you want."

"Thank you Auntie Christine but after this week are you sure that you want to afford mw such a privilege?"

'"Oh I think so Teddy Bare. You see this week, instead of holding your shaft through my knickers, before you stroke your little todger you must fit a condom over it," I handed him the box I had bought. "You are to spurt into the condom and then turn it inside out and lick off all of your hot, smelly, sticky white cream."

He gulped. He paused and his face fell. "Thank you Auntie Christine," but I could tell he was upset. Still he had made no attempt to refuse, he was my obedient servant even with this clearly sore trial. The biggest change to our burgeoning routine occurred in the bathroom. Once he had pulled my knickers to my knees he asked, "when you are done Auntie Christine would you like me to wipe and wash you and then pull your knickers back up for you?"

I gasped. I had had the same concept but was planning to spend weeks working up to it and now here was Teddy Bare jumping in at the deep end. "Thank you Teddy Bare that would be very kind. Of course once you have washed and wiped you will have to lick my sex thoroughly to prove what a good job you have done before you pull my knickers back up."

"Oh Auntie Christine you do spoil me." I'm still not sure if that was intended or if it were simple sarcasm. Whatever he meant that is exactly what we did.

After Wednesday, Friday afternoon was very much a repeat performance except that that once I had done peeing Teddy Bear tore off some tissue paper and patted my sex dry. Once he was satisfied with his efforts he also wiped the seat of the toilet and the rim of the bowl clean for me. Then, once he had rinsed his hands, he washed my sex down with a damp cloth, taking care to wipe over the lips of my sex before he washed then in-between them. Finally he patted me dry again with a soft fluffy towel.