Teddy Bare, Maid to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guided the wildly buzzing toy on to her distended little button of joy and placed it firmly against that sensitive little organ. "Oh Jesus. Oh God. Eeee!" Evelyn was away. She screwed up her eyes, opened her mouth wide and sighed with passion. Soon those loud pants of delight became ragged and asynchronous. "Wow! Whoa! Yes! Ooh!" Her sentences were reduced to monosyllables, the force of her orgasms precluded her from thinking any further ahead. She wriggled and writhed but I kept that buzzing phallus pressed tightly against her love bud and she came, time and time again, just like I did.

Eventually, she grabbed my wrist pushed the vibrator away, "God no more, phew, I can't take it, it's too much." I did just as Teddy Bare did to me, I withdrew that big silver tube of joy but only so far as to leave it working on her mons a little above her clitoris. Evelyn relaxed. "Oh now that's nice."

Her breathing gradually speeded up and became louder, she made little sighs and grunts of pleasure whose volume increased progressive. Her breath began to hiss in and out of her mouth and nostrils. When Her hips began to buck I slipped the toy back down to touch her clit and she managed a second set of very noisy orgasms. She didn't say anything just cried out passionately through ragged breaths. This time as her excitement began to lessen I pulled the vibrator away and allowed her to relax.

Her chest stopped heaving, her breathing regularised, "Shall I make you come now?" she enquired.

"Yes please, I thought you'd never ask!" And Evelyn proceeded to make me come repeatedly almost as well as Teddy Bare could. It's hard to think with waves of pleasure racing from your clitoris to your brain where they explode as orgasmic joy; but I did realise that I had been right, once that far gone it really does not matter who makes you come.