All Comments on 'Teen Turns: Boyfriend's Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
Yet another

Love this!! Please continue this storyline. Verrrrrrrrry hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of the same

Another insert name here from Lit's favorite author. How she is favorite is beyond me. So come on manboy. Come on bd. Come on critique guy. Let's hear how great she is. 'Critiqeue guy'. Like you can even critique a porn story. He not only over rates Silk, he over rates himself. Try something different for a change. Maybe all you guys can critique that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmm Yummy

Oh to have a Yummy Mommy-n-law like that....I'd still be married

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
To Anonymous

Dear anonymous,

I haven't read the story yet, but if you think this author is continually rewriting the same story why do you keep reading her stuff? Just move on with your life by reading something else.

Neptune60Neptune60over 7 years ago
Slapstick Comedy and Farce

Brian Rix, (please google), was a comedy actor in British theatre land and television during the 50ā€™s, 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s and the theme was of bawdiness and risquĆ© humour, (often loosing items of clothing during the acts).

Half way through the second page it struck me how similar this tale was being played out, please donā€™t take offence, it was a wonderful read and to be reminded of pleasanter times it a was truly delightful story, bawdiness et al.

Whilst Rix was fated for the cleverness of his delivery and other work he did later in life, by being made a Lord, it may or indeed, must be said that by comparison, we have a Lady who may have given the res erection, (pun intended), of good old fashioned, as it was called in the 50ā€™s, Smut, but with a modern carefree twist.

Thank you so much for a very enjoyable piece, as others have stated, we look forward to MORE. :-) (Smiles.) Five Stars.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
I enjoyed it...

I enjoy your stories and don't find them repetitive. I don't want to get into the middle of this argument but just wanted the author to know many of us will continue to read your submissions. Thanks.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
She can have her (wedding) cake...

...and eat it too...again and again! Yet another great story by silkstockingslover, featuring the elements of a MILF, a teen, turning, and taboo sexual acts (between daughter-in-law and mother-in-law). Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Something positive about it

There were no lemon stealing whores. That's about all I can say to support it.

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
To further the argument on repetition.

I enjoy many genres of writing. One genre I enjoy is mystery or suspense. Within that genre one of my current favorite authors has written a series about a female protagonist named "Pl*m." The author published her 23rd book in the series in the fall. The novels are very predictable:

1) something will happen to the main characters car

2) there will be an explosion

3)the characters grandmother will do something crazy/strange

4)the main character will have trouble deciding which of the male protagonist she will sleep with this installment

5)the main character will be kidnapped and eventually rescued by one of the male characters

In many ways it is like watching a couple episodes of "lassie." You know the dog will always have to go find help when the kid in the show does something stupid. But when it is all said and done, the author of this particular series of novels is a "New York Times" best selling author. I have to think that people that read her writing just enjoy the 300 page journey and look forward to a new novel every year. I know I do.

When it comes to "Jasmine's writing I check my control panel everyday or so to see if she has posted a new story.

Bottom line: "Do you know the definition of insanity?"

To Jasmine " Please keep writing your stories. They are a pleasure to read in more ways than one.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

the story line was alright, but I think that boy is dumber than a box of rocks, to not see what his mother is doing to his now wife, but I guess if his wife likes it then they should have not gotten married, or she should have told her now husband what her and now her mother-in-law are doing

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
The actual story

Now that I've actually read the story I really enjoyed it. I liked the slow build up of the seduction. Having come of age in the 80s I would have preferred if the teen in the story would have kept the hair on her pussy.

I have to agree with another person's comment that the guy in the story is an idiot.

As a straight guy, the only thing I didn't understand about the story was how a man could be married to a women for at least 16 years before he figured out that he was gay.

All and all, I found it to be a very enjoyable read. I hope you post many more soon.

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago

Selina saw what she wanted and took it. didn't ask, she just took it . Turned her sons gf into a bi girl

pjw7326pjw7326over 7 years ago
surprised

Im actually surprised at the epilogue ending , thought it may have an ending with , janelle losing virginity to Selina like is written , followed by the son catching them instead & his ,mom making him cuckold after he caught them , him never fucking janelle but still the wedding happens on their wedding day Janelle and Selina fuck like written and he misses out completely on fucking janelle

tinkytinkytinkytinkyover 7 years ago

Another great story!!!!! Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Omg Jasmine, so sucking fucking hot, the two women squirting all over each other drunk on each other's cunt juice generating insane levels of sexual pleasure. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your work!

Love your work! The turn stories are definitely my favorites! Please keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
repetitive

Writing topnotch as always but only so many of the same stories with same plots and same phrases can be written. It is starting to read like those stories we all read in penthouse, unrealistic and repetitive.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
really great

another really great story ,So hot if I was a girl I would love for you to be my Mother in law . keep up the great work. your a very talented writer.can't wait to read lots more of your work

shrimohitshrimohitabout 7 years ago
Very hot

Very very hot because of the mother Selina's magical sexy molding act. Please continue writing this type of hot stories for us to enjoy.

NaughtyGirlWantsSomeClitNaughtyGirlWantsSomeClitabout 7 years ago
Wow

Holy shit that was hot. I love how naughty it was. This story made me cum so hard.

breathlessmumbreathlessmumabout 7 years ago
Mommy's Pet

Wonderful read, loved the way Mrs.Walker assumed her role as a stern mother. I was pleasantly pleased, and aroused, as when reading on farther into the chapters. Will there be more? There are many ways to go, with all involved in the story.

With your approval...5 stars.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
very erotic

Such a talented author, loved it, so nicely written. yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blech. šŸ˜­šŸŽ­šŸ˜ 

Definitely not my taste. Would rather have had him learned about what was!!! And for him too have stepped out of her NEW LIFE. Would have made for a much more uplifting end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is bisexuality really a "turning"?

I mean, Josh gets what he wants. For life, in fact. Janelle isn't "turned away" from dick, not even to the point of prioritizing pussy over it, much less true lesbianism. All she's done is picked up a new fetish. Big whoop.

I mean, well enough written, don't get me wrong. But arguably mis-titled and even mis-categorized. (Do we even have a "bisexual" category here? I've never been inclined to look.) Still fun to read, though.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago

Very hot, I feel a little sorry for Josh, but not much. He gets his girl and she gets him and so much more. I can see a lot of mother-in-law time for Janelle in the future. It would be great if you wrote about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking magic story the best

Grear made me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Loved it. Great work

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 6 years ago

Very sexy. Thanks. Long time fan of yours šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

will281will281about 6 years ago
Variations on a theme

Well-written, superb storytelling. What more can be said? Some say when you have seen one pussy, you have seen them all. And some say the same about the male genitalia. To me, however, there are differences -- no matter how subtle. The same is true of human sexuality, and I will never tire of the sweet, exciting variations that exists in its expression. Although Janelle was not the aggressor, there would have been no seduction without her cooperation. An ingenue, her curiosity and possible reluctance to offend or disappoint Selina allowed the seduction to proceed until she became enamored with its pleasure. The logical outcome of her receptivity was the desire to give as good as she got -- a highly plausible human response that I can relate to. Additionally, I like the way Jasmine's love of silk stockings infuse her stories. And her use of the word 'delicious' can be seen throughout most of her stories.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 6 years ago
Great job!!

Nice!! The story was totally H-O-T!! And you managed to make the boyfriend's mom somewhat likeable, when many of these stories portray them as predatory cougars, whereas yours doesn't really...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More?

Nice story and very enthralling, but makes one curious if this was a story the author felt ended or will there be more? As it would be interesting to read in more detail what happened in the 2 year gap as well as at the wedding and after the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Brian Rix!

Yes I go with Neptune there is something wonderfully farcical about this in a positive way, as the word originally meant. Great structure for more tales like the Girlsway series Nearly Caught. Love that dangerous yet funny living on the edge style. Well done.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Was this wrong or right?

To have Janelle become her Mother-In-Laws Lesbian Lover while Josh was ignorantly unaware,to that I say no it was not wrong,Janelle and Selina were clearly meant to be together to share explosive lesbian orgasms.While Janelle obviously loved Josh for who he was she just couldn't live without Selina's wonderful sex.

Some say cheating is wrong but when you think about how wonderful sex can be with another person,even lesbian sex should that person be held back?,no they should be able to experience all the joys of sex with other people.And the same should go for the other Spouse or Significant Other,they shouldn't have to give all that up just because they're Married.

I hope Janelle,Selina,and Josh can have a Loving Bisexual Threesome Relationship where both Josh and Mom can share Janelle completely and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous - As Always

Another well developed, well written and very exciting story. Thank you!

StormychildStormychildalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

This was so hot, and aroused me greatly... Thanks for sharing it.

BICURIOUSBLKGRLBICURIOUSBLKGRLalmost 4 years ago

I just came 3 times I want my mommy to eat my pussy so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Hot as hell

ker63ker63over 3 years ago

Outstanding! Extremely HOTT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, Hot, Hot! I would believe, being a virgin, except for a bottle neck, having a cucumber buried in your never stretched pussy, would cause many gasps, moans and weak knees!

Being pushed deeper also!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Top Ten

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ā€œbefore looking down at my hairy vaginaā€œ

Uh, vaginas donā€™t have hair. Vaginas are long cavities lined with moisture producing cells to lubricate for intercourse.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Here cums the bride, all ready to ride. I would like Josh to discover or finally acknowledge the two women in his life

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Wow, what a mommy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it's fantasy and the sex scenes were hot - but Selina is a predator. She took advantage of Janelle's trauma and technically cucked her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Want mommy like her to be fucking me non stop!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!!! Not what i was expecting. Better !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding. Looking forward to the next chapter. The mother/daughter is by far my favorite. Or in this case the mother in law

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I love the MIL stories. Especially when they involve the soon to be DIL

groomleadergroomleaderabout 2 years ago

Suoer hot, that epilogue turned the heat up to blast furnace!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, what would I not give to get into these two beautiful cunts. You just get better and better Jasmine, you have me absolutely gagging for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another story that got me all hot and bothered with no place to turn my sexual eagerness to but inside myself. great story of course, lesbian sex especially incest or family possibilities of incest to be. Thanks

burrito54burrito54almost 2 years ago

Another truly great story . You are a very good writer i love most of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All three stories were excellent, sensually erotic.

Spa treatment was definitely 5 star rating with story and spa is such one actually to enjoy.

ā€œ Mommy Dearestā€ as well, very sensual & erotic to point of enjoying trading spaces but being the young female.. certainly gave rise to enjoy as reading along, lol.

Hot but not bothered needing such relief along while reading..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost forgot middle story of professor with her two students teaching more outside the classroom but enjoying her labor of teaching not inside books. Cunninglus such an enjoyable sexual treat for any & all females to enjoy prior to being entered to fully enjoy her orgasms first if with a male. Perhaps being female is more rewarding with another female knowing how each want & know their desires .

Excellent story writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the whole story. Me being a virgin never sex with anyone I loved the fact that mom fucked her sons girlfriend , then wife he first day, have fantasies that involve the same thing, love lesbian incest sex. I wish one day to experience lesbian sex with whomever I can, but that will probably never happen being that I am a guy.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

This story was well written but I struggled with the plausibility of it at several places. I liked the lady on girl action but how the mother could be unnoticed under the table and still be attached to the girlfriends pussy I cannot envisage.

fck69babesfck69babesover 1 year ago

Great , give as more like that and more hotter than that

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I love a story that has lines that make me lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a good story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i wanna read more of this and how they kept going at it.. right under husband's nose... or seducing other women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All your stories are so well written. Selina teasing Janelle at the dinner table and eating the bread stick after inserting it into Janelle's wet pussy were both marvelous. I can easily imagine Selina wanting to eat Janelle as soon as possible after Josh has filled her pussy with his cum. I know Janelle would cooperate. Janelle could also go to bed with Josh with his mom's cum on her lips. It was a great touch to have Janelle call Selina mommy; Janelle loved it and I am sure so did Selina. Don't ever stop writing.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

538. Your endings are short, comprehensive, and amazing. The main text was also delicious. I love pussy, eating it or just thinking about it. Thanks for sharing it.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

You used the word pet yet again which killed the mood I keep telling you no self respecting man thinks calling people sluts or calling them a pet when the manner in which it's being used is pretty much calling them a slave is hot it will kill the mood for us every time if your so called fans who has no self respect that enjoys that don't like your stories without them then there not a true fan and you can do better give a story a shot without using slut and the other disrespectful words to a woman but still keeping to the build up and story line and your ratings will start to go up a lot and you will even get higher ratings from me you have a talent for writing these types of stories you just keep hurting yourself by killing the mood as explained above

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun10 months ago

Deliciously well written story šŸ˜‹ as always from youā€¦Thank you

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

hmmm, very erotic,,salina very agressive woman,,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

this is why you should hate those lesbo bitches. almost all the women are whores there's no need to give any loyalty to them. love and what not is a way to satisfy their survival instinct and nothing else...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too Anonymous below:

If you are referring to the characters okay. If you are referring to Lesbians in general not cool. Unless you have met every lesbian don't over generalize.

BestsuckitBestsuckit9 months ago

I love stories when girls get seduced without their approval to become oversexed lesbians in heat. Especially in secret next to their now boring male ex boyfriends. Realizing their strong preferences for sexual pleasuring by a dominant beautiful woman while they orgasim in continuous pleasure, they know no man will ever satisfy them ever again. Good riddance

roveroneroverone4 months ago

As I LOVE natural crying shame Janelle feels compelled to shave her muffin off after seeing mom-in-law's shaved quim...

Beejay3Beejay33 months ago

A delicious storyā€¦she really digged her ā€œMommyā€!

What does the future hold? Will they have a mutual sex together eventually?

All kinds of possibilities!. She wonā€™t be able to leave her Mommy for good!,

ā€¦.just a matter of time before itā€™s all revealed.

Love to be a fly on the wall when that happened!

Thanks. Dry wet story!

ronibarretronibarret3 months ago

Funnier than hell while sexy and messy too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50649 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES