All Comments on 'Teddy's Story'

by englander1961

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Nice Story

I loved your description of the times and the detailed descriptions of your bisexuality in its beginning stages. It can be as exciting fucking the right man as it is the right woman, but I agree with your assessment, it is definitely a thrill to be a submissive bottom. Anyone who hasn't tried it has missed one of lifes great joys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexually Exciting Story

Im a bi but the part whre uncle touches the boy and excites him made my cock real hard and craving for boy like him under me

very sexy indeed

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Different

I would not usually read an MM story, but seeing you wrote it I did.

And I am pleased that I did. It was a gentle description, devoid of the crudity and degradation of one party so often present in these stories.

Don't see myself getting right into gay stories, but this one was exceptionally well done.

BlueEyed5ftAngelBlueEyed5ftAngelover 19 years ago
Very Nice!

I am happy to see your story back online! Good job young lady!

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Atmospheric

I lived in Leeds in the 60's and in this you caught not only the atmosphere of an old industrial town but also the atmosphere of the time ,a time which was much less judgemental than now. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotically Gentle

A tender, well written story of seduction and learning. This is the first GM story I ever read and only read it because I know the author’s talents to write well thought-out, non-vulgar and entertaining stories. The detailed descriptions were so erotic that even this old man got hard and needed relief; Susan England is a gem!

Petec3Petec3over 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story, loved the bi-sexual interaction , made me really horny, keep up the great work - keep writing.

GranPaGranPaalmost 19 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

I'm not bi, but rather a straight older guy. That said, this story excited both my heads by the clever writing and imagination of a very talented author. A wonderfuly developed story line; not just the commonplace "Wam, Bam and [maybe]Thank You".

Nice too, is the care taken to develop the ability of a tender boy to be both submissive to the needs of a man while also being able to learn from and about a woman what a woman is and then providing for her wants and desires. Descriptive writing in the style needed before the days of TV, explicit movies or internet; Susan England, through Uncle Reg and Aunt Lizzie characters, is an educator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Very Good & Realistic Read

I. too was 13/14 around the same time and the author has captured the period very well. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
memories

terrific story, i too had an uncle reg only his name was uncle ronnie and he was my mothers younger brother, he used to take me camping on weekends in n.wales, even though i was only young i knew i was enjoying the things he was teaching me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bisexual fun is the best !

The lad got a great bisexual education from his uncle and aunt which he enjoyed immensely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous